Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 7:19 AM

Jun 2019
ONLY THE MANGA IS THE SUBJECT OF THIS POST. NOTHING AFTER THIS CHAPTER SHOULD BE DISCUSSED.
----------------------------------------

Ptipana2077Feb 18, 8:01 AM
Feb 18, 7:40 AM
May 2022
let's go
strongest father vs strongest son :)
Feb 18, 8:43 AM
Mar 2022
I have higher hopes for the upcoming arc
Feb 18, 4:09 PM
Jan 2024
toriyama is surely cooking smth huge, I'm so excited for the next chapter
Feb 18, 5:49 PM
Sep 2023
Finalmente um capítulo bom e interessante gostei bastante desse novo capítulo tomara que continue assim.
Feb 19, 5:43 AM

Feb 2021
The fight between final form and can't wait to see if Vegeta participated too :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 19, 6:36 AM

Jan 2009
gohan beast mode is as strong as goku ultra instinct eh

i want to see vegeta on ultra ego too
Feb 19, 10:22 AM
Dec 2022
LET'S GO!!! MUI GOKU vs BEAST GOHAN!
Feb 20, 7:17 AM
Aug 2022
its a good chapter that will finally solve the debate of beast gohan vs goku that for some reason is so big, i guess frieza will show up as well with prob more villains i dont see other reason why 5 saiyans are there other than potentially a god ritual
Feb 20, 7:19 AM
May 2021
Shit is gonna be peak!! I mean seeing Gohan & Goku fight again like in the original series feels good man.
Feb 20, 7:27 AM

Jan 2018
This was beast (no pun intended) ngl. It got me hyped.
Feb 20, 7:27 AM
Soaring

Aug 2014
HYPE!!! Goku vs Gohan

Beerus ain't looking happy though so I'm worried he might intervene and stop the fight before we get a winner next chapter.
Feb 20, 7:28 AM

Aug 2023
The fight between Ultra instinct and Beast Gohan is going to be one of the best fights in dragon ball super.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Feb 20, 2:56 PM
Nov 2014
We were robbed of adult Gotenks again, damn it!

Beast Gohan vs UI Goku is gonna be epic for sure.

It would be awesome if all the saiyans being there together meant we got to see them all training together to get stronger and ultimately defeat Black Frieza who was brought up again last chapter.

Feb 21, 7:08 AM

Aug 2019
The Fat Gotenks joke is really getting tiring...
We last saw him 3 chapters ago for Christ's sake!
Beerus shouldn't be mad, it's his fault the average power level is low in his universe. He should be helping raising it or his universe won't survive another selection or the coming dark demon invasion.
Carmine collecting data on the saiyan fights is going to lead to developing Android 21.
Feb 21, 1:01 PM
Aug 2020
Is it child abuse if your son fights back
Feb 21, 4:33 PM
May 2018
Pelea épica familiar;me pregunto qué pasará con Broly y su entrenamiento.
Feb 23, 5:39 PM

Nov 2016
It's hilarious how Goku brought these random guys along with them to Beerus Planet.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 25, 8:25 AM

Sep 2007
Good.
Good good good.
It's how you do a great chapter.
Mar 8, 7:46 AM

Dec 2018
Just finished reading it, this was really good.
Those 2 guys have no idea how Lucky they are to travel to the place where gods live.
But also got the sad news of Toriyama Sensei passing😭
Mar 16, 8:17 AM

Nov 2020
Ah they left us with them preparing to fight...

I just hope we will get chapter soon...
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Mar 26, 12:44 AM

Oct 2013
Goku goes on the classic "waku waku let's see who's stronger" route, haha.

Even though their fight has only begun, it was fun to see Gohan fighting against Goten and Trunks. True, there were a lot of wacky looking panels, with the characters' proportions and mostly their poses resembling some sort of anatomical miracles, even more than usual... but that fight was enjoyable to track, so whatever.

Going back to Goku and Gohan, it was delightful to see their top forms together. However, Goku went with MUI, eh? I thought TUI was his peak form. Soft reboot, or is Goku just playing and saving it "just in case" Gohan couldn't be defeated with only MUI? They seemed to have been equal, at least at the beginning of their fight. It will continue in the next chapter and damn... I'm worried about Beerus' planet, lol. If they will go all out, and they will surely go, and continue fighting like that for a while, which they will surely do as well, then I guess Beerus will need to find a different place to chill out.
Mar 26, 12:49 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to BakLol
Just finished reading it, this was really good.
Those 2 guys have no idea how Lucky they are to travel to the place where gods live.
But also got the sad news of Toriyama Sensei passing😭
@BakLol
BakLol said:
I know right. They were also lucky to go there after Beerus got kinda used to new people appearing on his holy ground. I wonder if he will ask them after the fight about how they are planning to make their presence useful to the God of Destruction himself, haha. I assume they will just dip with Goku, Goten and Trunks as fast as it's possible. Also, Cheelai and Lemo are enough to help out with serving Beerus.

BakLol said:
But also got the sad news of Toriyama Sensei passing
Yes, that's true... :( It's the last Dragon Ball Super chapter released back when Toriyama-sensei was still alive.
Apr 27, 9:26 AM
Aug 2021
can't wait for the next chapter ngl. So far it have been a great start for the new arc and I hope for the best. It will be hard now to continue without Akira Toriyama but we put our trust in Toyotaro!

(R.I.P Akira Toriyama)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Chapter 103 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Mar 16

32 by Nill_oficial7boy »»
May 11, 9:33 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Chapter 90 Discussion

FMmatron - Feb 20, 2023

18 by Marloges »»
Apr 16, 12:58 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Chapter 89 Discussion

krejola - Jan 19, 2023

18 by Marloges »»
Apr 15, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Chapter 88 Discussion

deg - Dec 20, 2022

28 by Marloges »»
Apr 15, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Chapter 87 Discussion

Silvering - Aug 19, 2022

38 by Marloges »»
Apr 12, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.