Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
MF Ghost
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 18, 2023 1:43 AM
Nov 2020
1st season was honestly amazing, way better than I expected. I was expecting it to get Borutoed but we got an absolutely banger sequel which is saying something considering some other sequel series this season(cough cough Shield Hero 3 and Goblin Slayer 2).
But that cliffhanger ending was straight-up brutal they played one of the best Eurobeat songs ever, hyped us up, and then left us hanging😭
Can't wait for this season now, what's better is that it's coming out within a year. Goes to show just how great a series can be if the animators are given enough time (cough cough MAPPA)
Dec 18, 2023 3:32 AM
May 2023
It's a banger anime. Watched every episode with massive anticipation and excitement. Cannot wait for the 2nd season
Dec 18, 2023 8:52 AM
Nov 2022
Initial D lives on through MF Ghost 🔥
Dec 18, 2023 11:08 AM
Dec 2014
I hope you guys enjoy, but after that first season I can tell this wont be the Initial D follow-up I was expecting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2023 11:09 PM
Nov 2020
Reply to NoMainer
I hope you guys enjoy, but after that first season I can tell this wont be the Initial D follow-up I was expecting.
@NoMainer Everyone has their different tastes and opinions but I can see where you are coming from. The thrill of illegal Touge racing in the dead of night was something unique and fun and those JDM classics were simply a chef's kiss. But as we all know the story had to move forward and the unfortunate reality is that most of those JDM classics simply went out of production and never got any worthy replacements. Similarly, the characters also had to move on with their lives(although they could have handled Takumi's retirement better) and what's worse is that the electric car future that was shown to us in the anime is kinda true with all the major economies setting deadlines for ICE manufacturing. Still, it shows that despite all of that legends like Ryousuke Takahashi are keeping the Touge spirit alive with MFG and Takumi is still training aspiring racers in manual cars without any driving assists to keep the racing spirit alive. Kanata may be a little underwhelming but he is still carrying Takumi's legacy into the future.
Dec 20, 2023 6:03 AM
Nov 2019
All you guys love it and all and every one has their own opinions Of course

But I just wish they would include more older Japanese sports cars…

Overall the anime is great

I just miss the classics…
I mean no new A90 supra lol 😂 bit unfair haha

I keep seeing that evo
And I know it did a run in the season can’t remember which episode….
Hashiriya_weeb87Dec 20, 2023 6:15 AM
Dec 20, 2023 6:07 AM
Nov 2019
Reply to AshuAmbrose
@NoMainer Everyone has their different tastes and opinions but I can see where you are coming from. The thrill of illegal Touge racing in the dead of night was something unique and fun and those JDM classics were simply a chef's kiss. But as we all know the story had to move forward and the unfortunate reality is that most of those JDM classics simply went out of production and never got any worthy replacements. Similarly, the characters also had to move on with their lives(although they could have handled Takumi's retirement better) and what's worse is that the electric car future that was shown to us in the anime is kinda true with all the major economies setting deadlines for ICE manufacturing. Still, it shows that despite all of that legends like Ryousuke Takahashi are keeping the Touge spirit alive with MFG and Takumi is still training aspiring racers in manual cars without any driving assists to keep the racing spirit alive. Kanata may be a little underwhelming but he is still carrying Takumi's legacy into the future.
@AshuAmbrose

Worthy replacements lol 😆

I can tell your not a true car enthusiast

Bro cars are produced and then stopped…

Doesn’t mean the newer cars are better lol 😆

il keep saying this to every one… where ever it may be at a car meet or car show that I go to or online on a anime forum

BUILT not bought… buddy lol 😂

You gonna tell me a 67 mustang isn’t better than a newer mustang cause it hasn’t been in production in over 50 years ? Lol 😂
Hashiriya_weeb87Dec 20, 2023 6:15 AM
Dec 20, 2023 6:14 AM
Nov 2019
Reply to AshuAmbrose
@AshuAmbrose

ICE manufacturing lol 😂

Dude no matter how Many years go by or decades

Or no Matter how many emissions and regulations the stupid governments put in place cause of environmentalists….

Car enthusiasts will never stop admiring or owning older cars…

Basically all you said is the repetition crap that most Tesla owners tell us car enthusiasts

OH YOU PEOPLE ARE STUCK IN THE PAST.. WITH YOUR OBSESSION OVER YOUR RELIC CARS…

basically that’s the Trollope your stating here hahaha

And you know what car enthusiasts like my self say to people like you

Go ahead bro enjoy your modern… crap…

But if I want to enjoy the noise of a carbureted engine
Or the noise of a V12
Or enjoy a car that’s not fitted with some many assists and sensors

That’s me and all the other millions of car enthusiasts in the world who prefer built over bought
Old over new….

il take a classic over a new car any day….
Dec 20, 2023 6:25 AM
Nov 2019
Reply to AshuAmbrose
@AshuAmbrose

I am
31 and guess what man… I’ve never owned a car built beyond 2005….

