Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Vinland Saga
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 21, 10:58 AM

Aug 2021
Out of all mainstream anime with the exception of Golden Kamuy, Vinland Saga offers plenty of fanservice that is genuinely amazing compared to trashy ecchi shows involving the manliest men you could ask for in a show. Snake, Askeladd, Adult Thorfinn, and the manliest man out of them, Thors are real eye candies.

The anime industry just needs to take notes from Vinland Saga and Golden Kamuy on how to make genuinely good ecchi scenes involving manly men compared to cringy lolis and underage anime girls.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 21, 11:01 AM

Jan 2009
ye youre definitely gay you just prefer male fanservice than female fanservice
Feb 21, 11:10 AM

Sep 2016
Go watch Baki lmao
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Feb 21, 11:14 AM

Aug 2021
Reply to Zarutaku
Go watch Baki lmao
@Zarutaku Baki's proportions are almost ridiculous and over-the-top as girls from One Piece Imao to the point where it is just unpleasant to look whereas Vinland Saga is quite realistic and has correct proportions with diverse body types
Feb 21, 11:24 AM
Mar 2021
"Vinland saga has an amazing plot...."

continues to tell how the fan service is good in this anime😵‍💫
ffs......
Feb 21, 11:27 AM
Jan 2022
And here I thought you were gonna talk about the real plot, but instead you chose fanservice. What a shame ... to talk like this about Vinland Saga.
RipperdocFeb 21, 11:32 AM
Feb 21, 11:34 AM
May 2016
Sanjay63773 said:
@Zarutaku Baki's proportions are almost ridiculous and over-the-top as girls from One Piece Imao to the point where it is just unpleasant to look whereas Vinland Saga is quite realistic and has correct proportions with diverse body types

Lol. I know girls whom have similar body types as girls from One Piece.
Feb 21, 11:35 AM
Feb 2021
Zarutaku said:
Go watch Baki lmao

Baki is just ass lmao
Feb 21, 11:37 AM

Aug 2021
Reply to Ripperdoc
And here I thought you were gonna talk about the real plot, but instead you chose fanservice. What a shame ... to talk like this about Vinland Saga.
@Ripperdoc Yeah, it may sound cringe. There's so much already many people praised this show a lot. It's already considered the big three of the seinen demographic in the manga world and won the title "Anime of the year 2023" by IGN. What's left to praise about the show?
Feb 21, 11:39 AM
Jan 2022
@Sanjay63773 Did it win AOTY 2023? Yessss, totally deserved. If Demon Slayer won that, I would have hacked into CR and changed it.

Edit: by IGN. Ok. What about CR?
Feb 21, 11:42 AM
Jan 2022
TheRealRouges said:
Zarutaku said:
Go watch Baki lmao

Baki is just ass lmao

bro do you look like a baki character?
Feb 21, 11:42 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to TheRealRouges
Zarutaku said:
Go watch Baki lmao

Baki is just ass lmao
@TheRealRouges but it's full of half-nude men and the OP is gay, hence the suggestion.
Feb 21, 11:45 AM

Aug 2021
Reply to deg
ye youre definitely gay you just prefer male fanservice than female fanservice
@deg At least male fanservice doesn't degrade its male characters in a way that female fanservice ruins women in anime
Feb 21, 11:47 AM
Feb 2021
Ripperdoc said:
TheRealRouges said:

Baki is just ass lmao

Do you look like your pfp?
Feb 21, 11:49 AM
Jan 2022
TheRealRouges said:
Ripperdoc said:

Do you look like your pfp?

hahahhaha nah bro, I don't look so beautiful. I have the impression that you are a gym guy with a baki-like body.
Feb 21, 12:10 PM
Negator

Mar 2022
What true fan service looks like
Feb 21, 12:25 PM

Apr 2020
I think you're right....

....While also pretending this is a much debated hot take, talking about the Anime industry in some vague way and mentioning Golden Kamuy as one of the only Anime, ever, that's on the same level..... THESE things? Im not so sure, my boy. But I agree: Vinland Sage IS greaT. Not for the reasons you mentioned and you're confusing fanservice with just basic male appearence. But Hey....you pumped out another Thread^^

Merve2LoveFeb 21, 12:35 PM
Feb 21, 12:38 PM

Aug 2021
Reply to Merve2Love
I think you're right....

