Forum Settings
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 5:32 PM

May 2021
Just finished Volume 20 and it was a big one. This definitely needs a Poll as it is the end of Vol 20 and Arc 5 as well.

Things that happened in this volume and Arc that I would love to discuss:

KelpRingsJan 2, 6:01 PM
Jan 2, 5:53 PM
Feb 2022
Reply to KelpRings
Just finished Volume 20 and it was a big one. This definitely needs a Poll as it is the end of Vol 20 and Arc 5 as well.

Things that happened in this volume and Arc that I would love to discuss:

@KelpRings
Jan 2, 6:04 PM

May 2021
Reply to jaizee14
@KelpRings
@jaizee14 Yup, thank you my bad. Edited to correct that. Thank you.

Looking forward to the next Arc, especially since you mentioned it was your favorite.
My only complaint with this last arc (5) was that there wasn't as much focus on Subaru. It was fun to see all of the characters come together and have everyone in the spotlight for a little, but I hope to see more Subaru action soon. Gonna have to start reading right away!
Jan 2, 7:17 PM
Feb 2021
I got so excited seeing a notif about re zero from mal.... (thot it was new season release date anounced) but yes the ending to arc 5 is great
Jan 2, 11:23 PM
Nov 2023
Awesome58 said:
I got so excited seeing a notif about re zero from mal.... (thot it was new season release date anounced) but yes the ending to arc 5 is great

Haha same here ....i think i have spoiled myself a bit but it dosnt matter ...i am on volume 19 finished and 20 starting haha
Jan 3, 10:39 PM
Jul 2020
KelpRings said:
@jaizee14 Yup, thank you my bad. Edited to correct that. Thank you.

Looking forward to the next Arc, especially since you mentioned it was your favorite.
My only complaint with this last arc (5) was that there wasn't as much focus on Subaru. It was fun to see all of the characters come together and have everyone in the spotlight for a little, but I hope to see more Subaru action soon. Gonna have to start reading right away!

Arc 6 grows Subaru in a way so fucking unprecedented and does it with fucking ease in a masterclass way. Tappei cooked so hard in this arc. Also Emilia growing exponentially from Arc 5 into arc 6, try to get to the mid way point of the volumes (I read the web novel so I don’t know the LN equivalent) but her moment was my favorite moment of the arc. All I am going to say is “a voice chimed”.

Julius, Ram, Emilia, Beatrice and Subaru are so fucking good this arc but the new character is great in every way. I actually wonder who the VA will be when the adapt that arc because man I hope they kill it because 2 scenes were the highs of Re: Zero. Enjoy and cherish this arc because man Arc 7 will put you through the wringer trying to remember all the characters. The first bit of Arc 7 was so great imo and then it kinda just felt really hard to get back into. Arc 6 is the polar opposite. It just cooks and cooks and the ending is a fucking cinematic moment. Those name chapters are so damn satisfying. You won’t know they are name chapters as you’re reading the LN but near the end you’ll know Subaru’s and that new girl’s.

More topics from this board

» Favorite arc in Re:Zero?

IchbinIch-Anime - Oct 13, 2021

17 by Mdraj6996 »»
May 17, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Volume 28 Discussion

mozgow - Apr 19

0 by mozgow »»
Apr 19, 11:37 PM

» Best Re: Zero chapters across all arcs?

iGotIceInMyRice - Mar 12

7 by mohamedo_abuduru »»
Mar 26, 12:25 AM

Poll: » How do you rate Arc 7 so far (poll)

Danube123 - Jul 6, 2022

16 by MrResidentFox »»
Feb 20, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Volume 15 Discussion

mozgow - Sep 3, 2019

2 by -DxP- »»
Sep 20, 2023 8:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.