Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 8, 8:43 AM
Mar 2022
I mean season one ended months ago, and normally, with other animes, they’d announce a sequel by now, what's going on? Does anyone have any clue?

(No spoilers after the ending of season 1 please, I love the show and I don't want to get spoiled)
Feb 8, 8:50 AM
Dec 2022
Same here. I am wondering that too because I do not want to dread the manga and I am really hoping for a second season.
Feb 8, 8:55 AM
Feb 2021
Just give it some more time, season 1 got lots of positive reviews so I am still hopeful
Feb 8, 8:56 AM

Sep 2022
A-lil-weeb-dog said:
I mean season one ended months ago, and normally, with other animes, they’d announce a sequel by now, what's going on? Does anyone have any clue?

(No spoilers after the ending of season 1 please, I love the show and I don't want to get spoiled)

I follow some leakers and before the end of the anime they talked about an announcement of a second season, but nothing more was heard and these tweets were deleted. So I guess they were wrong or the production of a second season was cancelled/delayed, perhaps waiting for the original manga to finish.

Feb 8, 9:16 AM
Negator

Mar 2022
Need a season 2 confirmation for this and Call of the Night already. No idea what the hold up could be, but hoping we get some news soon.
Feb 8, 1:02 PM
Jul 2023
I hope for a S2 cause this is one of my favourite romance anime ever
Feb 8, 6:13 PM
Jul 2021
Kast2 said:
A-lil-weeb-dog said:

I follow some leakers and before the end of the anime they talked about an announcement of a second season, but nothing more was heard and these tweets were deleted. So I guess they were wrong or the production of a second season was cancelled/delayed, perhaps waiting for the original manga to finish.

The manga is finished btw since August.
Feb 8, 7:27 PM
Oct 2019
It can take up to year or more to announce a second season. It depends from series to series.
Feb 9, 1:12 AM

Sep 2022
AlmasKittenKid said:
Kast2 said:

I know but even though the manga is already finished it doesn't mean they should have announced anything. I only specified that if there really is a second season, they would have wanted to wait for the manga to end and then make a possible announcement after 6 months/1 year.
Kast2Feb 9, 1:16 AM

Feb 9, 2:04 AM
Dec 2023
I fell bored watching this anime honestly
Feb 9, 3:10 AM
Oct 2022
I loved season 1 it was refreshing and really well put story
animation so beautifully done which makes me think of are they gonna do season 2 ????
Let's all wish the best of it.
OLM please do it.
Feb 9, 11:41 AM
Mar 2022
dkharanime said:
I fell bored watching this anime honestly

Who asked? No one gives a shit bout your opinion of the show.

I’m only asking if there was any news of a sequel. So go outside and get some bitches into your system for once if you really have nothing better to do.
Feb 9, 12:03 PM
Jul 2021
Kast2 said:
AlmasKittenKid said:

I know but even though the manga is already finished it doesn't mean they should have announced anything. I only specified that if there really is a second season, they would have wanted to wait for the manga to end and then make a possible announcement after 6 months/1 year.

I guess you have to read from now on, the manga is really good too (not saying this because it's my top 3 manga ever...)

The drawings are just so cute, Ojiro sensei is goated.

And yes no news about S2, idk if the earthquake that it the region where the anime took place could have affected anything, probably not but could have had a little impact who knows.
Feb 9, 10:49 PM
Apr 2023
MusashiKarlsefni said:
Need a season 2 confirmation for this and Call of the Night already. No idea what the hold up could be, but hoping we get some news soon.

I don’t want to hate but the Call of the Night manga is better than the anime
Feb 10, 5:17 AM
Sep 2019
well, i strongly recommend you read the manga, the art is very beautiful and what will probably be season 2 is worth it a lot
Feb 11, 5:55 PM
Sep 2021
I reckon it will get a second season for sure guys. This first season did so well, I've seen 2nd seasons come out with much MUCH less positive feedback. It just takes time.
Feb 29, 5:51 AM
Sep 2018
I hope it will get new season
Apr 26, 2:26 AM
Feb 2022
I hope its gets a second season soon.

More topics from this board

» English Dub???

ANIk_003 - May 14

14 by ANIk_003 »»
May 16, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 15, 2023

104 by winsonkeren »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

» Anyone else want to try out astrophotography after watching this?

D-A-W - Apr 13

1 by kartik111 »»
Apr 24, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2023

147 by D-A-W »»
Apr 12, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2023

84 by D-A-W »»
Apr 12, 11:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.