Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 22, 3:19 PM
Apr 2020
This show is Infinity better after its first few episodes Holyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Feb 22, 9:35 PM
May 2022
It was soothing episode
Feb 23, 1:48 PM

May 2021
I love the op transition of all things lmao
Feb 23, 2:12 PM

Jul 2016
Meh. No proper confession at all despite everything that happened last episode. Just more of the same with Ichikawa chickening out despite having nothing to fear anymore.

Hara's interactions with Ichikawa were nice tho. Already more chemistry between them than with Yamada in almost 20 episodes.
As for Hara and Kanzaki, not sure why she doesn't take his confession seriously. Maybe she realized the weirdo confessed to her purely because of a fetish...
Feb 24, 5:12 AM
Oct 2016
Watching and crying (bc this never happen in my life)
Feb 24, 10:57 AM
Oct 2020
Great episode. Also him realizing at the end she was going commando
Feb 26, 7:36 PM
Apr 2019
Quite a nice episode even if it follows a lot of repititive tropes. I really like the other pair too.
Feb 28, 10:49 AM
Apr 2022
Another peaaaak episode, I am going to give this one a a short review because i reviewed it reall late ;-;

But Ichikawa gets caught by other girls and get pushed into the karaoke room and talks to Yamada after he leaves. Then i was so caught off guard when Ichikawa starts singing the OP 😂

Anyways they do a double date with their other classmates and overall it was so funny with all the misunderstandings. The boys they also get there early trying to choose what gift is best for white day.

Anyways the day ends and Ichikawa and Yamada truly share some heartwarming moments <3
Mar 1, 3:17 PM

Jul 2017
Within the Ichikawa house, Ichikawa is getting popular for his speech...but in school, both him and Yamada are still avoiding each other after their little episode. And going to karaoke with the boys' basketball team, it's not what Ichikawa would've wanted, but the socially inept in him pushes him to stalk the group, which he gets spotted by them. Of course, the confession would not go unheard, but he still faces it on, while ad-libbing his way transitioning to the OP. Whoever thought of this, pure genius.

Needlessly, Ichikawa gets gruelled by the basketball team, which honestly, it isn't all that bad. Hara wanting Ichikawa and Yamada's ehlp for a double date with Kanzaki, but it's weird that they go out together, but don't count themselves as a couple. As it turns out, that day is White Day, and Ichikawa just took that opportunity to go to Harajuku for Sweets Paradise. Both Hara and Ichikawa meeting on the same train and the latter deciding to get accessories...that took him into jealousy territory with both Yamada and Kanzaki.

For sure, Kanzaki is really into Hara, and especially when it comes to food, he needs Yamada's help. But to Ichikawa, he's just forcing his ideals on her, which boyfriend material or not, he's rather straightforward, which i still a good thing. But when it comes to presents, both boys get jealous over the other, and Ichikawa...just hilariously keeps digging his grave further on his love for Yamada. Say what you want about Kanzaki, at least he got his priorities straight, but Yamada pretending to be lost so that she can spend time with Ichikawa alone and the latter with Kanzaki, and he indeed honoured his promise not to always be concerned about the people around him, and gave her his White Day present: a muffin, and also a jewelry pendant stuffed within.

At this point, there's no point hiding their feelings for one another.
Mar 5, 7:08 AM
Sep 2021
This episode hits like a truck for me, was wonderful. I will say it once again this is "A Danger To My Heart".
Mar 8, 7:27 AM
Jul 2019
Yamada: Give me a year worth of compliment
Ichikawa: SHINU HODO KAWAII !!!!!!
Mar 8, 7:29 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to S2P_cinephile
THE PEAK OF ROMANTIC ANIME IS FINALLY HERE, BOIS!!!!
@S2P_cinephile YEAH....SHINU HODOU ROMANTIC
Mar 8, 6:36 PM
Aug 2016
yamada's jealousy is endearing
Mar 11, 3:35 AM

Jun 2020
Lol, the opening transition is nice.
Mar 13, 8:29 AM
Jan 2024
Absoulute perfection.Visiuals, OSTs, Voice acting.I love this series and this is one of its PEAK EPS.
Mar 15, 11:51 AM

Apr 2015
This season has been all about Kyoutarou's character development. He really has come a long way, Our boi. This anime really knows how to execute those diabetic moments hahaha.
Mar 17, 4:27 PM

Mar 2010
Love was in da air, but damn Jelousy can truly be a make or break it for any relationship. But the more and more I watch.. they really do match great.. they both seem kinda retarded but its sooo romantic lolz

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 23, 11:56 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to Johntyson31
@Blackwolf1261 ur brain is too stupid, that's why u didn't know the beauty of realistic romance progression without any Unnecessary drama or rushed Story. Not surprising this come from mid romance watcher
@Johntyson31 Realistic is a bit far fetched, since EP 4-5 I think in season 2 both knew they liked each other and have confessed "In-directly" to each other. My problem is now we are reaching just fillers, as these confessions are being "excused" or "I did'nt hear that" and so on. I loved their story so far but I feel we are simply just not going anywhere anymore.

You could cut out 5 episodes and it wouldn't change the story point, they still haven't come further.
Mar 23, 11:57 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to kisip123
@Blackwolf1261

Be patient.

Even kaguya sama took 3 seasons and a movie to get to where they are.