....While also pretending this is a much debated hot take, talking about the Anime industry in some vague way and mentioning Golden Kamuy as one of the only Anime, ever, that's on the same level..... THESE things? Im not so sure, my boy. But I agree: Vinland Sage IS greaT. Not for the reasons you mentioned and you're confusing fanservice with just basic male appearence. But Hey....you pumped out another Thread^^

@Merve2Love What gay men find attractive in men is completely different from what straight women find attractive in men. If you have seen the Yaoi/Bara genre, you might see a huge difference in how male bodies are depicted.
Feb 21, 12:45 PM

Jun 2012
You made a discussion thread but all you've posted are facts.
Feb 21, 12:46 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to Sanjay63773
@Merve2Love What gay men find attractive in men is completely different from what straight women find attractive in men. If you have seen the Yaoi/Bara genre, you might see a huge difference in how male bodies are depicted.
@Sanjay63773

Even if that would be true and somehow considered a fact...

->
Here's the thing: Nobody was remotly wondering about that or even attempted to make this ridiculous argument^^
Especially not when talking about Vinland Saga, cause it got nothing to do with any of the stuff you're talking about.

It's another Nothing-Thread, from you. You're rambling.
Merve2LoveFeb 21, 12:53 PM
Feb 21, 1:08 PM
Dec 2022
So good plot amounts to make fan service to you? Lmao.
Feb 21, 1:48 PM
Jul 2023
This is one of the things I love about vinland saga
I can watch it and enjoy the plot and characters instead of watching some garbage fanservice
Also I can show it to my GF without feeling like I’m about to set off a bomb
Feb 21, 2:26 PM

Feb 2021
Well… I guess what happens in the bedroom is no businesses of the state. You do you. But I don’t swing that way, with all the respect of course.
Feb 21, 2:27 PM

Feb 2021
CheliosX said:

I think he meant “plot” and not plot.
Feb 21, 2:35 PM
Dec 2022
elderonn said:
CheliosX said:

I think he meant “plot” and not plot.

Well, I understand.
Feb 21, 3:49 PM
Jan 2021
TheRealRouges said:
Zarutaku said:
Go watch Baki lmao

Baki is just ass lmao

It’s better than bleach that’s for sure
Feb 21, 3:50 PM
Apr 2021
i clicked here hoping to see a discussion about childhood trauma, emotional maturation, triumph over adversity and growth...

and all i find is someone with daddy issues 🚶‍♂️
Feb 21, 4:37 PM
Jun 2022
MusashiKarlsefni said:
What true fan service looks like

The one piece ... The one piece is real
Feb 21, 9:17 PM
Mar 2021
What fan service was in Vinland saga? And I’ve only read the manga for golden kamuey but I found it super distracting. As in, cause it’s fan service can be so goofy at times, it makes some of the serious scenes to tonally inconsistent to get into
Feb 22, 12:07 AM
Jan 2023
Sanjay63773 said:
Out of all mainstream anime with the exception of Golden Kamuy, Vinland Saga offers plenty of fanservice that is genuinely amazing compared to trashy ecchi shows involving the manliest men you could ask for in a show. Snake, Askeladd, Adult Thorfinn, and the manliest man out of them, Thors are real eye candies.

The anime industry just needs to take notes from Vinland Saga and Golden Kamuy on how to make genuinely good ecchi scenes involving manly men compared to cringy lolis and underage anime girls.

dude i really don't know that i agree with you or not... because tell the truth i absolutely hate female fanservice because in my opinion fanservice always ruin female characters but in all honesty I'm also not a gay so i don't like male fanservice either
tanjim_ahsan16Feb 22, 12:15 AM
Feb 22, 12:37 AM
Mar 2021
Sanjay63773 said:

And here I thought that you were gonna talk about the other plot 😂
Feb 22, 12:50 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Uruichi
Sanjay63773 said:

And here I thought that you were gonna talk about the other plot 😂
@Uruichi funny that the main plot is the male fanservice and not the story plot for op
Feb 22, 3:20 AM
Feb 2021
DiomarBrasindo said:
TheRealRouges said:

