Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 9, 10:15 AM
Oct 2019
I'm only through ep 2, but that struck me. I may be biased because I love AC...thoughts? Is it just me?
Jan 9, 10:19 AM
Nov 2020
I believe it’s based off of real school systems
Jan 9, 10:21 AM
Jul 2021
I want whatever you are smoking.
Jan 9, 10:23 AM
Jan 2022
poscula said:
I'm only through ep 2, but that struck me. I may be biased because I love AC...thoughts? Is it just me?

It’s literally how a lot of schools operate in Japan.
Jan 9, 10:23 AM
May 2022
bro when I first heard about this anime I thought the same, but nobody ever talked about it
Jan 9, 10:25 AM
Apr 2022
i dont think so, so far
Hello
Jan 9, 10:30 AM
May 2023
poscula said:

Nah im pretty sure thats just how schools are, later on you will find out that the class structure is slightly different (i.e. not just based on academics)
Jan 9, 10:34 AM
Aug 2018
There's no question of plagiarism it's a popular theme. Also fyi classroom of the elite light novel was published a year before assassination classroom manga.
Jan 9, 10:35 AM
Jun 2023
it's a class system it's not plagiarised from anywhere.
Jan 9, 10:44 AM
Nov 2023
most school use that system
Jan 9, 10:47 AM
Dec 2022
poscula said:

yeah, its just you boy.
Jan 9, 10:49 AM
Mar 2021
The other day I drew a mouse in art class, maybe I plagiarised Walt Disney?
Jan 9, 10:55 AM
Dec 2020
I believe the class system is pretty widely used outside of manga/anime. If you’re referring to the competitions between classes as a focus for an anime being plagiarized, then I would question if Assassination Classroom was even the first to use it 😅. But if you want to compare the two series I would say Assassination Classroom focuses more on the growth of the class students themselves rather than the competition with other clases and their position in the school. This series focuses more on the competition between classes while they are trying to get to the top.
Jan 9, 11:01 AM
Feb 2023
It’s loosely based on real class systems in Japan, so is AC obviously, so no
Jan 9, 11:05 AM

Jul 2022
The school's classroom(s) hierarchy of proficiencies ranging from highest honour students to subpar or appalling students is somewhat adquately irrelevant to say the least just like comparing noble vs. common students

Jan 9, 11:18 AM
May 2021
it's like telling an action movie plagiarized murdering someone from another action movie
Jan 9, 11:30 AM
May 2018
It's just a merit system, can be found all over in schools
Jan 9, 11:33 AM
May 2021
Rammelbips said:

🤣🤣🤣 LMAOOO
Jan 9, 11:39 AM
Oct 2019
Thanks everyone. I admit my ignorance of Japan’s school system, even though I still see resemblance between AC’s principal and the student council president here.
When I say everyone, I mean everyone except the subhuman idiot that compared my mother to a turd.
Jan 9, 11:39 AM

Jul 2021
Breaking news:

Local school has classes.
Jan 9, 11:42 AM
Oct 2019
@IhnalakoKaina you think you’re funny right? I bet you’re an ugly teenager with pimples wanking off to anime waifus every night. Comment reported, hope they kick you out.
Jan 9, 11:58 AM
Oct 2019
In any case, I just researched:
“In Japanese media, particularly in the context of schools, the "Class A", "Class B", etc. system typically refers to a hierarchical ranking of classes based on academic performance or social status. Class A is often portrayed as the highest-ranking class, with the most academically successful or socially elite students, while Class B, C, and so on are seen as progressively lower in status. This concept is often used as a storytelling device to explore themes of competition, social dynamics, and personal growth. It's important to note that while this trope is common in fictional portrayals, real-life educational systems in Japan and elsewhere may not always adhere to such rigid class distinctions”

So basically many of you appear to be struggling to sort out real life from animes.
Jan 9, 12:05 PM

Feb 2023
You're not very familiar with class systems in Japanese anime, are you?
Jan 9, 12:20 PM

Jul 2021
poscula said:
@IhnalakoKaina you think you’re funny right? I bet you’re an ugly teenager with pimples wanking off to anime waifus every night. Comment reported, hope they kick you out.

oh dear god, sorry for injuring your feeble soul with my .1 inch knife, I didn't know your skin was hair thin, i just thought there was no way someone would seriously be making such dumb argument so i thought i'd answer your quandary with some irony to play along, forgive me for thinking you were joking when in fact you truly do believe such a stupid thing.

i sincerely repent my thougthlessness.
Jan 9, 12:31 PM
Nov 2021
Yup, they also plagiarized the idea of wearing uniforms in schools, schools having teachers, schools taking field trips, taking tests, and getting graded based on a specific criterion. Not only that, CotE plagiarized roads, the sky, food, pretty much everything from AC.
Jan 9, 12:42 PM
Aug 2022
poscula said:

