Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 26, 8:33 AM

Jul 2021
is there any official episode count? or at least someone who read the LN provides us with an approximate numbre.
PEAK IS BACK THO!
Jan 26, 8:48 AM
Mar 2022
Haven't read the Off and Monster Season LN's yet. And there is no official announcement for the episode count.

But just as a reference, the whole show till now has covered 18 light novels. Off and Monster season in total have 10 light novels. I don't know how long they are in comparison to the first three seasons, but I'm guessing we should have a minimum of 3 cours (33-39 episodes).

Could be less or more depending on the length of the novels. But it's definitely going to be more than 25-26.
Jan 26, 8:48 AM
Jun 2021
Takahiro_ya said:
is there any official episode count? or at least someone who read the LN provides us with an approximate numbre.
PEAK IS BACK THO!

Well if it has the same pacing as previous monogatari seasons then it will be about 4-7 episodes per volume. Off has 4 volumes and monster has 6. So 40-70 episodes to cover both seasons
Jan 26, 9:18 AM

Jun 2016
Damn, don't give me hope, I would be happy just for 2 full cours
Jan 26, 9:21 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to SparCy
Takahiro_ya said:
PEAK IS BACK THO!

Well if it has the same pacing as previous monogatari seasons then it will be about 4-7 episodes per volume. Off has 4 volumes and monster has 6. So 40-70 episodes to cover both seasons
@SparCy so these two are actually quite long stories to follow, i don't really think that they'll cover 40 eps for every weeks straight, but for me, a 12 to 24 eps adaptation will be satisfying, even tho u can't get enough of this series
Jan 26, 11:04 AM

May 2021
Takahiro_ya said:
PEAK IS BACK THO!

I guess two 24 episode seasons would be enough or 1 24 ep and another 12 ep season with a movie would be more accurate considering some of the volumes are slightly shorter than the other ones
Jan 27, 4:42 PM

May 2020
SparCy said:
Takahiro_ya said:
PEAK IS BACK THO!

Don't give me that hope
I was just expecting 24 eps at best

Jan 27, 5:53 PM
Jun 2021
Homura24 said:
SparCy said:

Don't give me that hope
I was just expecting 24 eps at best

They probably won’t come out all at once. It will most likely be like previous instalments of the mono anime. Where they only cover one part or a collection of a couple parts in one go.

This is how I can see it possibly going:

Off season:
One season covering oroka, waza and nade mono being 12-16 episodes

A short season just covering musubi mono only being 4 episodes, each episode coving one arc from that book

Monster season:
A season coving shinobu, yoi, amari and ougi mono being around 20 episodes.

And then a 10-12 episode season covering shino mono both volumes 1 and 2.

Alternatively they could just cover both seasons all in one so one off season being 16-20 episodes and one monster season being around 30 episodes.

More topics from this board

» ITS BACK ( 1 2 3 )

yahallos - Jan 18

139 by Zedlin »»
May 12, 6:45 PM

» New PV with theme song, will start from 6th July

ARK-13 - May 3

29 by YonedaLemma »»
May 11, 2:41 PM

» Will Senjougahara appear in this season?

Oreki_Houtaro24 - May 3

1 by Aizuru »»
May 3, 7:34 PM

» Theme song "UNDEAD" by Yoasobi

ARK-13 - May 2

25 by Angra_Shadow »»
May 3, 4:43 PM

» Monogatari off season

Horriidd - Apr 19

5 by dfyh »»
May 3, 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.