Forum Settings
Forums

'Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri' 2nd Season Announced

New
Dec 25, 2023 10:11 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The 13th and final episode of Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri (Ron Kamonohashi's Forbidden Deductions) announced a second season for the television anime following its broadcast on Monday. The official website also revealed an announcement visual (pictured).

Produced by Diomedéa, the anime's 1st season began airing on October 2. Crunchyroll simulcast the anime with subtitles.

Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri adapts Akira Amano's detective mystery manga, which she began in Shounen Jump+ in October 2020, marking her first weekly serialization since the ending of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Reborn!) in November 2012. Shueisha published the 12th volume on October 4. The manga has a cumulative 1 million copies of its volumes in print.

Shueisha's Manga Plus platform simulpublishes the manga in both English and Spanish.

Synopsis
Ron Kamonohashi, the best student in the history of the elite Detective Training Academy BLUE, has been living as a recluse since BLUE expelled him five years ago. Moreover, he is forbidden to work as a detective, having barely escaped execution after getting involved in a murder case while he was still attending the school. Ron's situation changes drastically when police detective Totomaru Isshiki, following the advice of a senior colleague, seeks him out for help with a criminal case that has remained unsolved for months. Ron reluctantly agrees to help Totomaru and uses his phenomenal intuition to discover the culprit in less than a day. However, it appears that Ron suffers from a mysterious condition that can cause those around him to lose their lives. To Ron's great surprise, Totomaru manages to save the life of someone whom Ron put in jeopardy.

As the unlikely duo starts solving crimes one after another, BLUE sends operatives after its former student to find out if he has resumed investigative work. Fighting against murderers, rogue detectives, and the Metropolitan Police Department, Ron and Totomaru must join forces if they want to survive and see justice prevail. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

Official site: https://kamonohashiron.com/
Official X (Twitter): @kamonohashi_ron

Source: Moca News

Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri 2nd Season on MAL

Dec 25, 2023 10:21 AM

Feb 2021
It was inevitable! Hope that it airs this year!
Dec 25, 2023 1:14 PM

Aug 2011
Seeing that it said 1st season on the visual that came out before the show aired that it was pretty obvious a second season was coming.
Dec 25, 2023 2:16 PM
Feb 2016
I'm glad that we can see more of that certain Kamo person >.<
I really like the story and Toto's retorts always make me laugh! If only there's physical English manga I'd very much liked to buy them
Dec 26, 2023 3:46 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to afiqahahahahahah
I'm glad that we can see more of that certain Kamo person >.<
I really like the story and Toto's retorts always make me laugh! If only there's physical English manga I'd very much liked to buy them
@ft_lover, only in digital sadly.
Dec 30, 2023 6:33 PM

Aug 2010
And here I am still waiting for a Reborn follow up.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

More topics from this board

» Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Hyperion_PS - May 12

45 by PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE »»
4 hours ago

» 'Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria' Unveils Additional Pair of Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 10:24 AM

» Manga 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi e' Gets Anime

DatRandomDude - May 14

39 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Yesterday, 12:36 AM

» 'Megami no Café Terrace Season 2' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - May 14

17 by MegamiRem »»
May 16, 12:13 PM

» Winners of the 48th Kodansha Manga Awards

Snow - May 15

12 by Zedlin »»
May 16, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.