Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 11:17 AM
Feb 2020
So I just finished the movie and I couldn't understand something so plz help me a bit
1st question is how the hell did mash survived it seem like fou did something but what and how exactly

2nd question is how did all those survents came to help the MC he didn't summon them so how did they got at the site.

3rd question is how did MC in the end became so powerful that he was fighting the villain head on, earlier he couldn't even lift the shield but then all the spirits came and he was also fighting like nothing happened?

Plz help me understand the plot, thank you
Jan 31, 12:14 PM

Oct 2012
1 is kind of a big spoiler, but you were supposed to know it anyway, so

1. Fou is actually Beast IV, one of the calamities that threatens human history (same as Goetia). He trades his intellect and individuality, everything that makes who he is, for Mash's second chance (for some reason they decided to not show it on the anime version).

2. The servants summoned were all servants that Ritsuka encountered during his journey to save humanity. They came by themselves with no need for summoning, kind of a miracle thing to happen.

3. I'll leave this one for someone else because I honestly don't remember. I think he was spamming command spells and Goetia was weak af.

Don't trust me 100% on those because it's been a while. I remember the general idea, but not the small details.
Jan 31, 12:26 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to MaahHeim
1 is kind of a big spoiler, but you were supposed to know it anyway, so

1. Fou is actually Beast IV, one of the calamities that threatens human history (same as Goetia). He trades his intellect and individuality, everything that makes who he is, for Mash's second chance (for some reason they decided to not show it on the anime version).

2. The servants summoned were all servants that Ritsuka encountered during his journey to save humanity. They came by themselves with no need for summoning, kind of a miracle thing to happen.

3. I'll leave this one for someone else because I honestly don't remember. I think he was spamming command spells and Goetia was weak af.

Don't trust me 100% on those because it's been a while. I remember the general idea, but not the small details.
@MaahHeim ok I understand the first one, second one is like breaking the rules that you set yourself I mean how can they just come to help him however they want, I will consider it a plot hole or lazy writing or plot armor.

3rd one is not clear bcz he spend all 7 summon before but suddenly his summon gauge was filled again he was better than before

Anyway thanks for clearing something and also can you tell me if I'll see mash and Fuji in some other fate anime? Or is it the end for them?
Jan 31, 12:29 PM

Jan 2009
i only vaguely remember the second question since they are in a world or dimension of spirits or a world or dimension that is timeless then other heroic spirits from different times can freely enter that world or dimension too
Jan 31, 1:51 PM
Oct 2022
the first one was explained so I'll just focus on the other 2.

the fate grand order animes don't show the full story so all the servants that appear are one that fujimaru met during the events of the game for singularity 1 to 7. and basically fujimaru is like the perfect master candidate just for the way he bonds easily with his servants and as the story goes on and he meets and befriends more and more servants he weaves threads of fate with them which when he enters the temple of time which exists (ironically) outside of time the servants can summon themselves to help him based on those connections he made. cheesy? yes. plot hole or armour? no it's kinda the whole point of fate. its based around the characters and the connections they make between master and servant as so on.

as for how he's fighting goetia basically 3 major factors
1. Dr roman/ solomon majorly nerfs goetia with the noble phantasm that's why goetias freaking out so much.
2. fujimaru can do basic mage craft and I think heals his nervous system, which was being used to summon the 7 servants instead of magic circuits cause his are really weak, and then activates them but on himself which gives him a strength boost allowing him to pick up the shield and stuff
3. Edmond dantes- the servants you see appear behind fujimaru at the start of the fight. he's a key individual in the story and basically protects fujimaru from going insane from mind attacks and just the entire ordeal he's going through. in the fight he physically enhances fujimaru allowing him to float and what not and actually have somewhat equal footing
and also technically 4. there's still a bunch more servants who fight alongside fujimaru against goetia like scathatch and David

I might of got some things wrong but the main points are definitely correct
so yeh I don't blame you for not understanding, the film whilst still enjoyable to watch is a pretty mid adaptation of the game so not everything is explained properly and it was definitely mainly made as fanservice for fgo players.
Jan 31, 8:13 PM
Nov 2020
Mathi786 said:
@MaahHeim ok I understand the first one, second one is like breaking the rules that you set yourself I mean how can they just come to help him however they want, I will consider it a plot hole or lazy writing or plot armor.

3rd one is not clear bcz he spend all 7 summon before but suddenly his summon gauge was filled again he was better than before

Anyway thanks for clearing something and also can you tell me if I'll see mash and Fuji in some other fate anime? Or is it the end for them?