Baki is just ass lmao

Nah it’s not lmao
Feb 22, 8:02 AM
Jul 2022
fan service with men is the same as fan service with women 😭
Feb 22, 8:34 AM

Jun 2023
Hmm ywes, "plowt"

"To the boy who once sought freedom, goodbye." 🕊️
Feb 22, 10:16 AM
Mar 2023
anime girls are better, thx but I prefer to aprecciate the other gender. nothing against you liking the stick btw
ItzBotz13Feb 22, 11:02 AM
Feb 22, 11:00 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to ItzBotz13
anime girls are better, thx but I prefer to aprecciate the other gender. nothing against you liking the stick btw
misunderstanding cleared up
ZarutakuFeb 22, 11:15 AM
Feb 22, 11:02 AM
Mar 2023
Zarutaku said:
@ItzBotz13 I have no idea WTF you are talking about, it's the OP who is gay (not me), hence I suggested him to watch Baki (not you).
If you read the first 3 messages that should be obvious.

chill, I just mentioned the wrong person.
Feb 22, 12:26 PM
Jan 2021
TheRealRouges said:
DiomarBrasindo said:

Nah it’s not lmao

Let’s be honest, bleach is completely dogshit compared to baki
Feb 23, 10:23 PM
Jan 2022
Boy do I have a show for you
Feb 24, 7:45 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to DiomarBrasindo
TheRealRouges said:
DiomarBrasindo said:

Nah it’s not lmao

Let’s be honest, bleach is completely dogshit compared to baki
@DiomarBrasindo Let's be honest, you're one piss fanboy hence your statements mean shit
Feb 24, 3:56 PM
Jan 2021
dzudoKing said:
@DiomarBrasindo Let's be honest, you're one piss fanboy hence your statements mean shit

Obviously people would be a fan of a series that is better than bleach
Feb 25, 4:56 AM
Sep 2020
ktg said:
Sanjay63773 said:

which ones? like big mom?
Feb 25, 7:31 AM
May 2016
Fweb said:
ktg said:

No, I don't know anyone who is 6 meters tall like Big Mom. I know girls like Nami and Robin.
Mar 2, 1:20 AM
Dec 2021
Wow so this is literally a "I'm queer, get used to it!" post....wow...no one cares. But hey you might win cringiest post of the year! 🤣
peterrossMar 2, 1:25 AM
May 2, 4:33 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to peterross
Wow so this is literally a "I'm queer, get used to it!" post....wow...no one cares. But hey you might win cringiest post of the year! 🤣
@peterross its a meme post for dudes and bros who enjoy a good well muscled fellow dude. This reply is much cringier.
May 2, 4:34 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to ktg
Fweb said:
ktg said:

No, I don't know anyone who is 6 meters tall like Big Mom. I know girls like Nami and Robin.
@ktg I find it hard to believe that you know anyone like Nami or Robin. M8, ive been on the internet. I have seen what the human race has to offer. It does not include tall pencil thin women with no body fat and FF size bazongas. Unless you are considering women of the silicon filled variety.
May 3, 2:28 AM
Dec 2021
Fweb said:
@peterross its a meme post for dudes and bros who enjoy a good well muscled fellow dude. This reply is much cringier.

no...the op is gay...he wasn't quoting a meme...
May 3, 2:30 AM
Dec 2021
Fweb said:
@ktg I find it hard to believe that you know anyone like Nami or Robin. M8, ive been on the internet. I have seen what the human race has to offer. It does not include tall pencil thin women with no body fat and FF size bazongas. Unless you are considering women of the silicon filled variety.

wow I can tell you've never had a gf before! 🤣
May 7, 12:25 AM
Sep 2020
peterross said:
Fweb said:

wow I can tell you've never had a gf before! 🤣

im married lmao

even if he is gay male fanservice of buff chad dudes is lit unless you are some kind of scrawny nerd who belongs shoved in a locker that hates masculinity
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2019

405 by Ishiryoku »»
1 hour ago

» English Sub or Dub?

Benassiesto - May 11

25 by Quv »»
May 12, 4:37 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2019

800 by viking-Captain »»
May 10, 9:26 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2019

259 by bronzeagesungod »»
May 9, 5:10 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2019

352 by bronzeagesungod »»
May 9, 4:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.