Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 15, 6:49 AM

Sep 2015
I can't seem to find any information about the girls height in this anime. Asking because their proportions are portrayed differently.
AhriTheS3xyFoxJan 15, 9:17 AM
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jan 15, 6:57 AM
Nov 2023
It depends on the size of your tv, and btw they’re NOT REAL 😂
Sorry for the sarcasm, it upsets me that these characters are so much better than 3D people, I tend to vent…
Jan 15, 7:03 AM
May 2023
FutoiOtaku said:
It depends on the size of your tv, and btw they’re NOT REAL 😂
Sorry for the sarcasm, it upsets me that these characters are so much better than 3D people, I tend to vent…

LOOOL rip phone users then….
Jan 15, 7:04 AM
May 2023
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
I can't seem to find any information about the girls height in this anime.

Wat u plan to do with that info??
Jan 15, 7:39 AM

Sep 2015
Reply to Dabbingpotato
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
I can't seem to find any information about the girls height in this anime.

Wat u plan to do with that info??
@Dabbingpotato

I just don't like the portrayal of so much anime where many woman are short. It's way too common. It's always 4'6" - 5'6"
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jan 15, 7:40 AM
May 2023
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
@Dabbingpotato

I just don't like the portrayal of so much anime where many woman are short. It's way too common. It's always 4'6" - 5'6"

Meh i aint too bothered, they dont exist anyways
Jan 15, 8:01 AM
Jul 2023
what does that have to do with the story tho?? 💀
Jan 15, 8:28 AM

Sep 2015
Reply to SweatyFingers
what does that have to do with the story tho?? 💀
@SweatyFingers

?.....

I'm not breaking any MAL rules, and I made various of different topics such as "whos the hottest anime girl in this series" for animes like Hells paradise. And i'm still talking about this anime in terms of character designs.

Are you new here or something?

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516093

Jan 15, 9:02 AM
Aug 2021
I swear you people ask the weirdest fucking questions...
Jan 15, 9:17 AM

Dec 2017
Did some short girl grab your balls or smth?

To know the heights you can just visit the official site and compare the character visuals I guess.
https://dosankogal-pr.com/#TopChar
karrotStickJan 15, 9:23 AM
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Jan 15, 10:09 AM
Nov 2023
In the manga are these details about the characters.
Jan 15, 3:09 PM

Feb 2019
Reply to Animaticide
@Animaticide character height is not that weird dawg chill out
Jan 15, 4:00 PM

Apr 2014
Reply to Thecrot
In the manga are these details about the characters.
@Thecrot

Manga has also uncensored scenes for the girls.

Anime censored all pantie shots lmao.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Jan 15, 8:46 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to AcceleratorAngel
@Thecrot

Manga has also uncensored scenes for the girls.

Anime censored all pantie shots lmao.
@AcceleratorAngel Many scenes are uncensored, especially Tsubasa's strange thoughts :)
Jan 15, 8:57 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to AhriTheS3xyFox
@Dabbingpotato

@AhriTheS3xyFox in Japan the average height is shorter that the worldwide average so yes a lot of characters are bound to be small it's literally how it is. You can even go check breasts cup size as in Japan it's shorter for the same cup it's the same about height so I don't get how you cannot like the average height if it's literally part of the country and thus part of the culture. (biggest proof is the rarity of tall characters and how them being tall is usually a plot point in the stories).
Jan 16, 5:55 AM
Jul 2023
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
@SweatyFingers

?.....

I'm not breaking any MAL rules, and I made various of different topics such as "whos the hottest anime girl in this series" for animes like Hells paradise. And i'm still talking about this anime in terms of character designs.

..?

never did i ever say that you broke a rule, nor did i think that
im just asking how that is relevant to the story
Jan 16, 9:07 AM
Jun 2022
Animaticide said:

Do you really call this weird
Jan 16, 10:17 AM
Aug 2021
Falcon07 said:
Animaticide said:

i have been around for long enough to know the underlying meaning behind the intention of that question. This would have been an otherwise normal, albeit random inquiry anywhere else, but not on MAL ☠️

Once you learn to read betweeen the lines, a lot of weird stuff comes front-center as apparent to what people REALLY want to find out and their motivations. One way is to measure the question by it's relevancy. Asking about character's height would make sense in a show like AoT, for example. But here it comes down to some unironic, honest-to-god, waifu mental subcategorization.

Irrelevancy + the relation to body or body parts (especially from female characters) makes up the weirdness score.

This question is loaded.
Jan 16, 10:23 AM

Sep 2015
Reply to SweatyFingers
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
@SweatyFingers

?.....

..?

never did i ever say that you broke a rule, nor did i think that
im just asking how that is relevant to the story
@SweatyFingers

???????

Your statement clearly implies that this is off-topic when its literally not. So I asked that, how exactly is this off-topic?? And why does it have to be relevant to the story when i'm still talking about the character designs? Where do you see in the rules that I can't talk about that, and how it only has to be the story???

Jan 16, 10:24 AM

Sep 2015
Reply to Animaticide
Falcon07 said:
Animaticide said:

i have been around for long enough to know the underlying meaning behind the intention of that question. This would have been an otherwise normal, albeit random inquiry anywhere else, but not on MAL ☠️

Once you learn to read betweeen the lines, a lot of weird stuff comes front-center as apparent to what people REALLY want to find out and their motivations. One way is to measure the question by it's relevancy. Asking about character's height would make sense in a show like AoT, for example. But here it comes down to some unironic, honest-to-god, waifu mental subcategorization.

Irrelevancy + the relation to body or body parts (especially from female characters) makes up the weirdness score.

This question is loaded.
@Animaticide

Jesus christ, it's not that DEEP. What the heck?!

Jan 16, 10:25 AM

Nov 2011
Reply to Animaticide
Falcon07 said:
Animaticide said:

This question is loaded.
@Animaticide dude, asking for their height isn't weird at all. stop projecting your weird fantasies or whatever to the OP.
you should probably take a break from the internet and the dark web.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jan 16, 10:31 AM

Sep 2015
Reply to DreamingBeats
@Animaticide dude, asking for their height isn't weird at all. stop projecting your weird fantasies or whatever to the OP.
you should probably take a break from the internet and the dark web.
@DreamingBeats

I don't know anymore... it went from asking a simple general question, to a Burj Khalifa layers of reasons 💀

Jan 16, 3:20 PM
Jun 2022
Animaticide said:
Falcon07 said:

This question is loaded.

i aint reading all that
Jan 17, 3:15 AM
Jul 2017
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
@Dabbingpotato

But 5’6 is considered on the tall side for most asian girls I’m lost

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 8

200 by DebiPS »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Who is your favourite gal, till episode 6?

tamal4030 - Feb 17

25 by bastek66 »»
May 29, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19

75 by Fortress_Maximus »»
May 22, 4:02 PM

» Tsubasa's Personality

FiddlePie - Jan 27

40 by Gator »»
May 22, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

113 by Gator »»
May 22, 8:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.