Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2023 5:29 PM

Oct 2017
Sylphy's pregnant, congratz to them. They've worked hard kek.
Dec 11, 2023 9:07 PM
Dec 2020
It's a little worrying about Zenith. I had suspected there would be trouble and he'd need to come, but since Sylphiette is pregnant and there's a lot of research going on, I figure he'll be going over there solo. He'd also miss the birth of his child as well actually...

I wonder what the trouble will be.

Maybe Eris will show up there as well if the issue ends up being some large ordeal and word travels? I don't know.
Dec 11, 2023 10:03 PM

Oct 2007
My man you cannot set up that many disaster flags.
Dec 12, 2023 5:29 AM

Feb 2018
Wow Rudeus is becoming a father? Kinda had a inkling with how Sylphy was acting lol.

Was gonna say it's a pretty chill chapter until we got to the end. A letter for help from half a year prior, that would sure feel stressful. Kinda wonder what Rudeus will do with that info.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Dec 12, 2023 6:59 AM

Mar 2021
A very Happy Family💀
Dec 12, 2023 1:59 PM

Oct 2013
Great chapter as usual, but feels weird Rudy starts talking about cheating here

If I had been Sylphy Id been really worried over all the time he spending with Nanahoshi at that point
Dec 12, 2023 5:42 PM

May 2019
Yeah, the PEAK of happiness is achieved...

*but turning point surprise modafoka*
Dec 12, 2023 7:06 PM
Dec 2022
on one hand Sylphy preggggg WOOOOOOO
on the other one, oh f*ck
Dec 12, 2023 8:41 PM

Jul 2017
After what has been forever with the pace of manga releases, the next Turning Point has arrived with that cliffhanger and the tone of the manga can finally deviate after so long. I do love the slice-of-life stuff, especially in the books and the anime. But the manga has definitely needed a refresh for a while and it's good that the series finally got to that point. The panel with Rudeus and his family with Paul and Zenith there as the ideal situation with them being back left me with various emotions to say the least. Adding the situation with troubles surrounding the rescue of his mother on top of his wife announcing her pregnancy, looks like Rudeus is going to be facing quite some challenges very soon.

Sucks that there is a break next month though. While it is good to see a shift, these breaks do not help too much either.
Dec 18, 2023 11:30 PM
Jul 2017
Yep, after the last chapter I was already getting ready for a turning point, things were going just too good lmao. Its not as dramatic and heart wrenching as the previous ones tho.
Feb 10, 12:27 AM

Jan 2014
A flag has been raised.

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 100 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 9

4 by Penguinu »»
Yesterday, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 99 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 15

4 by Franck_Nicolas »»
Apr 18, 1:06 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 98 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 12

3 by HailBritannia_ »»
Mar 15, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 12

6 by MegamiRem »»
Feb 13, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 68 Discussion

Syureria - Dec 23, 2020

4 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 26, 3:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.