Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 16, 6:08 AM

Apr 2012
I don't understand a war is being fought against the demons in the first place. The demons in this series so far have been ridiculously wholesome and show no aggression or interest in advancing against the humans.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 16, 6:25 AM

Feb 2010
Janethan23 said:
I don't understand a war is being fought against the demons in the first place. The demons in this series so far have been ridiculously wholesome and show no aggression or interest in advancing against the humans.

it's probably a territory dispute
Feb 16, 7:13 AM
May 2011
It's just part of the joke
Feb 16, 7:23 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
My theory is that every time mankind is at war against demons in different series, it's because because their "God" or faith rejects demons and anything that isn't human. They are to be wiped out or put to slavery. Which is made in some anime against elves and dwarves etc while demons got killed. Mankind is supposed to be superior for some reason in a lot of the series. Despite usually being way weaker than demons and other races. A lot of series doesn't explain their reasoning for their war.
Don't know the reason for the war in this series so it might be a territory dispute or something else.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Feb 17, 12:03 PM

Sep 2009
Stop overthinking it. It's a comedy. Just watch it and enjoy.
Feb 17, 6:04 PM
Sep 2023
Good question. next.
Feb 19, 9:53 PM

Sep 2018
This whole anime works on juxtaposition and making light of situations that would be diresome in other series, we're not supposed to care or even think about these things in a gag comedy. It's all part of the set up. Not saying that it'll ever be discussed/seen in the anime, but the conclusion will almost certainly be a humorous/unserious one.
GakutoDeathGlareFeb 19, 9:57 PM
Feb 20, 12:04 AM

Jul 2013
Because them dirty humans wanted the ball of fluff that is Maomao-chan.
Feb 21, 10:08 PM

Jul 2021
I read the manga and I reach 100 plus chapter, in those chapter I read, it was not yet to be explained about the war between humans and demons.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 8

122 by Apreggi »»
May 14, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

52 by Ashhk »»
May 13, 3:21 AM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18

32 by Ashhk »»
May 13, 2:42 AM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11

34 by Ashhk »»
May 12, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4

35 by Ashhk »»
May 12, 3:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.