Forum Settings
Forums
Tales of Wedding Rings
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 7:17 AM

Oct 2017
So the old man was making money off their story lol and that girl was a fan of the work. Also she saw them teleporting. "It was non-fiction."

Anyway back to the other world. So they gonna do something about ring's curse now?

More fanservice but this time we got all five of them but ofc he went on to make love to Hime. Are we gonna get something for Saphir or Amber at all?
MegamiRemApr 10, 10:52 AM
Feb 26, 10:06 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to MegamiRem
So the old man was making money off their story lol and that girl was a fan of the work. Also she saw them teleporting. "It was non-fiction."

Anyway back to the other world. So they gonna do something about ring's curse now?

More fanservice but this time we got all five of them but ofc he went on to make love to Hime. Are we gonna get something for Saphir or Amber at all?
@Megami
MegamiRem said:
Are we gonna get something for Saphir or Amber at all?

I think I remember reading that the series is wrapping up soon, so it doesn't seem like it which would be super unfortunate. Not sure why we'd get 80 chapters in just to rush the ending. The emperor of Saphir's homeland had an abyssal ring if I remember clearly too, so I hope we didn't hand-wave that plot point away with "He was going to try to assassinate you but decided not to."
[url][/url]
Feb 26, 10:15 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to ThatGuyYeah
@Megami
MegamiRem said:
Are we gonna get something for Saphir or Amber at all?

I think I remember reading that the series is wrapping up soon, so it doesn't seem like it which would be super unfortunate. Not sure why we'd get 80 chapters in just to rush the ending. The emperor of Saphir's homeland had an abyssal ring if I remember clearly too, so I hope we didn't hand-wave that plot point away with "He was going to try to assassinate you but decided not to."
ThatGuyYeah said:
think I remember reading that the series is wrapping up soon, so it doesn't seem like it which would be super unfortunate. Not sure why we'd get 80 chapters in just to rush the ending. The emperor of Saphir's homeland had an abyssal ring if I remember clearly too, so I hope we didn't hand-wave that plot point away with "He was going to try to assassinate you but decided not to."

Yes next volume is the final one. I made a thread about it.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2138030

It's why I said will we get anything for them at all since its ending with a few chapters.

You mean the Maasa king? I don't think we ever had something like that. Unless you are mixing him up with the human king who's army was occupying there.
Feb 27, 9:49 AM
Feb 2020
This is legit a very smart plan on Granpa's part to hide their identity (pluss make a bunch of money as well).
It would be even funnier if Granpa's appearance was jut the author's but older.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Chapter 82 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 29

4 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 28, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Chapter 83 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 28

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 28, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Chapter 77 Discussion

Farabeuf - Sep 23, 2023

5 by NaughtySempai »»
Mar 20, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Chapter 80 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 6

0 by MegamiRem »»
Feb 6, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Chapter 79 Discussion

ThatGuyYeah - Dec 7, 2023

3 by Jesse-kun »»
Jan 28, 7:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.