Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 5:38 AM

Nov 2023
How is this manga not more popular?!?! Chapter 3 got me interested but this one has me HOOKED! Also the first time I've teared up reading a manga :]
Feb 28, 10:23 AM
Jan 2023
Clowngirlie said:
How is this manga not more popular?!?! Chapter 3 got me interested but this one has me HOOKED! Also the first time I've teared up reading a manga :]

I really don't know, I discovered this by chance and I'm loving it, chapter 4 is my favorite
Mar 26, 4:23 AM

Mar 2010
It's insane how good this is. :3
Apr 15, 4:20 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
This volume really gave me a desolate feeling all throughout. At first I suspected that maybe Sayo was immune to the attacks of the aliens due to them being weak but I didn't expect her to be immortal. More so, seeing the ruins of civilization as well as those desolate androids like Claudia still serving their purpose was really sad. I did however expect a survivor to turn up eventually and swiftly die but at the very least they did by fulfilling their duty and leaving Sayo with a change of perspective and us with more details about her background.

Good start
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓

More topics from this board

Poll: » Usuzumi no Hate Chapter 20 Discussion

CQLLIST - Jun 6

0 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 6, 8:45 PM

» finally the true successor to blame!

Neostorm-X - Sep 4, 2023

9 by Avvenirista »»
May 27, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Usuzumi no Hate Chapter 12 Discussion

CQLLIST - Nov 3, 2023

1 by Spo0ky-chan »»
Apr 17, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Usuzumi no Hate Chapter 19 Discussion

CQLLIST - Mar 24

2 by rasterman7 »»
Apr 16, 3:24 PM

Poll: » Usuzumi no Hate Chapter 1 Discussion

FMmatron - Oct 6, 2022

2 by Marrok506 »»
Mar 14, 10:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.