This is a slow burn but expect something special at the end of this season

No need to bring rent a gf in this… thats just disrespectful
@kisip123 Indeed, it has.... "Checks manga chapter" over what 200-300 chapters before even coming close to rent a GF level. But since that anime, when I see filler episodes where you could cut out a good few episode and no change has happened I get scared
Mar 23, 11:58 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to ForestWoodSL
@Johntyson31 that’s too far, remember the spirit of this anime? It’s fine to be weird, or even as stupid as Chii! But ultimately it is you who make a difference
@ForestWoodSL I just feel like we have reached filler episodes, episode you could cut out and not notice because no change has happened. The excused of their "in-direct" confesses are just getting a bit out of hand.
Mar 23, 12:45 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to Blackwolf1261
@ForestWoodSL I just feel like we have reached filler episodes, episode you could cut out and not notice because no change has happened. The excused of their "in-direct" confesses are just getting a bit out of hand.
@Blackwolf1261 I agree.

Overall, I love this season, but I have a problem with the pace, the order of the episodes, we had a wonderful build-up of tension with episodes 6 and 7.

But then... The following episodes were good, I'm not saying they weren't, but they didn't follow the logic, the confession should have come right afterwards.

I mean, Anna and Kyo haven't stopped telling the others they love each other every episode, everyone knows they love each other, they had an incredible moment in episode 7, how do you explain all that filler from episode 8 until now?
Mar 24, 9:53 AM

Feb 2021
Wow, that was unexpected to see it inside the muffin :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 29, 5:49 PM
Feb 2021
AAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Yamada like me.... I started crying when I saw those words. My thought was finally a mc that can pick up on the huge hints that the girl likes him. Finally! Uhhhhhh such relief.
Mar 30, 12:13 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to UrabeMikotoChan
@Blackwolf1261 I agree.

Overall, I love this season, but I have a problem with the pace, the order of the episodes, we had a wonderful build-up of tension with episodes 6 and 7.

But then... The following episodes were good, I'm not saying they weren't, but they didn't follow the logic, the confession should have come right afterwards.

I mean, Anna and Kyo haven't stopped telling the others they love each other every episode, everyone knows they love each other, they had an incredible moment in episode 7, how do you explain all that filler from episode 8 until now?
@UrabeMikotoChan the logic is more straight forward than you think but is less obvious to observe. If you think they are fillers it’s fine, but they are not…

In one sentence Yamada has told you the answer: Ichikawa is like a cat who runs away when you approach him. Remember the backfire back in Karte 9? If not, how he reluctantly called Anna in Karte 12, and how he dismiss Sensei’s comments and invitation in Karte 13 and 18, just shows that while he did improved a lot, he is still Icatkawa and did not tranformed into another person just because he is in love (or I would say the change is not drastic enough for this). Remind you from Karte 9 till Karte 19 it was in the space of 3 months in universe, do you seriously think that kind of change is anything realistic?

Just as we think there is nothing to write after Karte 19 except for confession right? Karte 20 he just shows you that while he got the determination to confess, he is not psychologically prepared for being another step further with Yamada, and when he is called Kyou he just run away. 3 episodes later when he was called Kyou again, he does improve. That 4 episodes focus on the psychological perspectives of being a couple, the mentality of being closer, the ability to speak owns vulnerability in front of your dearest, to worry him or her as much as yourself, handling the other’s family, to handle peer pressure and so on.

And lastly… Karte 20, 21, 23 would amount to whole season of progress in other romance anime, and ironically they just felt like filler here (well I don’t think so but I can see why you think so), and that is exactly why BokuYaba is such a substantive anime.
Mar 30, 11:23 AM
Oct 2021
Loved it. Especially the way they ended it, just gave me a big as smile as that scene went by.
Mar 30, 3:09 PM
Jan 2021
Amazing ❤️❤️❤️
Mar 31, 3:06 AM

Jan 2014
The double date was handled very well. The misunderstandings were actually not blown out of proportion tho they are resolved way too easy.
Apr 1, 3:40 PM

Aug 2019
that was quite the episode. loved it.
"yamada is mine!"

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 6:42 PM

Jun 2019
Man, words can't describe how happy I was watching them. 10/10
lettuce<3
Apr 3, 11:58 AM

Sep 2021
I love this episode so much, big progress made in this episode.

Also that transition to OP was fire
Goodnight, Punpun 
Apr 4, 1:28 PM
Feb 2024
Perfecto supieron darle un buen respiro y aire para dar un buen concepto para el trasfondo de la historia muy hermoso y quedó lindo
Apr 7, 10:27 PM
Oct 2019
The two of them are very beautiful together, I wanted a confession soon
Apr 14, 12:22 AM
Sep 2020
I'm literally crying. Tears keep falling down, and I can't hold them back. Man, I can't describe how happy I am in that last scene. It feels like I've been fulfilled and have no more regrets. Thank you for making this. I'm really grateful from the bottom of my heart to the author and everyone who helped make it 💖
Apr 16, 9:45 AM
Jan 2023
This one started off pretty awkward, but ended up being so sweet at the end with the white day gifts.

This show just keeps getting better and better, seriously.
Apr 21, 8:09 PM
Mar 2024
BEST TRANSITION INTO THE INTRO EVER
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

342 by wibugar »»
May 9, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

116 by little_raven »»
May 5, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

118 by Mattinator95 »»
May 5, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6

202 by Playcool »»
May 5, 6:42 AM

» Anime Recommendations like Bokuyaba

Htun__ - Apr 5

43 by Playcool »»
May 3, 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.