Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 18, 1:30 PM
Jul 2022
My favorite episode in the whole series so far, I am in love with this anime!
Feb 18, 3:00 PM
May 2019
I loved the first season but the second season is on another level . it's close to kaguya sama!
Feb 18, 3:56 PM
Apr 2020
Aaah too good, like always 😍❤️
Feb 18, 3:56 PM
Mar 2023
So cute i could die.
Feb 18, 4:02 PM
Jan 2017
I was about to slap that idiot Ichikawa. How much does it take for you to believe that this girl really, really, really likes you? But he manages to master his neurosis and give the perfect gift he prepared for Yamada.
Also, kudos to Hara and Kanazaki for being another great couple. These four should hang out more. They help each other a lot.
Feb 18, 4:25 PM
Apr 2021
Omg... The swing from awkwardness that made me wanna die from cringe to just a hilarious segue into the intro was just on point. How can a second season be this good?

How can it be so cute I could die?
MrPr0nglesFeb 18, 4:49 PM
Feb 18, 4:44 PM
Jul 2022
Another great episode, love the development, and loved the Jealous Yamada Scenes.
Feb 18, 5:48 PM

Aug 2023
I Liked the episode, first the transition when Ichikawa was singing then the op started, Then Yamada being jealous because of misunderstanding and then Ichikawa was jealous from his friend Kanzaki and told him that Yamada's mine and Yamada heard that 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

In the end Ichikawa gave Yamada a cupcake he made and she was eating it fast but Ichikawa said eat it slowly because he hid a gift inside it.

Overall it was an wholesome episode.
Feb 18, 6:25 PM
Apr 2021
AHHHHHHH I CANT I CANT WITH THIS SHOW MAN SO MUCH PEAK BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS MAN😭😭😭😭😭🥰🥰🥰😫😫😫😫🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Kyoutarou following the basketball team into the karaoke place was so awkward for me but hilarious at the same time bc I was like “whyyyy is he doing this???💀” singing the op song during his karaoke and going into the actual OP gave me so much goosebumps bc of how well the transition was I love this studio and how much they care about this anime😩

Kyoutarou being jealous of how Kanzaki went shopping with Yamada was hilarious bro confessed and tried to cover it up by saying she’s “mindful”🤣🤣🤣

The animation and art quality during the ending of the episode were Kyoutarou gave the bracelet to Yamada was fucking god tier elite I almost teared up bc of the happiness and joy I was feeling just seeing these 2 develop their relationship further and further + the title drop made it even better😫🥹🥹🥹😫🥹🥹🔥
Feb 18, 8:34 PM
Jan 2022
My heart started to skip beats with each scene. last year ichikawa was like top 3 worst protags for me, probably nowadays he goes up a lot in my opinion.
Feb 18, 10:40 PM
Jan 2020
THAT FUCKING OP TRANSITION WAS CLEAN AF!!!
Feb 18, 10:50 PM
Oct 2022
It's getting intense, the mc is also get better when it comes to bravery

Dont forget the karaoke to opening transition, it was smooth lol
Feb 18, 11:49 PM
Jan 2024
this anime is perfect.
Feb 19, 3:44 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The double date could have been better for them without the misunderstandings, but that ending between Ichikawa and Yamada was perfect <3
Feb 19, 5:56 AM
Apr 2022
damnn cute impact +99 😂
Feb 19, 6:08 AM

Oct 2013
i want to give it more than 10 ahhhhhhhh ... every ep better than before
Feb 19, 7:10 AM
Feb 2024
One thing MAL and the Western forums have yet to raise is that when Ichi is presenting the muffin to Yamada, the lyrics of ED is actually discribing Ichi’s sentiment and motives changes over that minute, another brilliant move by the production team.

Edit: In the introduction session of season 2, the production team mentioned that ALL episodes would be of the quality of finale, and first 7 episodes definitely hit it, how would they make the remaining 6 episodes as epic as the first 7 though?!
ForestWoodSLFeb 19, 7:50 AM
Feb 19, 7:33 AM
Oct 2016
I HAVE READ THE MANGA BUT DAMN THE ANIME IS ON THE NEXT LEVEL OHHH MYYYY GAASSSHHH MY HEARTTT
Feb 19, 7:36 AM
Aug 2022
oh nooooo dude, diabetic episode
too much sweeeeeetness
peak episode fr 5/5
Feb 19, 7:54 AM

Jan 2017
HOW THEY ARE DOING IT!

You already think that the last week's episode is the absolute PEAK and yet it can go even HIGHER!

