Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 20, 2:38 PM
Jul 2022
doki doki, wish it was me

Mar 23, 5:15 AM
Dec 2022
It's Christmas episode for the final episode. So Christmas Eve trope then. So what will happen to our Runa-Ryuto couple? Then there are others like Ijichi and Akari. Nicole and her senpai Sekiya. Plus Runa and Maria's parents?! This is a lot of loose-ends to tie-up here. Will there be a Season 2?
Apr 4, 12:37 AM
May 2017
Really feels like this series could have ended after episode 7. Everything past that was just wheel-spinning, status-quo-maintaining, filler BS that was lame, boring and frustrating. I'll give this anime points for including some elements I've never seen in a romcom before, but apart from that it has nothing going on. Overwrought melodrama, boring characterization where everyone feels bipolar, and an MC who has some good moments but most of the time acts like an absolute idiot.

You know it's bad when I would have rather re-watched Hajimete no Gal over this garbage. 3/10
Apr 28, 6:18 AM

Apr 2013
So in the end they blue-balled us and his buddies did not get a shot at the gyarus. Even though the tall one turned into a hot guy somehow. Well, could've been worse.

First half was good, second half started some not-too-bad drama, but still unnecessary. In the end there was no seggs, which was promised at episode 1, so that's a bit of a disappointment. 6/10
May 14, 7:14 PM
Apr 2024
The episode is awesome, even though Runa's father is already married with other girl, but they both feels like happy being together, no wonder why it is fun to watching, thanks.
May 21, 12:28 PM
Dec 2019
they should not try to rekindle their parent relationship tbh, unnecessary conflict, they should know better
7 hours ago

Oct 2021
When Akari first rejected the friend, I thought to myself "she only wants a kpop-like boyfriend but she doesn't want to admit it, so she came up with some convoluted excuse to reject him". Now that the guy looks like her Kpop idol, she likes him. I knew it. You could never trust those kpop stans. The thing that annoys me was seeing the amount of people agreeing with her and calling her "so mature" (even though she went way overboard) and now these same people are trying to further defend her by saying she admitted to her hypocrisy so it's ok for her to be like this. Lol.

I feel bad for the dude that couldn't get Nicole and he accepted it and ended up going back to his livestreams. In some ways it hits close to home. Maybe he and Maria could become a thing instead. And tbh I don't even like that guy that Nicole likes.

Also, Runa's mom is fine af.
SaltyCookie6 hours ago
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2023

87 by Fortress_Maximus »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2023

321 by Erntrna »»
Yesterday, 3:08 PM

» This anime destroy the stereotypes about popular girls

passtur - May 12

15 by Forever999 »»
May 15, 12:15 AM

Poll: » Would you %%% (spoilers)

Shizuna - Apr 9

31 by Zarutaku »»
May 12, 3:12 PM

Poll: » What do you think about Ryuuto?

Adnash - Oct 20, 2023

37 by Alpha-Nine »»
May 9, 5:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.