Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 21, 8:18 AM

Mar 2022
As for the MC-kun and girls gushing over him. I was always under the impression, at least from the manga, that his family is a pretty well known and respected old-money in this region. He lives in what is described as a mansion, plays piano, traditionally raised, diligent and studious. And he came back from Tokyo, a city boy, an exotic novelty.. I don't think it is that far off that every girl worth her salt wouldn't want to know him or at least be receptive of him on this alone. While he is a bit gushing with virginity at the moment, he is not really that terminally socially awkward or degenerate.

If anything is really out of the ordinary here is the complete lack of secondary and tertiary characters to contextualize the 4 mcs relations. Maybe Fuyuki and Sayuri find him more receptive of their ways because he is more "metropolitan". Maybe their old classmates see those two as standing out and weird. How does the rest of the class see him? There is almost no context. Rena deff sees him as traditional old-money tho.

PS: My rant for today ep. The too early I've-been-waiting surprise surprise date thing. YOU LIVE NEXT TO EACH OTHER, YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE HIM/HER LEAVING THE HOUSE FROM YOUR ROOM! Holly fucking trope. Why be early at all? Peek out the window! OR, wait for it, just pop a text "leaving see you in a literal minute outside". It really doesn't have to be this complicated.
Feb 21, 9:50 AM
Nov 2022
I dislike Tsubasa's grandmother.
I understand that she wants to protect her grandson and all that, but... His grades weren't that bad and yet she "forbids" him to see some girls? bruh
Feb 21, 1:52 PM
Sep 2021
I feel bad for Fuyuki not gonna lie but if im going to be completely honest, I'd much rather see Tsubasa with Rena. There's just something mysterious about her that I just love plus she's incredibly kind and intelligent. I like Fuyuki's personality but I think she can be a bit much sometimes. I feel like whilst Fuyuki and Tsubasa get along well, I don't really see their personalities jelling together in a positive romantic way like I do with Rena. They have much more in common and understand each other easier than Fuyuki.

However, whom ever it may be that finally sweeps Tsubasa away, I will be happy. I have a strange feeling that next weeks episode is going to be filled with very angry jealous girls fighting over Tsubasa ahahaha. I can't wait. Im thoroughly enjoying this show so far!
Feb 22, 3:24 PM
May 2023
reina is adorable but Im mad at her!!!!! I want tsubasa and fuyuki to be together. Theres gonna be drama
Feb 23, 4:53 AM

Mar 2014
Man someone gonna need to add an NTR tag to this show after this...in all seriousness dang, mom be snitching on our boy like that? Though to be fair it is her daughter after all and he kinda brought this on himself so he sorta had it coming.
Feb 24, 12:12 AM
Sep 2021
Thanks to the help of rena senpai/senior Tsubasa came in top 3 in his class exam & also fuyuki is feeling nervous because of Tsubasa's change in behavior with her.
Feb 24, 6:39 AM

Oct 2018
Wow this show is suddenly quite enjoyable now that we have a Reina Ueda character.
Feb 25, 8:20 AM
Mar 2018
WHERE THE FUCK WERE THE BUBBLES COMING FROM!?!?
Feb 25, 8:22 AM
Mar 2018
Reply to Chol_Yerlow
WHERE THE FUCK WERE THE BUBBLES COMING FROM!?!?
@Chol_Yerlow oh...I went back and remembered kids where blowing bubbles earlier in the scene >_>
Feb 25, 6:14 PM
Sep 2020
Rena reminds me of Tatenashi from IS.

I love how Kaede rewards Tsubasa by not questioning him.

Tsubasa and Rena look cute together in their yukatas/kimonos.

Once I saw Mai driving, I knew she'd see Tsubasa and Rena and tell Minami.

Well, Minami did admit she was jealous but she doesn't know that she's also jealous for another thing.

The sound Tsubasa made after Rena said "I still have a reward to look forward to" was like a moan or he was cumming.

Reina Ueda's delivery of "Ohayo gozaimasu" was so kawaii.
Gio G. Lingad
Feb 27, 3:34 AM
Mar 2019
Rena senpai is pretty...aggressive. haha Someone's in trouble.
Mar 2, 2:04 PM

Mar 2010
HOly shit the voice actress for REna was just fucking perfect holy shit. And they made her wayyyy to well rounded and proper like da fuack.

twas funny asf seeing the mom instigate the drama ROFL

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 3, 8:22 AM

Oct 2011
I love how the mom texts. It was very adorable.
"Now! Count up your sins!" - Kamen Rider Double

"All knowledge is contained in these words: Wait and Hope." -The Count of Monte Cristo
Mar 3, 8:53 PM

Jul 2014
My god, Rena is so fucking beautiful and that voice... Reina Ueda's soothing voice is just.... Rena is an angel! How could one not love her!
Mar 4, 12:10 AM

Jul 2017
Tsubasa's first exams in Hokkaido...apart from being distracted, and having to score within the Top 10, it's stress levels above and beyond his head.

Rena being a history buff, it's understandable why she would latch onto Tsubasa. But more than that, having the No. 1 student in school teach him in brains, is worth the shot as well to be tutored by. But Rena keeping Tsubasa all to herself, would he be able to resist the strongest and most beautiful gal? Tsubasa has to make studies his priority, even as he has to reject Minami's time even though she isn't at fault. Within those 3 days, he has to get serious, though Rena too has a roundabout way of asking to a date with him. It's a reward anyways, so take the chance to improve in the short time.

The exam period is a gruel for everyone involved, much especially for Rena since she's looking forward to her date with Tsubasa. And the week later, Minami was below average while Sayuri was above average, and as for Tsubasa, he got 3rd place, which majority is thanks to Rena, while keeping her No. 1 spot. And as agreed, the date of Tsubasa and Rena, in pure Japanese traditional clothes, caught Mama Fuyuki's eye. Regardless of Tsubasa not knowing so much about Hokkaido, wherever he goes, Rena goes, she'll be happy.

The word to Minami ratted out...and how would she react to this development?
Mar 6, 3:10 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice MC got top 10! Directly going to a date with Rena then ahaha
Mar 8, 11:46 AM

Jun 2020
I dont like Rena that much she is to bland and when the other two girls are on screen I enjoy them a lot moreand the all drama about grades just dosent make sense.
Mar 16, 9:40 AM

Feb 2021
She must be jealous in the next episode :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 25, 9:06 AM
Mar 2023
Ngl its hard to pick among these 3 beautiful girls
Mar 26, 8:04 PM
Jan 2012
incredible quality of animation. Love anime,in hokkaido.
Mar 29, 11:25 AM
May 2023
Good episode, I thought Rena was some kind of cheat or she had an incredible memory and remembered the answers to old exams but it seems that she is very smart, staying in position 1 after helping someone during critical days of exams is amazing
I think Fuyuki is experiencing “love” and after the mother's news, maybe jealousy.

PS: Competition for Tsubasa is growing haha
Apr 25, 7:22 PM

Feb 2020
Pure and innocent jealousy is something not played enough in these stories. Lovely to see it.
Apr 29, 3:18 PM
Mar 2023
tis shit ass and ye

May 4, 4:20 PM

Feb 2014
"As long as I am out here with you, I am happy going anywhere" she said after interacting with him just for 2 days and just basically teaching him for tests.

TechOtakuMay 4, 7:49 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

112 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 7, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18

104 by TechOtaku »»
May 4, 7:24 PM

» Tsubasa's Personality

FiddlePie - Jan 27

39 by TechOtaku »»
May 3, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22

89 by TechOtaku »»
May 3, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 12

90 by 2life »»
Apr 20, 12:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.