Also, that meta move to make the MC sing his own OP in the karaoke, God-tier adaptation from Shin-Ei!
Feb 19, 9:42 AM
Jan 2019
W Rizzlord Ichikiwir. Never doubt and always trust on Ichikiwir’s Rizz #Peak.
Feb 19, 9:53 AM
Jan 2023
We are slowly reaching "Rent a gf" level off annoyance over that these two just don't fking get on with their shiet....
Feb 19, 10:01 AM
Jul 2020
Manga reader's been eating good this season. Episodes are peak
Feb 19, 10:38 AM
May 2017
It was a really good episode.
Feb 19, 12:17 PM
Jan 2023
makes me kinda happy watching them together
Feb 19, 4:36 PM
Aug 2023
Rlly wholesome episode
the singing going into the intro was funny
Feb 19, 6:45 PM
Sep 2021
I think some of Yous need to calm down about this self-insert show
Feb 19, 6:47 PM

Oct 2014
Reply to Blackwolf1261
We are slowly reaching "Rent a gf" level off annoyance over that these two just don't fking get on with their shiet....
@Blackwolf1261

Be patient.

Even kaguya sama took 3 seasons and a movie to get to where they are.

This is a slow burn but expect something special at the end of this season

No need to bring rent a gf in this… thats just disrespectful
Feb 19, 7:34 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to lFrogs
I think some of Yous need to calm down about this self-insert show
@lFrogs self insert being 2nd in the grade and learn self-love 🤔🤔🤔
Feb 19, 8:36 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to Blackwolf1261
@Blackwolf1261 ur brain is too stupid, that's why u didn't know the beauty of realistic romance progression without any Unnecessary drama or rushed Story. Not surprising this come from mid romance watcher
Johntyson31Feb 19, 9:10 PM
Feb 19, 8:58 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to Johntyson31
@Blackwolf1261 ur brain is too stupid, that's why u didn't know the beauty of realistic romance progression without any Unnecessary drama or rushed Story. Not surprising this come from mid romance watcher
@Johntyson31 that’s too far, remember the spirit of this anime? It’s fine to be weird, or even as stupid as Chii! But ultimately it is you who make a difference
Feb 20, 1:09 AM
Nov 2016
Peak this, peak that. Another annoying trendy word like "mid". Where'd you learn this shit ? Your favorite influencer ?

On topic, great ep. Curious how far this season will go, it has almost catched up to the manga now. Will we get an Anime Only finale ?
Feb 20, 1:46 AM

Jun 2023
Reply to BlueSnow93
Peak this, peak that. Another annoying trendy word like "mid". Where'd you learn this shit ? Your favorite influencer ?

On topic, great ep. Curious how far this season will go, it has almost catched up to the manga now. Will we get an Anime Only finale ?
@BlueSnow93 the manga is still ongoing.
Feb 20, 2:09 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to obicomeonboneme
@BlueSnow93 the manga is still ongoing.
@obicomeonboneme

You don't say ?! >_>
I know, i'm reading the Manga. Hence my question. ???

Anime catching up to Manga in a couple episodes-> Will we get an Anime Only ending ? Or some filler episodes ? Or long stretched out episodes for the remainder of this season ?

Since this isn't based on a Novel like Tsukimichi or COTE i was wondering what would happen if the Anime catches up to the Manga before this season ends.
Feb 20, 2:19 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to BlueSnow93
@obicomeonboneme

You don't say ?! >_>

Anime catching up to Manga in a couple episodes-> Will we get an Anime Only ending ? Or some filler episodes ? Or long stretched out episodes for the remainder of this season ?

Since this isn't based on a Novel like Tsukimichi or COTE i was wondering what would happen if the Anime catches up to the Manga before this season ends.
@BlueSnow93

As manga reader the source material is currently at around a hypothetical S3E5 so you should know how this season end ;)
Feb 20, 2:39 AM

Oct 2023
God damn, I'm dying of how sweet is that relationship. One of my best rom com that I've ever seen
Feb 20, 3:10 AM

Apr 2010
Reply to BlueSnow93
@obicomeonboneme

You don't say ?! >_>

@BlueSnow93 it’s far from catching up in a couple episodes..

Sure there’s isn’t enough for a full s3 season yet, but there’s more than enough for the last 6 eps.
Feb 20, 3:44 AM
Nov 2016
Eeh, you think so ? Imo there really doesn't happen much from this point to the current last chapter of the manga. Definitely not enough for 5 episodes, let alone another season.

I think they could easily fit the remaining chapters into like 3 or 4 episodes. That's why i was wondering if we will get like an Anime Only ending.
Maybe it's just me and the remaining chapters have indeed more content than i thought.
Feb 20, 3:56 AM

Dec 2019
Reply to BlueSnow93
Eeh, you think so ? Imo there really doesn't happen much from this point to the current last chapter of the manga. Definitely not enough for 5 episodes, let alone another season.