Why…. Their so many reasons why man… first of all I am a mechanic…

And second

If I can tell you my list of cars I’ve owned the majority have been from the 90s 80s and 70s

And my daily cars have been from the early 2000s
A Shit box ( holden Australia ) GM Opel Astra as my daily…

But of all cars I’ve owned from my old track car drift missile which was a battered S13

To my current drag car
Mark3 MA70 supra yep a classic from the 80s build to be a 8 second street car and for drag strip…

Nothing compares to building your own unique car
Using your own tools and using aftermarket parts from japan from USA from Europe

The feeling you get from building your own car nothing compares to it

So If you think buying a factory stock euro super car is cool cause it’s modern and new…

That’s your mentality….

But that’s not what a car enthusiast is suppose to be like…

From
Engine swaps to transmission swaps and differential’s…

Like I said before built not bought….

If I never believed in the saying built not bought

I’d be an empty consumer buying the latest boring electric car or

Stating thar fact you said before

REPLACING THE OLD CARS WITH SOME WORTHY NEW ONES LOL 😂

Maybe it’s a generation thing

Or An age thing

But I stopped appreciating new stuff years ago….
New technology isn’t always that great….
Dec 20, 2023 6:34 AM
Nov 2019
Reply to AshuAmbrose
@AshuAmbrose

And I know you will reply.. with your own crappy rhetoric….. or your own opinions…

But you or any EV electric car fan boys or the super car fan boys…

No matter what you say dude

Built over bought…. That’s all I am gonna say haha

I won’t be replying to you…. So yeah say what ever you want until your hearts contend haha
Dec 29, 2023 9:16 PM
Sep 2017
Shield hero season 3 is by far the best the best they've produced lmao. Animation and pacing have been improved greatly. Rishia was a pain in the ass but still good season overall, I loved Shield hero 3 alot.
Feb 15, 10:45 AM

Jan 2021
I'm finishing the 1st season right now, and only thing I didn't like was kind of a slow start and a boring mc

But besides that races are fire, and that's what I came for

Mar 28, 6:13 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to Hashiriya_weeb87
@AshuAmbrose

ICE manufacturing lol 😂

Dude no matter how Many years go by or decades

Or no Matter how many emissions and regulations the stupid governments put in place cause of environmentalists….

Car enthusiasts will never stop admiring or owning older cars…

Basically all you said is the repetition crap that most Tesla owners tell us car enthusiasts

OH YOU PEOPLE ARE STUCK IN THE PAST.. WITH YOUR OBSESSION OVER YOUR RELIC CARS…

basically that’s the Trollope your stating here hahaha

And you know what car enthusiasts like my self say to people like you

Go ahead bro enjoy your modern… crap…

But if I want to enjoy the noise of a carbureted engine
Or the noise of a V12
Or enjoy a car that’s not fitted with some many assists and sensors

That’s me and all the other millions of car enthusiasts in the world who prefer built over bought
Old over new….

il take a classic over a new car any day….
@Hashiriya_weeb87 dude he didn't even say old cars are bad. In fact he said that they didn't get worthy replacements, what're you on to?
Mar 29, 11:01 AM
Nov 2019
I am not arguing.. with people on a anime website about cars…

It’s not worthy of my time… I got better things todo than waste my time on a forum bro…

And any ways they’re aren’t any true car enthusiasts on this platform…

What ever you say or any one else says is irrelevant…
Mar 29, 11:02 AM
Nov 2019
Reply to BigMac7
@Hashiriya_weeb87 dude he didn't even say old cars are bad. In fact he said that they didn't get worthy replacements, what're you on to?
@BigMac7 ………………………
Mar 29, 3:03 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to Hashiriya_weeb87
I am not arguing.. with people on a anime website about cars…

It’s not worthy of my time… I got better things todo than waste my time on a forum bro…

And any ways they’re aren’t any true car enthusiasts on this platform…

What ever you say or any one else says is irrelevant…
@Hashiriya_weeb87 man you're funny 😁
Apr 2, 1:38 PM
Nov 2020
Reply to BigMac7
@Hashiriya_weeb87 man you're funny 😁
@BigMac7 Don't try to reason with him you will only waste your time when I saw his replies I could tell how hate filled he was which is why I didn't bother replying to him. He is only looking for fights not genuine discussions.

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.