The 3rd question is because of his Mystic Code ( which is the suit he was wearing) was improved to allow for him to push the limits of his abilities, which is why his eyes started turning blood red
Feb 1, 1:31 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to Miyomoto_Musashi
the first one was explained so I'll just focus on the other 2.

the fate grand order animes don't show the full story so all the servants that appear are one that fujimaru met during the events of the game for singularity 1 to 7. and basically fujimaru is like the perfect master candidate just for the way he bonds easily with his servants and as the story goes on and he meets and befriends more and more servants he weaves threads of fate with them which when he enters the temple of time which exists (ironically) outside of time the servants can summon themselves to help him based on those connections he made. cheesy? yes. plot hole or armour? no it's kinda the whole point of fate. its based around the characters and the connections they make between master and servant as so on.

as for how he's fighting goetia basically 3 major factors
1. Dr roman/ solomon majorly nerfs goetia with the noble phantasm that's why goetias freaking out so much.
2. fujimaru can do basic mage craft and I think heals his nervous system, which was being used to summon the 7 servants instead of magic circuits cause his are really weak, and then activates them but on himself which gives him a strength boost allowing him to pick up the shield and stuff
3. Edmond dantes- the servants you see appear behind fujimaru at the start of the fight. he's a key individual in the story and basically protects fujimaru from going insane from mind attacks and just the entire ordeal he's going through. in the fight he physically enhances fujimaru allowing him to float and what not and actually have somewhat equal footing
and also technically 4. there's still a bunch more servants who fight alongside fujimaru against goetia like scathatch and David

I might of got some things wrong but the main points are definitely correct
so yeh I don't blame you for not understanding, the film whilst still enjoyable to watch is a pretty mid adaptation of the game so not everything is explained properly and it was definitely mainly made as fanservice for fgo players.
@Miyomoto_Musashi thanks, it helped,
Now can you tell me if mash and Fujimaru appear in other fate shows, or is it the end of them and I'll never see them again
Feb 1, 1:59 AM
Oct 2022
Mathi786 said:
Now can you tell me if mash and Fujimaru appear in other fate shows, or is it the end of them and I'll never see them again

all the animes that mash and fujimaru appear in respectively are

fate grand order: first order 1 movie
fate grand order: camelot 2 movies
fate grand order: babylonia 21 episodes
fate grand order: solomon 1 movie
fate grand order: moonlight lostroom 1 ova

moonlight lostroom will not make sense whatsoever though and is made as bridge from part 1 to part 2 of the game but for anime onlys it's terrible so you don't have to watch it.
but yeh they are the only animes that those 2 appear and currently there are no plans to animate any more, if you want to see the rest of their adventures and story you'd have to play the mobile game. the anime has probably shown like 20% of their story and the adaptations themselves aren't very good so I do recommend the game but I understand if you don't want to play it.
Feb 2, 3:58 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to Miyomoto_Musashi
Mathi786 said:

all the animes that mash and fujimaru appear in respectively are

fate grand order: first order 1 movie
fate grand order: camelot 2 movies
fate grand order: babylonia 21 episodes
fate grand order: solomon 1 movie
fate grand order: moonlight lostroom 1 ova

moonlight lostroom will not make sense whatsoever though and is made as bridge from part 1 to part 2 of the game but for anime onlys it's terrible so you don't have to watch it.
but yeh they are the only animes that those 2 appear and currently there are no plans to animate any more, if you want to see the rest of their adventures and story you'd have to play the mobile game. the anime has probably shown like 20% of their story and the adaptations themselves aren't very good so I do recommend the game but I understand if you don't want to play it.
@Miyomoto_Musashi ok thanks 👍👍👍👍👍👍
Feb 3, 3:35 AM
Sep 2022
You need to play the Fate/Grand Order mobile game in order to really understand the plot, story, the ulterior motives between the characters and the characters themselves. The first few chapters were a drag to go through, but once you find your comfortable spot almost anything will work out for you in the path (except for gacha luck). But I understand if you don't want to actually go play the game, since you need more than 100+ hours to immerse yourself in the world of the game; and with all of the early game writing slogs that you have to go through, the game doesn't really give a good first impression to most of the players of the game, veteran and new-comers alike included.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Shuukyoku Tokuiten - Kani Jikan Shinden Solomon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Stray - Jul 31, 2021

120 by keynutil »»
Apr 20, 5:55 PM

» Don't watch this if you haven't played the game

KaizukaZekrom - Jan 22, 2022

39 by Sol_Ou »»
Oct 15, 2023 3:35 PM

» Do I need to watch the Camelot movies first?

StuntMastah - Aug 19, 2023

6 by PurpleMoon7 »»
Aug 19, 2023 3:06 PM

» We’re in the End Game!

Reshiram_IX - Mar 22, 2020

31 by LISA302 »»
Jul 25, 2023 10:05 AM

» Question about King Solomon

DarkEmperor69 - Mar 26, 2022

2 by Khalil04 »»
Aug 30, 2022 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.