Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
The princess just can't resist cute things like cats. Typical.

Demon King got involved in the show again, in...a sports competitive environment. I love how they protrayed his personality though. It was also fun to see his kid compete against other kids. Some of Princess' reactions were just priceless this episode. The cheer song was gold this episode, like a celebration of the event altogether.
Feb 19, 9:06 AM

Feb 2021
Definitely didn't expect to be watching a sports day when I first started this, but I like it
Maomao's mom shows up finally! (thankfully this one met a better fate). She's so beautiful.
19:23 Lmao I just noticed, but on the Princesses shirt it's written horyo (捕虜) - prisoner (of war). And fuku (服) is clothes.

There is a scene after credits! Lmao there are even apartments and stuff.
Nice episode.
Feb 19, 9:58 AM

Nov 2023
This show keeps getting better and better. I loved it very much.

And also the huge goblin is too wholesome in every episode. :)
PinoffinFeb 20, 1:24 AM
I might never be the hands you put your heart in
Or the arms that hold you any time you want them
But that don't mean that we can't live here in the moment
'Cause I can be the one you love from time to time
Feb 19, 10:13 AM
Sep 2015
I kinda expect some kind of funny showdown between princess and demon lord.
Feb 19, 10:15 AM

Mar 2021
This was such a cute episode Everyone had so much fun at the field day.
Feb 19, 10:54 AM
Aug 2015
Why is this shows score so low? I think its very good at what it does, doesn't deserve anything below 7 imo.
Feb 19, 11:40 AM

Feb 2019
Maomao episodes are always a welcome bonus! She is so damn sweet. I love how Hime has become a loving and doting big sister to her.

A field day episode was a nice departure from the usual formula of the series and gave us some really fun moments. Hime has truly become a part of the castle’s family. We also get to meet maomao’s mom for the first time! No wonder the demon lord is so nice when he’s married to someone like her.

Just a sweet episode overall. This show is extremely underrated. It accomplishes what it sets out to do, be a wholesome cute watch, very well every episode
Marinate1016Feb 19, 11:47 AM
Feb 19, 11:43 AM

Dec 2022
This is now two shows. After a long day of enduring torture with the princess, you can wind down with the Demon King's family sitcom. Demon King is still best dad, Maomao is still cute, and now we meet her mother.

Who gave that kid a car, anyway?
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Feb 19, 12:06 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to YotsubaPride
Why is this shows score so low? I think its very good at what it does, doesn't deserve anything below 7 imo.
@YotsubaPride soooo true!! I don't get it either. Maybe people are just that this too seriously
Feb 19, 12:12 PM
May 2023
I now have Diabetes.
Waaaaaay to cute 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
Feb 19, 1:12 PM
Jul 2015
Minivan!

Can we take a moment to appreciate that this episode was also really funny?
Feb 19, 2:26 PM
Nov 2023
Nande???

Best ep so far, just too funny! Come on princess or we’ll leave you behind 😂 Why won’t this thing go faster? 😅 Is anyone here a sacred sword? 🤭 It’s always a pleasure being tortured by her 😨
So much comedy gold, the cuteness overload is too much!!! Why does she even wear the teeny crown on top of that cap?
And them toes…

Problem tho, I keep upping my score every week, but there’s no 11 option
FutoiOtakuFeb 19, 2:30 PM
Feb 19, 2:33 PM

Dec 2013
The episodes keep getting more and more enjoyable, this episode was extra sweet with the cats and parents + children having a good time, Demon King decided to play with fire and got burned a bit.

Insuke driving the car, *ded*
Feb 19, 3:20 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
aw so cute and adorable wow so wholesome nice

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 19, 4:54 PM

Nov 2023
The most wholesome episode yet.

I loved all the moments with the Demon King, and I liked how he was more involved in this episode.

Feb 19, 5:11 PM

May 2019
I'm impressed that this continues to be an entertaining watch and one big reason is because of the silly comedy. On that note while the demon king's plan on having his daughter choose him backfired at least she picked her mom and not the princess lol.
Feb 19, 5:26 PM

Jul 2022
Another week, another torture session for Hime, and this time it involves cats; it was obvious she was going to spill the beans. Maomao's sports festival kicks off, drawing everyone together for support. Surprisingly, Hime is invited, showcasing the appreciation they have for her, despite being a prisoner. Hime encounters the Dark Lord during the festival, though she initially dismisses him, thinking he appears too kind.

