Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 17, 12:45 AM

Mar 2012
Idek why I'm putting this much effort into basically watching a backlog of commercials, but I find trying to understand what episodes even count for this to be daunting. It would be nice if there was some way the site could tell us how many "episodes" a show currently has even when still airing for cases like this...

My current count is at 103 episodes watched, basically watching everything from the US gallery (though MAL linked to the JP site) that doesn't have its own entry. And between what counts and what doesn't, where people are watching and what different videos may be found on what site, I know people have been watching videos I know I haven't, like for certain collaboration events.

Do you follow their youtube, so the link is wrong? Or does it need to be the JP gallery specifically? Is there a way to know which ones mods won't count? Any idea what the current count even is? Confused and tired

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Feb 11, 6:14 AM
Veterinarian

Dec 2018
@MoonSpider We don't follow US cms as the YouTube channel is US based. I asked about the same thing with Pokemon songs. One of the anime mod said, "English versions are produced for the Western market, so normally we would disqualify them anyway. Please only include JP videos." So like according to this, only Jap yt cms are eligible. If you think some of the cms aren't here, kindly pm me. Thanks
Feb 11, 11:38 AM

Mar 2012
Reply to DarkEmperor69
@MoonSpider We don't follow US cms as the YouTube channel is US based. I asked about the same thing with Pokemon songs. One of the anime mod said, "English versions are produced for the Western market, so normally we would disqualify them anyway. Please only include JP videos." So like according to this, only Jap yt cms are eligible. If you think some of the cms aren't here, kindly pm me. Thanks
@DarkEmperor69 Well, I wasn't using a Youtube channel at all. I was using the same link as provided on the MAL page, just switched JP for US in the url. I'll look over the count again for what is on the JP side of the site, but yeah, there are ones I didn't see on the US one while simultaneously having US have more of the segments, it was pretty weird to figure out.

If JP side doesn't have subs like EN does though, I probably won't see it as worth it to look through the whole library.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order Episode 103 Discussion

Etherius_ZS - Mar 30

2 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order Episode 102 Discussion

Etherius_ZS - Feb 11

0 by Etherius_ZS »»
Feb 11, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order Episode 101 Discussion

Etherius_ZS - Jan 13

1 by The_Sum_of_Zero »»
Jan 19, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order Episode 100 Discussion

Etherius_ZS - Jan 6

0 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jan 6, 12:33 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order Episode 99 Discussion

Etherius_ZS - Dec 31, 2023

3 by Yami5ds »»
Dec 31, 2023 10:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.