Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 18, 2:38 AM
Jul 2021
With every episode of this season, I can see that they really put their heart & soul into this. I haven't read the manga but damn the anime is so good.
Reckless_weebFeb 18, 8:17 AM
Feb 18, 3:02 AM
Jul 2022
True. You can clearly see how much they improved from S1. Not that S1 was bad or anything, but they made S2 even better. I didn't watch this show when it aired back in 2023, I watched it at the very start of this year and it has been the biggest surprise for me. I did not expect it to be this good. Each Ep has been absolutely amazing. The show just keeps reaching the heights and never seems to drop even a tiny bit.
Feb 18, 3:03 AM
Jul 2021
Yes, great job by Shin-Ei Animation! First Teasing Master Takagi-san and now this. Looking forward to more of their works.
Feb 18, 3:08 AM
Jul 2021
MITB said:
Yes, great job by Shin-Ei Animation! First Teasing Master Takagi-san and now this. Looking forward to more of their works.

Oh I remember, Takagi san was also the work of the same studio. It is still one of my favs till date.
Feb 18, 3:10 AM
Jul 2021
Levi1108 said:
True. You can clearly see how much they improved from S1. Not that S1 was bad or anything, but they made S2 even better. I didn't watch this show when it aired back in 2023, I watched it at the very start of this year and it has been the biggest surprise for me. I did not expect it to be this good. Each Ep has been absolutely amazing. The show just keeps reaching the heights and never seems to drop even a tiny bit.

They're making those amazing moments even more amazing and splendid. Talk about those awkward moments or the cute moments, the animation and art seems flawless.
Feb 18, 3:23 AM
Oct 2019
From them what do you think of vilain day off and wrong way of using healing magic? They do three shows this season which make me wonder about their staff most likely be in the same range in number as JC staff to pull that off.
Feb 18, 6:03 AM
Nov 2020
I agree. I loved the first season but the second season is on another level ❤️love loving it
Feb 18, 6:10 AM
Aug 2021
Levi1108 said:

Same here, watched this year for the hype and I have to saybthis was actually some good stuff!
Feb 18, 6:17 AM

Jan 2020
The way the karaoke transitioned into the OP in the latest episode had me beaming ear to ear fr
Feb 18, 7:36 AM
Sep 2020
Imagine if The Angel Next Door adapted by Shin-Ei
Feb 18, 8:02 AM
Aug 2021
Zehrt_Andrei said:

Yeah it would be gorgeous, it’s a shame that Project No.9 is so inconsistent
Feb 18, 8:19 AM
Jul 2021
Zehrt_Andrei said:

I dropped it after 8 eps, so monotonous..... nothing like This or Takagi san.
Feb 18, 8:33 AM
Jul 2022
Reckless_weeb said:
Levi1108 said:

They're making those amazing moments even more amazing and splendid. Talk about those awkward moments or the cute moments, the animation and art seems flawless.

Fs. You really can tell how much care they put into those moments.
Feb 18, 8:35 AM
Jul 2022
Otakusan69 said:
Levi1108 said:

Same here, watched this year for the hype and I have to saybthis was actually some good stuff!

Yup. I'm SO glad I actually watched this. I wasn't sure about the first two eps. But from Ep 3 I got hooked and completed the whole S1 in one night.
Feb 18, 9:37 AM

Jul 2017
Yeah it's been really good. Think the first season also looked really good for the most part despite being a bit blurry at times early on which needed me to adjust to it. But yeah they've mostly done justice in my opinion to the content from this season well, especially the bigger moments since they feel even more impactful than the manga due to how good the music, voice acting and direction has been to accompany those scenes.
Feb 18, 9:42 AM
Oct 2019
Like you can feel the passion from the Animators.
Thank You!!
Feb 18, 10:27 AM
Jul 2021
davidyodo24 said:
Like you can feel the passion from the Animators.
Thank You!!

Yeah bro, we often talk about the show itself but forget the works put into it by people. So I had to say it out loud.
Feb 18, 10:28 AM
Jul 2021
Levi1108 said:
Otakusan69 said:

Yup. I'm SO glad I actually watched this. I wasn't sure about the first two eps. But from Ep 3 I got hooked and completed the whole S1 in one night.

Damn I'm glad there are people who share the exact same thoughts as me. This may seem cringe but I wish we were friends irl 😅
Feb 18, 10:31 AM
Jul 2021
animejas said:
Yeah it's been really good. Think the first season also looked really good for the most part despite being a bit blurry at times early on which needed me to adjust to it. But yeah they've mostly done justice in my opinion to the content from this season well, especially the bigger moments since they feel even more impactful than the manga due to how good the music, voice acting and direction has been to accompany those scenes.

