Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sign of Affection
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 3, 7:30 PM
Mar 2022
I don't get it how some people dont really like the art style because of the lips?? 🤨
Anyways,here is some of the art work from the author!
The art looks so incredibly gorgeous!! 😭

kisaragi_ekiFeb 3, 8:07 PM
Feb 3, 7:48 PM
May 2023
personally iam not a big fan of the art style . but since the show itself is good iam watching . For some reason they feel wierd to me and annoying to watch at first but now iam kinda getting used to it . still not a big fan though . i thought of dropping due to the art style but then this was too good to drop . Though this is my personal opinion .
Feb 3, 7:54 PM
Dec 2022
I love the art tbh. Be it the manga or the anime. It's unique and quite beautiful. So yea, I freakin' love it. Perfect.
Feb 3, 8:09 PM
Dec 2023
the art style kinda reminds me of my love story with yamada smh
Feb 3, 8:13 PM
Mar 2022
Sung_is_hot said:
the art style kinda reminds me of my love story with yamada smh

huh? how? I don't see it.😐
it doesn't even look similar

kisaragi_ekiFeb 3, 8:30 PM
Feb 3, 8:32 PM
Jul 2023
the lips were a bit of a mountain to climb over but i realized it was just a mole hill. really not bad at all looking back now
Feb 3, 8:38 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to azreiiiel
the lips were a bit of a mountain to climb over but i realized it was just a mole hill. really not bad at all looking back now
@azreiiiel what do you mean by
"I realised it was just a mole hill"?
Feb 3, 8:39 PM
Jul 2023
kisaragi_eki said:

i mean it wasn't anything to really "get over" like it was no big deal or at least what i thought was one
Feb 3, 8:40 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to azreiiiel
kisaragi_eki said:

i mean it wasn't anything to really "get over" like it was no big deal or at least what i thought was one
@azreiiiel oh i see
Feb 3, 9:26 PM
Jun 2021
The lips are definitely a lot more defined than usual. The characters in other anime barely have any. But I feel like the extra attention to the lips and mouth is somehow related to the lip reading element. They cannot simply portray Yuki reading lips, when they are no lips to be shown in the first place. 🤷‍♀️
Feb 3, 10:03 PM
Sep 2023
lol the Child's Play cosplay is too cute wow
Feb 3, 10:04 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to TrekkieNoob
lol the Child's Play cosplay is too cute wow
@TrekkieNoob ikr!! 😭♥️
Feb 4, 12:13 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Mega_Muse
The lips are definitely a lot more defined than usual. The characters in other anime barely have any. But I feel like the extra attention to the lips and mouth is somehow related to the lip reading element. They cannot simply portray Yuki reading lips, when they are no lips to be shown in the first place. 🤷‍♀️
@Mega_Muse I see.
Anyways,what do you think about the art style?
Is it beautiful?
Feb 4, 12:18 AM
Jun 2021
kisaragi_eki said:
@Mega_Muse I see.
Is it beautiful?

I think it's pretty and chic. Gives off a manhwa-ish feel for some reason.
Feb 4, 12:28 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Mega_Muse
kisaragi_eki said:
@Mega_Muse I see.
Is it beautiful?

I think it's pretty and chic. Gives off a manhwa-ish feel for some reason.
@Mega_Muse
Yass! The art style is really pretty!
and I agree with you! I also thought it does looks like a manhwa for some reason!😭
This type of art style is quite rare in manga and anime too.
kisaragi_ekiFeb 4, 12:48 AM
Feb 4, 1:08 AM

Apr 2021
kisaragi_eki said:
I don't get it how some people dont really like the art style because of the lips?? 🤨
Anyways,here is some of the art work from the author!
The art looks so incredibly gorgeous!! 😭

I actually appreciate this art style for this anime.

It’s not the normal styles I have seen in other anime and I like how they are exploring a different style.

I think it adds a quality to the cast that highlights their characters, especially the male and female MCs.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Feb 4, 1:51 AM
Jul 2023
the third illustration is so good wth!!
Feb 4, 1:56 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to SweatyFingers
the third illustration is so good wth!!
@SweatyFingers ikr!!!! 😭♥️
Feb 4, 5:23 AM
Jul 2021
ye it’s not that i don’t like it it’s just different. I’d be lying if i said i didn’t have to adjust to the art style. But now that i have i think it just adds to the show :)
Feb 4, 5:46 AM

Mar 2011
I actually love the artstyle. It's unique and beautiful. It creates a special vibe.
Personally I feel like there should be more anime like this ♥

Also all the illustrations are beautiful *-*
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Feb 4, 7:09 AM

Apr 2023
Love the 1st and 8th drawing 😍

I really enjoy the art style of the anime, especially the colours. It makes me feel so cozy watching it ☺️
Feb 4, 7:22 AM

Jan 2023
Thick lip Itsuomi.

All jokes aside, the art style is really colorful and vibrant. It feels kind of cozy and warm and I personally really like it.
Feb 4, 3:02 PM
Jan 2021
The art style in the manga is fine but something about the blushed noses in the anime….
Feb 4, 3:45 PM

Aug 2013
People always find something to complain about. The art style is beautiful
Feb 4, 7:50 PM
Jul 2023
personally, I love it, and the story
Feb 4, 9:23 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Hanaoyen
The art style in the manga is fine but something about the blushed noses in the anime….
@Hanaoyen I guess the blushed noses is too pink for you?
Feb 4, 9:24 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to mxmtazyx
personally, I love it, and the story
@mxmtazyx it's going to be more good!! So please look forward to it! 🥺♥️
Feb 4, 9:26 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to BitChilly
Thick lip Itsuomi.

