Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 13, 8:50 PM

Oct 2022
That’s interesting, there are surprisingly little anime that depicts the changes due to puberty even tho most of them are on a highschool setting, I wonder if the VA will actually start to make a deeper voice from now on.

Jan 13, 8:50 PM
Jan 2023
This anime will only get better from here, expect great things from this
Jan 13, 9:11 PM

Dec 2022
Her dad looks like he just came back after disposing a body lmao.
Jan 13, 9:26 PM

Oct 2022
I like how she suggested he was like her dad then the dad had the same hair but is a giant, boy gonna get a growth spurt too XD
UndefeatedBahamut
Jan 13, 9:29 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to Tsinelas
That’s interesting, there are surprisingly little anime that depicts the changes due to puberty even tho most of them are on a highschool setting, I wonder if the VA will actually start to make a deeper voice from now on.
@Tsinelas they're in middle school not in high school
Jan 13, 10:03 PM

Mar 2020
2 episodes in, and so much has happened already. We got to see the more vulnerable side of Anna, and that hug was just too wholesome. I wonder if that "giant" Kyoutaro saw outside of the elevator was Anna's dad, it probably is right?

Something I've just really liked in this series is the growth of the characters. For Anna, she's all happy all the time, but inside she has the feeling of thinking she's burdening others sometimes, a feeling I'm sure many of us have gone through, and for Kyoutaro, he's come so far since season 1, and he reads the room so very well now - that hug was a great example of doing something for Anna, even if it was outside his comfort zone. He's awkward still, heck, they're both still very awkward together, but that's part of growing up, and this anime has portrayed the feeling of adolescence and the emotions that come with that very well. Now that Kyoutaro might be starting to grow up more physically, I wonder how the relationship will change, if at all. Maybe he'll grow taller, which could be interesting as well.
Jan 13, 10:21 PM

Dec 2022
"Now I've gone and talked to her with my hands on the goods"... I laughed way too hard at this 😂

It's always surprising to me how they manage to solve a simple problem by making it totally complicated in anime. The ridiculousness of it is sometimes just too funny.

Jan 13, 10:23 PM

Aug 2017
Nice judo scenes like Nagatoro san. Yamada would flatten Ichikawa though.

It would be good if MC could gain some height along with voice stuff.
Jan 13, 10:45 PM
Dec 2023
Great episode as usual.
Jan 13, 10:52 PM
Dec 2020
CINEMA, JUST CINEMA
Jan 13, 11:02 PM

Oct 2022
Ichikawa's dad is a proper wingman, love him.

Yamada's... is just out for blood, yikes.
Jan 13, 11:11 PM
Oct 2023
Heartwarming lovestory

Jan 14, 12:22 AM
Feb 2020
They are so cute together, and the story is going faster than what I expected. Awesome episode 👏
Jan 14, 12:46 AM

Dec 2022
Juicier episode is not a bad thing, keep them coming.
Jan 14, 1:09 AM

Oct 2022
This season will be incredible. It's some serious stuff and I love it

Damn, her dad is humongous.
Jan 14, 1:46 AM

Nov 2010
  • "Look at this high degree of perfection." The phrase fits Yamada's mother very well. (CV: Minaguchi Yuuko. I love her voice.)
  • You can see her "fan service" as well, when she comes in Yamada's room.
kuroneko99Jan 14, 1:54 AM
Jan 14, 2:49 AM
Aug 2022
AMAZING EPISODE SUSUMEEEE
Jan 14, 2:55 AM
Jun 2021
PEAK Rom-Com Ladies & Gents
Jan 14, 3:40 AM
May 2023
امسال سال عالی بود ،بهترین انیمه های با داستان سرایی عالی را دیدیم
صنعت انیمه تازه دارد شرقی تر و ژاپنی تر می شود
انیمه های زیبا نظیر
The dangers in my heart and, Frieren Beyond Journey's End
داستانهایی دارند که دوست داریم هیچوقت تمام نشوند
امیدوارم بعد اتمام راهنمایی به دبیرستان برویم و تا اخر دبیرستان با یامادا و ایچیکاوا همراه باشیم

,صنعت انیمه از نظر داستان سرایی یک قدم به جلو رفته و از نظر داستان گویی شرقی تر شده
SabokdastJan 15, 8:23 AM
Jan 14, 3:47 AM
Jun 2023
@oooo3333 what charm are you talking about? Can you explain?
Jan 14, 4:01 AM
Jul 2022
Best episode yet for me so far! The timings were impeccable, and all the little "payback" scenes were way too cute. How is this show still one-upping itself?!?
Jan 14, 5:06 AM

Jul 2022
The awkward moments and interactions of these two really make this show such an enjoyable experience. I'm happy that he finally got to visit Anna's house and see her yearbook, but the lying to the parents I guess makes it another little secret to bond them even closer. At least they didn't get caught by the female friend they were using as cover calling and blowing it.

I enjoy that this series romantic pacing is staying in line with last seasons and isn't dragging the romance out to all near misses for 8 episodes and 4 of actual progression like some slower romncoms.
Jan 14, 5:08 AM

Dec 2022
Yamada with the rizz this episode!