You said it bro 🤌🏻
Feb 18, 10:56 AM
Jul 2022
Reckless_weeb said:
Levi1108 said:

Damn I'm glad there are people who share the exact same thoughts as me. This may seem cringe but I wish we were friends irl 😅

Lol, it ain't cringe. It's just fun to be friends with someone sharing the same interest.
Feb 18, 1:42 PM
Oct 2023
I love the second season, but when does the Dubbed version drop?
Feb 18, 1:48 PM
Mar 2023
Reply to Otakupervert890
From them what do you think of vilain day off and wrong way of using healing magic? They do three shows this season which make me wonder about their staff most likely be in the same range in number as JC staff to pull that off.
@Otakupervert890 Villain and Healing Magic are co-produced with other studios so that lightens the load.

Shin-Ei is directly owned by TV Asahi (one of Japan's big broadcasters) and make most of their money with Doreamon and Crayon Shin-Chan.

So they're doing just fine with small scale romcoms like Takagi - san and now Dangers that aren't demanding and have simple artstyles.
Feb 18, 7:17 PM
Feb 2021
Joche1 said:
Zehrt_Andrei said:

Yeah it would be gorgeous, it’s a shame that Project No.9 is so inconsistent

They are inconsistent but when they hit they really do hit hard
Feb 18, 7:56 PM
Feb 2024
OrielBel said:
@Otakupervert890 Villain and Healing Magic are co-produced with other studios so that lightens the load.

Shin-Ei is directly owned by TV Asahi (one of Japan's big broadcasters) and make most of their money with Doreamon and Crayon Shin-Chan.

So they're doing just fine with small scale romcoms like Takagi - san and now Dangers that aren't demanding and have simple artstyles.

Speaking of Crayon Shin-chan, this is exactly the anime first introduced to Norio when she was 6 and that she wanted to become a mangaka thereafter. I think she deliberately chose Shin-Ei to inspire people on how anime can hit as a media.
Feb 19, 3:29 AM
Aug 2021
Shamsy said:
The way the karaoke transitioned into the OP in the latest episode had me beaming ear to ear fr

Ikr? That Was Amazingly Well Done
I Went From Cringing At His Singing To Bopping To The Intro
Feb 19, 5:46 AM
Mar 2020
I really loves the background music choices for the entire series tho, Shin-Ei Animation really did a great job for it ngl
Feb 19, 3:11 PM

Feb 2022
Reply to arutama
I really loves the background music choices for the entire series tho, Shin-Ei Animation really did a great job for it ngl
@arutama Ikr Kensuke Ushio has been nailing it, especially in the climactic scenes.
Feb 19, 8:26 PM
Dec 2022
Levi1108 said:

The same happened to me and i am really enjoying it. I plan to read the manga after Season 2 ends.
Feb 19, 9:21 PM
Feb 2021
Its genuinely unfair how fantastic this series is. I can hardly contain my amazement.
Feb 19, 10:02 PM
Jul 2022
Brucasco22 said:
Levi1108 said:

The same happened to me and i am really enjoying it. I plan to read the manga after Season 2 ends.

Yeah, I might read the Manga too.
Feb 20, 11:00 AM
Apr 2023
Levi1108 said:

Yeah exactly the same here, I started it because of the second season airing, so I gave it a chance and it was SO good! it really surprised me. Tbh I think I would give both season a score of 9/10 together, they have just been so good and like you said it keeps reaching those heights and doesn't drop.
Feb 20, 11:18 AM
Jul 2022
Louie002XvX said:
Levi1108 said:

Yeah exactly the same here, I started it because of the second season airing, so I gave it a chance and it was SO good! it really surprised me. Tbh I think I would give both season a score of 9/10 together, they have just been so good and like you said it keeps reaching those heights and doesn't drop.

Yup. It's just been so damn good and just doesn't stop. Like literally, since the start of this season, there hasn't been an Ep that has been slow or dropped even a bit. Great stuff keeps happening. And it looks like it's gonna stay that way for a long time.
Feb 20, 12:50 PM

Sep 2013
Reply to OrielBel

@OrielBel Btw, TV Asahi is also the main company producing Bokuyaba anime. Thank you, Endou Kazuki.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

79 by Scootboi »»
May 21, 1:58 AM

» Has the english dub been announced?

middle_pickup - Jan 24

27 by SammyOldLad »»
May 19, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

348 by UaEfAlCoN83 »»
May 17, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

116 by little_raven »»
May 5, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

118 by Mattinator95 »»
May 5, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.