This is just how Japanese schools operate, it ain’t plagiarism
Jan 9, 1:27 PM
Apr 2023
If that’s so every anime commits plagiarism to Assassination Classroom. The authors are drawing from real life experiences in real school systems.
Jan 9, 2:37 PM

Sep 2022
poscula said:

No you only think so, no plagiarism from Assassination Classroom, have to compare similar things, can't compare Table Fans with H2 or Ass Classroom with Classroom of The Elite.
Jan 9, 2:41 PM
Sep 2023
why are yall roasting this poor man 😭😭
Jan 9, 2:44 PM

Jul 2021
poscula said:
Thanks everyone. I admit my ignorance of Japan’s school system, even though I still see resemblance between AC’s principal and the student council president here.
When I say everyone, I mean everyone except the subhuman idiot that compared my mother to a turd.

how'd I miss this? ok, hold on a sec. first of all, its a yo mamma joke... second, what I meant to say is that you came out of yo mamma's asshole, so your respectable mother is not the turd, you are. lastly, i was being funny, while you deadass malded over what you think is a "teen with pimples choking it to cartoons", so actually trying to insult me while i made a joke that tied back to the topic. i don't think you're making the point you think you're making.
Jan 9, 3:00 PM
Oct 2021
I think it’s based off of some real schools in Japan I’m not from Japan so idk but I’m pretty sure that’s where they get it from
Jan 9, 3:30 PM
Feb 2022
Rammelbips said:

What the heck does that even mean.
Jan 9, 6:21 PM
Mar 2019
laughs in tomodachi game started publishing 2 years before classroom of the elite
Jan 9, 8:52 PM
Mar 2021
Cote light novel came before AC manga, you tell me what this look like you?
Jan 9, 10:27 PM
Jan 2022
IhnalakoKaina said:
took a shit just now, did I plagiarized yo mama?

This (shit) had me in tears 😂
Jan 9, 11:31 PM
Mar 2021
muzz11 said:
bro when I first heard about this anime I thought the same, but nobody ever talked about it

bc classroom of the elite light novel came out b4
Jan 10, 3:18 AM
Aug 2023
IhnalakoKaina said:
poscula said:

how'd I miss this? ok, hold on a sec. first of all, its a yo mamma joke... second, what I meant to say is that you came out of yo mamma's asshole, so your respectable mother is not the turd, you are. lastly, i was being funny, while you deadass malded over what you think is a "teen with pimples choking it to cartoons", so actually trying to insult me while i made a joke that tied back to the topic. i don't think you're making the point you think you're making.

shots fired‎ ‎
Jan 10, 6:55 PM
Oct 2023
poscula said:

The same were my thoughts. During the first 2 episodes it felt pretty boring in comparison to assassination classroom
Jan 10, 10:34 PM
Jan 2022
There’s quite literally nothing in common with the two
Jan 11, 4:19 AM
Jul 2022
Rammelbips said:

C VC

,(cc of C0, I,9b cb moo okk kill lik
Jan 11, 4:53 AM
Jan 2022
IhnalakoKaina said:
poscula said:

No, it was just childish and idiotic from you.
Jokes work better when you don't put others down.

The dude talking about drawing a mouse and plagiarising Disney this way did a way better job than you.
It's almost like you plagiarised them.
Jan 11, 7:13 AM

Jul 2021
fw-1411 said:
IhnalakoKaina said:

The dude talking about drawing a mouse and plagiarising Disney this way did a way better job than you.

Ok, fun police. Offensive jokes are outlawed as idiotic... So do a netflix walkout or something then.

But you don't really believe this, cause you're defending the guy who actually insulted me without any callback to the topic because he didn't like my joke. So jokes that "put people down": BAD. Putting people down: peachy. If I was such a snotty loser, you could've just ignored me.

Making fun of people like you two, who don't think twice or research before putting dumb stuff on the internet and get upset when I respond by making a joke, is completely right.
Jan 12, 2:10 AM
Jan 2022
IhnalakoKaina said:
fw-1411 said:

Ok, fun police. Offensive jokes are outlawed as idiotic... So do a netflix walkout or something then.

But you don't really believe this, cause you're defending the guy who actually insulted me without any callback to the topic because he didn't like my joke. So jokes that "put people down": BAD. Putting people down: peachy. If I was such a snotty loser, you could've just ignored me.

Making fun of people like you two, who don't think twice or research before putting dumb stuff on the internet and get upset when I respond by making a joke, is completely right.

Well you gave him a very good reason to respond this way, but yes I agree, I think OP also handled the situation badly. I didn't want to write to both of you, so I understand that I sound like a hypocrite.
I just didn't like your behaviour, not you personally. Some of the jokes were good, yours just didn't add anything relevant.
Jan 13, 7:04 AM
May 2019
LMFAO this thread, made me spit my drinks

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Jul 1, 2017

344 by Laachii »»
Jun 9, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

529 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

236 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

336 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

292 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 1:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.