I think they could easily fit the remaining chapters into like 3 or 4 episodes. That's why i was wondering if we will get like an Anime Only ending.
Maybe it's just me and the remaining chapters have indeed more content than i thought.
@BlueSnow93 The rate its going, it'll probably end with like 30 chapters to spare in the manga, since it is a satisfactory place to end a season in without spoiling anything. Unless they do an original ending, which I don't think will happen given how well this is doing, can see them waiting for 2-4 years until a season 3 is announced potentially to let enough chapters stack up for another season to be done.
Feb 20, 2:17 PM

May 2016
Such a W episode, definitely peak romance, the way the did this so well is incredible.
Feb 20, 11:57 PM

Aug 2014
Why didnt they confess in this episode?

You cant keep pushing the can and think nothing will change in the way.

Great episode, but I really thought that they were going to confess, especially with the directing of this episode being different.

I hope they dont drag the legit-confession till the 13th episode.
Feb 21, 1:59 AM

Aug 2017
It's the cutest show I've ever seen. I love when Kyoutarou mans up and confronts his fears. It's rare for anime romcom boys. I don't understand how every single episode can be so good. Masterful direction.

Cookie_Otoko said:
last year ichikawa was like top 3 worst protags for me, probably nowadays he goes up a lot in my opinion.

He's really not too shabby at all. Good style, smart student, faces his inner demons. I like how the show deftly handles his poor self esteem.

Sabokdast said:
he best romantic anime in history, when the first season of the first episodes, we thought it was an ordinary anime, but over time, it became the best romantic anime in history, I was looking for a romantic anime similar to Kaguya-sama, and I didn't expect to find a more beautiful romantic anime than Kaguya-sama! But now I found it even better than Kaguya-sama anime

I agree, I think best romance anime ever.

yagakimilover said:
man that ending scene had me tearing up this is shaping up to be one of the best romance anime of all time

Yep. It's the best
CarbonMDFeb 21, 2:13 AM
Feb 21, 3:42 AM

May 2015
The end of the episode is pure sweetness.
Feb 21, 6:19 AM
Aug 2022
Love it, This couple is the romance we all had, with normal attitudes for their age and that is what makes it even cuter.
Feb 21, 7:07 AM

Feb 2022
Reply to Embient
LMAO best OP transition ever XD
This dynamic of them kind of knowing that they like each other, but it not being official yet is amazing. It's not even annoying, at all. Love it.
Oh, the season 1 ED!
This episode had many hilarious moments (I especially loved "You're dead. You're dead. You're dead." and "Yamada's mine!"), but damn, the ending broke me again.
Amazing episode.
@Embient I'm pretty sure it's the season 2 ED, but they do sound very similar, it's the same artist after all. Sorry if this seems petty, that might be because it totally is.
Hello, please don't take anything I say as an insult, it is not meant as an attack against you as a person. If I directly disagree with you, that does not mean I think you are wrong, I am just more correct. Oh, and if you don't understand sarcasm, then I'm a really friendly individual.
Feb 21, 7:10 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Lucianael
@Embient I'm pretty sure it's the season 2 ED, but they do sound very similar, it's the same artist after all. Sorry if this seems petty, that might be because it totally is.
@Lucianael Yeah, I only noticed a couple days later after posting this that this is the ED from this season. Idk why I thought that was season 1 ED, a brain fart.
Feb 21, 8:58 AM
Sep 2023
Such a beautiful progress for both of them
Feb 21, 9:33 PM
Jan 2014
A wonderful Episode full of Emotions 10/10
Feb 21, 11:31 PM

Oct 2008
ok that's it! i'm calling it! this show is really absolutely one of the best romance show that there is!!!
this episode is really overflowing with emotions! oh look! the votes on this episode is soaring high with 90.1% that loved it! quite rare...shame it only got 1.6k votes! cuz not everyone is watching romance cuz its not mainstream...
HAHAHA both Ichikawa and Kenta got jealous with their partners BWAHAHAHAH! so many awkward moments
"put this acce on to me" that was really grand! and Yamada cried because of happiness! i wonder what kind of emotions we get from Yamada once both confess with each other? that would be beyond grand!!!
5/5!
matias067Feb 21, 11:35 PM

Feb 22, 12:17 AM
Dec 2023
Love shows over and jealousy between them is beautiful
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

343 by Atharv_Paliwal »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

116 by little_raven »»
May 5, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

118 by Mattinator95 »»
May 5, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6

202 by Playcool »»
May 5, 6:42 AM

» Anime Recommendations like Bokuyaba

Htun__ - Apr 5

43 by Playcool »»
May 3, 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.