Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 3, 11:52 PM
Nov 2019
Will they use the same voice actors as in the VN for the characters Touko Aozaki (Aoki Ruriko) and Lugh Beowulf (Atsumi Tanezaki)?

Likewise for the MC and other supporting characters, I think they are very suitable.
Feb 4, 1:13 AM
Nov 2020
StevieRara said:
Will they use the same voice actors as in the VN for the characters Touko Aozaki (Aoki Ruriko) and Lugh Beowulf (Atsumi Tanezaki)?

Likewise for the MC and other supporting characters, I think they are very suitable.

I would assume they would given that, the remake for the VN dropped back in 2022 and that’s also when they announced the anime adaptation.

Not to mention Ufotable x Type-Moon, so they definitely will use the same VAs, unless something happens.
Feb 4, 2:09 AM
Nov 2019
Reply to DarkHomieC
StevieRara said:

I would assume they would given that, the remake for the VN dropped back in 2022 and that’s also when they announced the anime adaptation.

Not to mention Ufotable x Type-Moon, so they definitely will use the same VAs, unless something happens.
@DarkHomieC Really looking forward to it 🔥
Feb 5, 2:26 AM
Sep 2023
I don't think they will appear in the first movie, the trailer shows some scenes from the first chapters, I guss they'll appear until 2nd or 3th movie, but I don't think they'll change the voice actors, hopefully
Feb 6, 2:12 PM
Feb 2021
Blueckot said:
I don't think they will appear in the first movie, the trailer shows some scenes from the first chapters, I guss they'll appear until 2nd or 3th movie, but I don't think they'll change the voice actors, hopefully

I’m sorry. Did you say movies, plural???

You mean on top of the Demon Slayer movies, Ufotable is gonna cook even more in the next few years?!
Feb 6, 8:44 PM
Sep 2023
Reply to Squatch70
Blueckot said:

I’m sorry. Did you say movies, plural???

You mean on top of the Demon Slayer movies, Ufotable is gonna cook even more in the next few years?!
@Squatch70 is just speculation, but I don't see Mahoyo being just one movie, also because of "the trailer shows some scenes from the first chapters", it's not comfirmed how many movies there'll be (I hope 3), and demon slayer movies have been the same as the season finale and begining of the next one (except the mugen train, but they actually made it season, so...) and also there is no date of release of mahoyo's movie, so we will have to wait (more) to get more information, still I think it'll be on december 2024, again, just speculation
Feb 15, 12:37 AM
Oct 2022
Actually Honda takako(Kara no kyoukai's
Touko Aozaki Voice actor) would be better I think.
She was very suitable to touko in Kara no kyoukai.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Still Hyped!

trinitroglycerin - Mar 19

25 by trinitroglycerin »»
Apr 26, 2:58 AM

» WHERE IS IT ( 1 2 )

IcyAvalanche - Nov 26, 2023

56 by Naveen6662246 »»
Jan 28, 5:24 AM

» (Finally) new trailer ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Dec 31, 2023

86 by Blueckot »»
Jan 11, 9:19 PM

Poll: » On a spectrum from Fate to Kara no Kyoukai, where would this lie?

removed-user - Jan 1

12 by trinitroglycerin »»
Jan 11, 6:19 AM

Poll: » How many movies to adapt Mahoyo?

Xarvon - Jan 6, 2022

22 by Syrian187 »»
Jan 4, 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.