Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 10:20 PM

Nov 2012
It's a trip to the mall for the our quintet. I thought Ling would buy Froggy a birthday gift, but all he wanted was noodles. I hope by the end of the entire series someone shows him that they can be rehydrated and eaten hot. I loved when Ling broke the hearts of all those magical items and the poor salesman spirit. The poor peacock feather thingy lost it's color and lustre. I wouldn't mind taking him out shopping.
dragynfaerieJan 6, 10:24 PM
Jan 6, 11:28 PM
Dec 2022
Ling being OP with luck again. to think he had a grand trick for luck.😂
Jan 7, 9:07 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
I don't know how the same joke repeated over and over didn't get boring, but Wang Ling found a way. It even got funnier each time. It was probably just lucky. It's even funnier that the mall brought their misfortune on themselves by not accepting Sun Rong's offer to pay for everything. I don't think the PSA-like scene at the end of the episode needed to be included, though the moral of the episode was important enough that it didn't bug me too much.
Jan 8, 10:22 AM

Dec 2022
well very good to see wang lings maxed out luck stat wish i could have it though
Jan 12, 11:28 AM

Jul 2022
"how do they know all that?"
"big data" :D

brilliant :D.
- yes I am average but how is that an excuse? -

Mar 4, 7:12 PM

Aug 2010
Oh I loved Wang Ling's outfit in this ep! He looked so good in it ^^
Mar 14, 5:25 PM
Feb 2024
If all of crispy noodle snack have 1 free couple, then you have to blame the manufacturer at this point.
Apr 17, 1:50 PM

Feb 2009
Reply to dragynfaerie
It's a trip to the mall for the our quintet. I thought Ling would buy Froggy a birthday gift, but all he wanted was noodles. I hope by the end of the entire series someone shows him that they can be rehydrated and eaten hot. I loved when Ling broke the hearts of all those magical items and the poor salesman spirit. The poor peacock feather thingy lost it's color and lustre. I wouldn't mind taking him out shopping.
dragynfaerie said:
I hope by the end of the entire series someone shows him that they can be rehydrated and eaten hot

no, you don't understand. These dry noodle snacks are not the same as the ones you boil and eat. They are explicitly made to be eaten dry as a crispy snack and are quite popular in Asia. There are various different brands from different Asian countries, but the Chinese ones Wang Ling got this episode are these:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09BB4GR17

More topics from this board

Poll: » Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo 4 Episode 12 Discussion

anime-prime - Feb 24

14 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 19, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo 4 Episode 10 Discussion

otakuweek - Feb 10

7 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 18, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo 4 Episode 4 Discussion

anime-prime - Dec 30, 2023

6 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 17, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo 4 Episode 2 Discussion

anime-prime - Dec 17, 2023

11 by Sealjani »»
Apr 16, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo 4 Episode 3 Discussion

otakuweek - Dec 23, 2023

5 by PedroKarim64 »»
Mar 9, 4:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.