Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 19, 4:36 PM
May 2017
I really like this manga and I was asking myself why the update with new chapter is so slow compared with other mangas? If someone knows why, please tell me :/
Feb 20, 12:07 AM

Jun 2021
Because you like it. You need to let it go, don't care about it and then you'll see releases getting faster :D

Now for the serious answer.
Do you mean the scanlations or the raw releases?
If it's the former, it's well-known limitation of scanlations, because most of the time they're understaffed, heavy-loaded and aggregator sites steal their works, so their revenue becomes low etc. There are many reasons why they can't keep up with the regular releases. As for the raw, original releases slowed down, it may be related to the health of the author or another reason. If you follow the author's social media or blog, you may know if they said something regarding their works.
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

More topics from this board

» Is this manga adapt from the ln good so far?

Malfric - Apr 28

1 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 29, 6:31 AM

» Why is the Mc so useless?

madarchod - Sep 4, 2022

2 by Sengo_20 »»
Aug 18, 2023 5:57 PM

Poll: » Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita Chapter 27 Discussion

AkatsukiUlquiora - Jul 14, 2021

5 by akihikosama »»
Aug 31, 2022 7:20 PM

Poll: » Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita Chapter 29 Discussion

AkatsukiUlquiora - Aug 1, 2021

4 by dantheman007a »»
Aug 15, 2021 12:38 PM

Poll: » Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita Chapter 28 Discussion

AkatsukiUlquiora - Jul 23, 2021

0 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Jul 23, 2021 1:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.