Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 14, 6:14 PM
Sep 2018
What a great manga, didnt think it could be better than the movie but god damn its awesome, ignore this post except if you want to give your opinion on it in general, for some reason I cant delete this post lmao, and the original post is a waste
Jacky08Feb 16, 4:00 PM
Feb 14, 6:18 PM
Sep 2018
Btw, what a amazing piece of art. I already loved the movie so much, and sometimes felt like the manga was too long compared to the movie and didnt add enough things but wow was I wrong, this was awesome and they are so different but similar to each other its crazy. Manga and movie are both masterpieces and I have never seen another adaptation and source being so good at the same time
Feb 16, 12:54 PM

Sep 2020
Both the metaphysical/spiritual stuff with the kids and Miyako and the final scene with the Great Tokyo Empire gang riding towards the rising sun can be interpreted in many different ways, so I don't think you can get any real answers to your questions.
AvveniristaFeb 16, 3:01 PM
Feb 16, 12:59 PM
Sep 2018
Reply to Avvenirista
Both the metaphysical/spiritual stuff with the kids and Miyako and the final scene with the Great Tokyo Empire gang riding towards the rising sun can be interpreted in many different ways, so I don't think you can get any real answers to your questions.
@Avvenirista well ty, thats basically all I needed to hear, I just wanted to make sure I didnt miss anything that would have actually explained it, I like it being kind of open for interpretation

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akira Chapter 120 Discussion

linkjoker - Apr 17, 2017

17 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 19, 8:18 AM

Poll: » Akira Chapter 116 Discussion

GurschachX - Dec 6, 2023

1 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 19, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Akira Chapter 113 Discussion

GurschachX - Dec 6, 2023

3 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 19, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Akira Chapter 110 Discussion

GurschachX - Dec 6, 2023

1 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 3, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Akira Chapter 107 Discussion

GurschachX - Dec 6, 2023

2 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 2, 11:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.