Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 21, 10:39 AM

May 2023
Aka ,Do you have secrets about yourself that you for sure don't want the ppl who know you to know ?
Hi
Feb 21, 10:45 AM

Jan 2009
none i got no deep secrets at all im just your average nobody in real life

you should have personally answered your own thread too btw
degFeb 21, 10:49 AM
Feb 21, 10:53 AM

Sep 2016
I think Google and NSA are able to blackmail about 90% of all internet users, myself included.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Feb 21, 12:55 PM

May 2023
Reply to deg
none i got no deep secrets at all im just your average nobody in real life

you should have personally answered your own thread too btw
@deg the answer is yes ,you can blackmail me into doing certain things
Hi
Feb 21, 3:32 PM

Jul 2021
I guess the worst things people could blackmail me over is being a lolicon with regards to anime (one could easily blackmail me as a pedophile, without providing context, and such a statement may be considered as true by some) and being a real life siscon (as in I have romantic feelings for my blood-related sister). But that's pretty much the worst I think I can be blackmailed for. Either way it's not so bad that I would give in to any demands.
Feb 21, 5:52 PM
Apr 2022
no, i'm neither interesting, wealthy nor attractive enough to be blackmailed
Feb 21, 7:40 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
I think you're trying to trick me! If I say "yes" then you immediately suspect me of wrongdoing. If I say "no" then you'll say "then you have nothing to hide".

Can't fool me, fed. I'm woke to this.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Feb 21, 11:45 PM

Dec 2015
For right now, nah there isn't anything which would be capable to blackmail me.

For the stuff I've done in the past [Vandalism mainly - 3 times] etc. In Polish law it is already expired cases so even if someone would threathen me or blackmail to report to police something which I've done almost a decade ago than go on, no one will care about it, as I haven't done any ultra serious crimes [murder, rape etc.]

So around 8-10 years ago, yeah there would be a chance to blackmail me.
Feb 22, 6:48 AM

Jan 2023
Who would blackmail me for what? The most I can offer is that I own two cups of a certain company.
Feb 22, 7:09 AM

Feb 2020
Well my past history doesn't help at all, since most things on record about me/my family are made up, and whenever we try to tell our true history (and in some cases show them proof) we aren't believed.

I've had Ambulance crew twist words I said to them, which triggered a mental health assessment for me, so yeah it can definitely happen, happened to my mother a few times also.

I just try to not get into any situations to trigger them.

Feb 22, 7:14 AM

Dec 2022
I mean I do have secrets but it will not have that much impact on my life if revealed.

-Tohka is better than Kurumi. You can't change my mind. 

Feb 22, 7:45 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Mn... My MAL account (posts and things on my list) can probably be used against me, so I loosely keep it separate from my work and such. Some friends know this account exists, but I don't really go around parading it about. The posts are just bad takes sometimes at most, but I find that what doesn't seem like a problem today could end up being something folks cancel you over later. Then there are things on my list that are jokes anime fans from back in the day understand, but newer anime fans don't get them at all and will cancel me for it. Even my favorite anime, despite not really being lewd, could possibly get me canceled. It's a losing battle. I don't want to keep this account a secret, but I might have to start being better about it in order to keep my livelihood safe.

Other than that, not really besides things like pirating and such depending on who wants to know.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Feb 23, 8:50 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
I live a secluded and friction-free life, so there's no reason anyone would want to blackmail me. Also I don't share personal information on the net so I don't have to worry about being doxxed.
May 1, 8:57 AM

Jul 2013
Op is an fbi agent...don't reply to him...

More topics from this board

» I might be going away for awhile

The-Nsider - Yesterday

31 by okok123 »»
2 minutes ago

» If you had the chance, which anime character would you cosplay as?

ojibanana - 5 hours ago

13 by Meusnier »»
5 minutes ago

» Have you ever used Ebay?? For buying and/or selling...?

DesuMaiden - 4 hours ago

14 by Kwanthemaster »»
17 minutes ago

» The Curse of Overtourism

Meusnier - 20 minutes ago

0 by Meusnier »»
20 minutes ago

» There's a tomato among us (•ิ_•ิ)?

tsukareru - 12 hours ago

9 by Kwanthemaster »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.