The final race was quite amusing, especially when Maomao carried her mother across the finish line. And let's not forget about Insuke, who somehow managed to acquire a van and even drive it.
Feb 19, 6:15 PM
Mar 2023
Loveliest episode so far
Feb 19, 9:48 PM

Sep 2018
This show juxtaposes the Demon King in wholesome scenes so well lol, an odd and captivating sight indeed.

Gotta have one of the cooler Demon King character designs I've seen in a while as well.
Feb 20, 3:51 AM
Oct 2019
omg it's a sport episode and it was so wholesome.

Hime and ex saying it's the body double of Demon Lord was hilarious.

How the hell Human going War againts these Wholesome Demon?
Feb 20, 11:51 AM
Aug 2020
I was looking forward to the adaptation of the field day a lot!
Feb 20, 12:16 PM

Apr 2012
Minivan was cooking
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 20, 9:39 PM
Aug 2021
That minivan LOL.
Feb 20, 10:44 PM

Jul 2019
This was a fun take on the sport festival. Poor Maou wasn't picked by Maomao-chan.

Lulune is adorable.
Feb 21, 4:17 AM

Oct 2017
That kid with the minivan killed me lmao. He actually brought one. Maomao chan picked her mother, maou sama in shambles. She seems like a nice lady and is really pretty too. Also love Tortura so much. She's the best.
Feb 22, 7:28 PM

Oct 2008
oh man! why does Torture keep getting prettier and prettier in by each episode!!!?!? it makes me wanna let her go step on me further!!
5/5.

Feb 23, 1:09 AM

Dec 2022
the princess confessed when didnt have to i am lso saying Nande?
Feb 23, 5:22 PM

Sep 2018
Insuke actually finding a minivan was hilarious, lmao.
Feb 26, 11:34 AM

Nov 2013
cats are cute as usual lol i own 2 and they are great
not to mention, the cat anime from a few seasons ago, kawaiisugi crisis
i didn't even notice until someone pointed it to me but at 6:30, Fortuna with cat ears, oh my

oh time for a school festival, was interesting to see best girl Maomao having fun, we got to meet her mom too, very pretty
demon lord was also having fun, no one would expect that lol
we also met the brother of one of the girls, and they look really similar

there's no way in hell that Hime still wants to go back home, she is 100x happier while being tortured than when she was in her kingdom
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 3, 10:56 PM

Jul 2017
The Krall Regiment's Snowball and Callie, it's Hime's stress to keep sitting on her numb legs, yet have Snowball sleep perfectly on her lap...and Callie nuzzle on her feet. This is torture enough for some mean cuteness. But in regard to the Hell-Lord, he has Maomao's field day to cheer on, which Hime and the others join for some childlike fun. Just like the typical Sports Day event, kids are giving their all, and for the first time, Hime and Ex meets the Hell-Lord...which they don't believe it's him, and he's prepared a torture session for her.

The afternoon event, the scavenger hunt a.k.a borrowing race, it's a test of bond and loyalty against the Hell-Lord and Hime, And Maomao chooses...Queen Lulune, too bad that a father's love can't beat a mother's love. And Insuke finding a minivan, what in the world lols.

It was a good field day, and the Hell-Lord's family is a precious one.
Mar 4, 1:20 PM

Nov 2016
Fortunately for Maou Maomao picked his wife. Hime would've been too devastating for him and he wouldn't have been able to recover from that, lol. Very nice episode again.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 13, 1:30 PM

Jun 2019
The cats scene is relatable xD
Mar 23, 4:33 PM

Mar 2010
I'm now starting to think.. maybe being tortured isn't such a bad thing.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 31, 11:18 AM

Nov 2013
Adorable episode. Lold at princess confessing at the end for absolutely no reason! :D
Apr 27, 8:28 AM

Feb 2021
The demon king really participated XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12

35 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5

36 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29

33 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22

50 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 15

67 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 4:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.