I always like it when an anime or manga takes into account that biological changes happens when their characters get older, it's always nice to see the reactions or how its dealt with. Because I damn sure don't remember my old voices, but I think I do remember the time when my arms or legs looked bigger than the other parts of my limbs.
Jan 14, 5:10 AM
Apr 2020
What can I say, I always need a face massage from smiling too hard after watching this show. I don't even mind the fan service, since it's basically nothing and not just misplaced.
Jan 14, 5:33 AM

Nov 2022
His voice sounds like he has a cold rather than it just changing. But I can't hate because it would be very difficult for the voice actor to try to pull this off.
Jan 14, 6:30 AM

Sep 2017
I love how little by little they both naturally expose their deepest feelings to each other, and once again show us that, although Yamada seems like a perfect girl on the outside, inside she is a normal girl with many flaws, which is why Ichikawa feels that they are more similar than he thought when he met her, when a relationship, in addition to having unconditional love and genuine concern for each other, has foundations as important as trust and honesty, it is a relationship that feels very real and human.

The episode that will probably have the most comedy of the season and although I have to admit that felt the pace of some of the adapted chapters was a little rushed (especially the judo class chapter), it seems perfect to me, since these episodes are just the prelude to what's to come, and there will be moments that I hope get a lot more screen time because they'll have a lot more emotional weight.
Jan 14, 6:34 AM
Feb 2021
this shit is peak!!
Jan 14, 8:38 AM

Oct 2022
The last scene of tender, tangible grasp of that big melons. just brilliant.
"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

Jan 14, 8:43 AM
Oct 2022
SO BEAUTIFUL, SWEET AND PEAK
Jan 14, 8:58 AM
Mar 2018
What an episode! Not sure why Ichikawa had to take a bath instead of just coming in and drying himself off with a towel, but I guess we wouldn't have had quite as much tension and farce otherwise. x) The whole thing was pretty fun, though, and I really enjoyed the new background info we got on Yamada. Can't wait to meet her dad, he seems like a character!

Also, I'm looking forward to see how they handle Kyotaro's growth. I haven't watch many anime where the characters gradually go through physical changes, it usually happens all at once with some kind of timeskip.
Jan 14, 9:29 AM
Jul 2007
This second season starts really well, We saw Yamada fears and struggles of being rejected by Ichikawa.

These two people love each other ^^

Jan 14, 9:56 AM
Jan 2023
Best love story in recent years

Jan 14, 10:06 AM

Oct 2013
ok ... this is officially dangerous for my heart
Jan 14, 10:07 AM
Jul 2020
Just one thing.... Hell yeah brother!!! Hell yeah!!!

Jan 14, 1:53 PM
Dec 2023
This was a better episode. I completely forgot about gigachad Ichikawa, but he's back. Also loved the titan reference. There was a lot of tension in this episode. But when there were sad moments, it didn't hit that hard. Overall good.
Jan 14, 1:56 PM

Jan 2014
This looks to be the star of this season. Can't get enough.
Jan 14, 2:08 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Cute he could go to Yamada's house even though the situation with her mother coming back was tense, the father also appeared when he left ahah, it's not how he imagined him of course
Jan 14, 2:30 PM
Jan 2022
I have been watching anime for 15 years. I don't know why, but this shoow just hits super hard. I cannot place it, it's just different.
Jan 14, 3:27 PM

Sep 2020
The story of how Anna's parents supported her with her favorite food whenever she failed at something is incredibly important.
This is exactly what Kyotaro unknowingly did when they came back from Workplace visits when they were left behind, and he bought Anna a milk-tea to console herself.
We even got a hint/reminder with a bottle on the windowsill, which shows how important this gesture was to her.
Jan 14, 4:12 PM
Oct 2019
Imaginary Kyoutarou voice by Jun Fukuyama was still so funny to me.

Ahh yes Puberty... relatable af

OMG, i didn't know Yamada Father was an Uchiha??
Jan 14, 4:12 PM

Jan 2017
This episode is just illegally good!
Jan 14, 5:09 PM

Apr 2019
Banger episode this week. Plenty of cute moments between Yamada and Ichikawa. Another satisfying week imo.
Jan 14, 5:15 PM
Oct 2019
so beautiful, I really want to see them dating aaaa
Jan 14, 6:10 PM
Feb 2021
Damn I can't wait for next week episode!
Jan 14, 6:17 PM
May 2022
This anime just hits all the right points. Insanely cute, funny and hits great drama points too. The anime just continues to get better. Still favorite of season and I don’t see it changing.
Jan 14, 6:42 PM

Jan 2011
only 2 episodes in and it's already hit peaked season 1 levels of goodness
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

Nov 2012
Papa Yamada looks like a serial killer.
Jan 14, 9:48 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its funny that both of them are subconsciously seeking traces of each other during the bath. The OP is still one of the best this season. Perfect weather for hotpot though. A parent can never hate their children. Anna's fears are perfectly normal but once she becomes an adult then she can start paying her parents back. Still they're really are more alike than i thought when it comes to their fears. Think we can see where Anna's genes came from given her parents. Martial arts and dancing sure are pretty unique lessons to have for a high school. While the start of puberty is a worrying time for kids its nice to see their bond overcoming this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 11:01 PM
Jul 2023
como é bom amar esse anime, consigo me queimar de vdd com cada cena e fala. me sinto uma retardada, quando eu mudarei? espero que nunca. Quero poder sentir essa sensação deliciosa!
Jan 14, 11:24 PM
Jan 2018
Sth is rising and it’s definitely not the shield hero, lol. Whether it’s the characters feelings growing stronger together, or us, the viewers changing in many different ways, this anime has done a great job attracting fans alike. I skipped season 1 when it first came out because I thought the male mc appeared too edgy but honestly, I’ll gladly go back to s1 and see what I missed!❤️
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

342 by wibugar »»
May 9, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

116 by little_raven »»
May 5, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

118 by Mattinator95 »»
May 5, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6

202 by Playcool »»
May 5, 6:42 AM

» Anime Recommendations like Bokuyaba

Htun__ - Apr 5

43 by Playcool »»
May 3, 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.