All jokes aside, the art style is really colorful and vibrant. It feels kind of cozy and warm and I personally really like it.
@BitChilly well itsuomi thick lip looks sexy imo 😭😭
All about itsuomi looks is perfect! 🥺♥️
look at him at this scene!
He looks so handsome!
kisaragi_ekiFeb 4, 9:38 PM
Feb 4, 9:41 PM
Mar 2022
imjayhime said:
People always find something to complain about. The art style is beautiful

Ikr!! 🥺♥️
kisaragi_ekiFeb 4, 11:06 PM
Feb 4, 10:49 PM
Mar 2022
Here is the manga cover from vol 1-10! (on going)
The manga sold 3.8 Million+ copies!
The manga cover looks so beautiful!! 😭♥️

kisaragi_ekiFeb 4, 11:07 PM
Feb 5, 9:13 AM
Mar 2022
Oh and fyi! The 10th volume sold 50k+ within 5 days!(December 2023)
The manga also have nominated for best manga(Annual manga awards) in 2021,2022 and 2023!!
kisaragi_ekiFeb 5, 9:17 AM
Feb 8, 10:15 PM
Jan 2024
i personally really like the art style. it took me a sec cuz I'm so used to the modern stuff but it reminds me kind of the art style used in A Girl and Her Guard Dog with the lips. I think the lips are sexy and tbh how can she read lips with no lips to read? it would look weird and idk how that could be properly displayed without them giving them actual lips. plus this anime is just so cute and refreshingly different from what's already out there. I've watched every episode twice. same with the 7 loop one. the heroine is freaking awesome! finally, an intelligent female mc instead of a ditz. 2024 is off to a good start with the romance anime this year so far. got my eye out for a couple others that will be coming out later this year. so excited for the new ep of A Sign Of Affection releasing tomorrow! the vibes from ep 5 hint at a potential confession, which would be great cuz I'm tired of the slow burns tbh. it would be nice for more anime couples to get together faster so we could enjoy their actual relationships too. plus I wanna see these guys kiss so bad! I'm a hopeless romantic though so yeah
Feb 8, 10:18 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Aritree
i personally really like the art style. it took me a sec cuz I'm so used to the modern stuff but it reminds me kind of the art style used in A Girl and Her Guard Dog with the lips. I think the lips are sexy and tbh how can she read lips with no lips to read? it would look weird and idk how that could be properly displayed without them giving them actual lips. plus this anime is just so cute and refreshingly different from what's already out there. I've watched every episode twice. same with the 7 loop one. the heroine is freaking awesome! finally, an intelligent female mc instead of a ditz. 2024 is off to a good start with the romance anime this year so far. got my eye out for a couple others that will be coming out later this year. so excited for the new ep of A Sign Of Affection releasing tomorrow! the vibes from ep 5 hint at a potential confession, which would be great cuz I'm tired of the slow burns tbh. it would be nice for more anime couples to get together faster so we could enjoy their actual relationships too. plus I wanna see these guys kiss so bad! I'm a hopeless romantic though so yeah
@Aritree Well said.🥺👍🏻
I'm also excited for episode 6 tomorrow!
Oh you want Yuki and itsuomi to kiss?
Don't worry they will kiss in later eps! 🥺♥️
Feb 8, 10:23 PM
Jan 2024
yaaas. they're just so adorable. it's refreshing to see a healthy couple. anime is so full of toxic couples, it makes me worry for those who are younger and more impressionable. I hope to see more anime with healthy relationships in the future. and more anime that takes relationships farther than just them getting together. it would be nice to see more anime like Clannad After Story where we actually see them get married and have a kid, but minus all the sad stuff. my heart ain't ready for that right now. got enough sad stuff in life to deal with so tryna stick to the heartwarming anime for now
Feb 9, 1:01 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Aritree
yaaas. they're just so adorable. it's refreshing to see a healthy couple. anime is so full of toxic couples, it makes me worry for those who are younger and more impressionable. I hope to see more anime with healthy relationships in the future. and more anime that takes relationships farther than just them getting together. it would be nice to see more anime like Clannad After Story where we actually see them get married and have a kid, but minus all the sad stuff. my heart ain't ready for that right now. got enough sad stuff in life to deal with so tryna stick to the heartwarming anime for now
@Aritree Yass!!
You choose a great heartwarming romance anime to watch!
This show is just so wholesome!
I'm sure you will love itsuomi and Yuki!
Their relationship is just so sweet!!!
They both love each other Soo much!!
😭♥️
Oh we also lucky that we will get to see itsuomi and Yuki relationship in the same season unlike other romance that take a long time for the main couple to get together.

I'm sure you will love both itsuomi and Yuki!
I read the manga and they're one of the best couple in romance genre!
Their relationship is just soo cute and healthy! 🥺😭😭♥️♥️
I really hope you will have a great time watching Yuki and itsuomi adorable and wholesome relationship soon!
♥️
kisaragi_ekiFeb 9, 3:23 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

108 by pillowofwinds »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 17

104 by pillowofwinds »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 10

143 by pillowofwinds »»
Yesterday, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 3

129 by pillowofwinds »»
Yesterday, 5:25 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 27

127 by pillowofwinds »»
Yesterday, 1:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.