Feb 8, 1:53 AM
May 2021
Glad this is finally getting the attention it deserves
Feb 8, 3:56 AM
Sep 2021
Looking forward to this!!!
Feb 8, 5:22 AM

Oct 2014
The special was so cute. The only problem I had with it was that it wasn't long enough, so I'm excited to see what they'll do with a TV version.
Feb 8, 8:02 AM
Aug 2023
I really liked the OVA, I wanted more of it. It's glad to see this coming to life. It has the potential of becoming a nice sports/iyashikei entry.
Feb 8, 8:34 AM

Oct 2022
I really liked this short so this is awesome news
fgsfds
Feb 8, 8:41 AM
Mar 2021
Really surprised that this is getting a show, but I'm not complaining. The short was nice. I'm excited to see what we will be getting now that we got a full show!
Feb 8, 9:23 AM

Apr 2012
I haven’t watched the OVA, should we expect something plot and character development from this?
Feb 8, 2:29 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to RobertBobert
I haven’t watched the OVA, should we expect something plot and character development from this?
@RobertBobert the OVA was pretty much cute girls playing golf, i'd expect it to be similar to something like harukana recieve where they demonstrate the technical details of how the sport works by having cute girls do it cutely with the power of friendship.
fgsfds
Feb 9, 12:43 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to garkon_icky
@RobertBobert the OVA was pretty much cute girls playing golf, i'd expect it to be similar to something like harukana recieve where they demonstrate the technical details of how the sport works by having cute girls do it cutely with the power of friendship.
@garkon_icky What a generalized description of Harukana, lol. But Harukana is about a partner sport. That is why they were so fond of metaphors about quasi-lovers.

More topics from this board

» What a surprise

Serafos - Feb 8

11 by Magito »»
Feb 17, 4:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.