Forum Settings
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 28, 3:08 AM
Oct 2020
Yall got any news about vol. 13? i finally decided to read the novel after making my ass wait like about a 7 years for a second season announcement and after catching up to it i heard it was supposed to release on the summer of last year now its wayy past and currently heading to the summer of 2024. i googled vol. 13 but i found no news. Hoping anyone here may have a reliable info regarding the release schedule.
Feb 28, 3:20 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
I’d die for a season two 😭

It’s so sad bc so many garbage shows release each season
Feb 28, 5:41 AM

Jan 2017
monke_guy said:
i heard it was supposed to release on the summer of last year

Yeah, that was when the Author hoped to get Volume 13 published, as per what he said at the end of Volume 12.
Unless i missed something, absolutely no news was given after that, tho. The Author had health problems for years, but for now, he just seems to be very busy with merchandising and side-projects.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Feb 28, 12:16 PM

Apr 2018
Maybe summer this year
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Feb 29, 2:21 AM
Oct 2020
aod-kun said:
I’d die for a season two 😭

It’s so sad bc so many garbage shows release each season

us bro... us. (character limit)
Feb 29, 2:23 AM
Oct 2020
Alexioos95 said:
monke_guy said:
i heard it was supposed to release on the summer of last year

Yeah, that was when the Author hoped to get Volume 13 published, as per what he said at the end of Volume 12.
Unless i missed something, absolutely no news was given after that, tho. The Author had health problems for years, but for now, he just seems to be very busy with merchandising and side-projects.

he does other projects besides ngnl? are they as good as ngnl?
Feb 29, 2:24 AM
Oct 2020
Masshiroi said:
Maybe summer this year

hopefully (character limit)
Feb 29, 3:02 AM

Jan 2017
monke_guy said:
he does other projects besides ngnl?

Yeah, but they are not stories. He mostly does character designs.
He talked a lot on Twitter about the models he did for VRChat, the cover of Touhou Luna Nights and some fan-art of Genshin Impact. Apart from that, he's doing the merchandising (like the recent dakimakura of Shirô), and he's still supervising the Eastern Union Arc Manga adaptation of No Game No Life.
Alexioos95Feb 29, 3:05 AM
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Feb 29, 8:31 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Alexioos95
monke_guy said:
he does other projects besides ngnl?

Yeah, but they are not stories. He mostly does character designs.
He talked a lot on Twitter about the models he did for VRChat, the cover of Touhou Luna Nights and some fan-art of Genshin Impact. Apart from that, he's doing the merchandising (like the recent dakimakura of Shirô), and he's still supervising the Eastern Union Arc Manga adaptation of No Game No Life.
@Alexioos95 hmmm... i still doubt if his health issue is actually an issue considering if he does all that but not write a pre planned story seems kinda sus speaking from personal experience (i used to write).
Feb 29, 12:24 PM

Apr 2018
monke_guy said:
Alexioos95 said:

he does other projects besides ngnl? are they as good as ngnl?

He also wrote this, but I haven't read it, so I don't know if it's good.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clockwork_Planet
Feb 29, 12:25 PM

Apr 2018
monke_guy said:
@Alexioos95 hmmm... i still doubt if his health issue is actually an issue considering if he does all that but not write a pre planned story seems kinda sus speaking from personal experience (i used to write).

According to wiki his wife should also help him https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuu_Kamiya
Mar 1, 12:37 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Masshiroi
monke_guy said:

According to wiki his wife should also help him https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuu_Kamiya
@Masshiroi i see, must be nice having a wife who helps and supports u both in personal and work life. btw the novel u mentioned above, the synopsis was very interesting and seemed unique will check it out later this week.

More topics from this board

» State of the Light Novel / Manga

ateks - Jul 6, 2022

5 by Azani »»
Apr 12, 1:52 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Chapter 14 Discussion

y2k890 - Mar 27, 2016

2 by Rezete_01 »»
Jan 4, 4:38 PM

» Season 2 for anime?

KillerMammoth - Jul 9, 2014

1 by yssfbrrd »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:22 PM

» No Game No Life Volume 12 Discussion

HaXXspetten - Dec 17, 2023

11 by Masshiroi »»
Dec 23, 2023 12:08 AM

» No Game No Life Volume 11 Discussion

Satan1234 - Apr 7, 2022

6 by Canaas »»
Sep 11, 2023 12:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.