Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 19, 1:21 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to venti98
@tudos4 It takes time to watch a thousand episodes to catch up. Not everyone has the luxury of so much time :)
@venti98 Of course it takes time, but why does it matter again? Is there a time limit, goal(say, you want/need to catch up in 6 months)? Are you want to spend time on something else too(in witch case just spend that time on that something else, dont need to think to hard about it)?
Apr 6, 4:12 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to tudos4
@venti98 Of course it takes time, but why does it matter again? Is there a time limit, goal(say, you want/need to catch up in 6 months)? Are you want to spend time on something else too(in witch case just spend that time on that something else, dont need to think to hard about it)?
@tudos4 because you can watch the 1000+ episodes, you'll want to, but someone with school/work can't possibly to so, that is why they opt to watch a shorter anime with 12 episodes or so, in the 12 episodes you'll start and finish a story, while if you watch one piece in 12 ep luffy is still recruiting usopp
Apr 6, 2:51 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to Baya128
@tudos4 because you can watch the 1000+ episodes, you'll want to, but someone with school/work can't possibly to so, that is why they opt to watch a shorter anime with 12 episodes or so, in the 12 episodes you'll start and finish a story, while if you watch one piece in 12 ep luffy is still recruiting usopp
@Baya128 Even if you only can watch 1 ep a day or every few days, you will eventually catch up. Still dont see the problem you mention. Afraid of spoilers? Afraid of becoming addicted, so you cant focus on work, school enough? If those things i mentioned not a concern, then there is really no difference watching a 12/24 ep anime or a 1000 ep one.

And btw one piece have a fan edit called One Pace, they almost completed re-editing all arc thats how i watched and caught up with one piece(im on ep 1052, because im on a break from anime since may(not time constraint reasons, because im reading mmahwas and novels instead). Its about half the runtime of the original currently.
Apr 7, 4:05 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to tudos4
@Baya128 Even if you only can watch 1 ep a day or every few days, you will eventually catch up. Still dont see the problem you mention. Afraid of spoilers? Afraid of becoming addicted, so you cant focus on work, school enough? If those things i mentioned not a concern, then there is really no difference watching a 12/24 ep anime or a 1000 ep one.

And btw one piece have a fan edit called One Pace, they almost completed re-editing all arc thats how i watched and caught up with one piece(im on ep 1052, because im on a break from anime since may(not time constraint reasons, because im reading mmahwas and novels instead). Its about half the runtime of the original currently.
tudos4 said:
Afraid of becoming addicted

mostly this, but more like wanting to know what happens, how will the arc end?
Apr 7, 4:10 AM
Aug 2019
Reply to Baya128
tudos4 said:
Afraid of becoming addicted

mostly this, but more like wanting to know what happens, how will the arc end?
@Baya128 thanks for a more straigtforward answer finally, tought you can include this "but more like wanting to know what happens, how will the arc end" under becoming addicted. You became addicted, so its hard to focus other things than these.
Apr 10, 11:52 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to tudos4
@Baya128 thanks for a more straigtforward answer finally, tought you can include this "but more like wanting to know what happens, how will the arc end" under becoming addicted. You became addicted, so its hard to focus other things than these.
@tudos4 I think it's quite different from getting addicted. when you are addicted to an anime you enjoy watching each episode, you are there for the experience. with one piece "for me" it's literally just wanting to know how it ends, maybe because I know that the story is long and will continue after this arc, I am not interested in watching the current adaptation, and that is why I'm sooo looking forward to WIT's adaptation, maybe then I'll enjoy the journey
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » For people who've already watched/read through One Piece, will you be watching this?

JKKH - Dec 18, 2023

44 by Elfezen »»
Yesterday, 7:01 AM

» necessary?

omana - Jan 23

41 by 024 »»
May 16, 5:20 AM

» Hype! But, what about the VAs

theaznkid360 - Dec 17, 2023

25 by APolygons2 »»
Apr 25, 12:57 PM

» One piece = money

HasnatVhai - Jan 30

15 by akazawafate »»
Feb 3, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Do you think One Piece Remake S1 will be 24 or 48 episodes?

GoatPieceLuffy - Jan 9

24 by CG-Silver »»
Jan 21, 5:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.