Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 6, 2023 9:24 AM
Mar 2016
I'm not asking who becomes the craziest, I'm asking who was first.
Dec 6, 2023 9:35 AM

Jul 2022
I'm just going to abstain my vote...

Dec 6, 2023 9:57 AM
Oct 2022
it was makoto who is trying to do 100 kanojo thing but this didnt end quite well xD
Dec 6, 2023 4:45 PM
Jul 2022
It was certainly Kotonoha, I don't even regard any other character as insane or delusional, their actions can be justifiable to an extent. in contrast to them, Kotonoha's conduct can be explained through her backstory but still her behaviour is insanely peculiar.

The reason she became delusional was due to Makoto being the very first person she ever formed a close bond with, she became obsessed and displayed abnormal behaviours such as gaslighting herself to believe Makoto loved her the most even though Makoto was having intimate relationships with others. When witnessing Makoto have physical intimacy with other girls, Kotonoha does not resent Makoto but resents herself for not reciprocating those feelings the first time and blames herself for not satisfying his desires. Kotonoha strives to entice Makoto to rectify herself and prove she is worth being with by improving herself to be the ideal girlfriend for Makoto. Due to this obsession with Makoto, she ignores his adulterous conduct, and offers to do perverted actions with her even if she does feel uncomfortable with the hope of Makoto falling for her.

when Sekai realised Makoto was having intimate relations with other girls. I still remember seeing Sekai witnessing Makoto banging katou in the av room where she had an expression of disbelief and shock, completely perplexed. Having such emotions such as rage and daze are natural when observing your boyfriend cheat on you, in contrast to kotonoha who was clearly sorrowful but lacked that anger and jealousy feeling that would have been natural to have.

Everyone has that innate protective jealousy where you desire your partner to only love you and not anyone else of their opposite gender where Kotonoha does have that but emotionally reacts to it in a bizarre way which is why I regard her as the only delusional character.
Dec 6, 2023 8:55 PM

Jan 2020
I don't remember anyone becoming or being an insane person in this anime aside from Kotonoha in the end. They were just insanely retarded and/or horrible human beings.
Dec 7, 2023 4:58 PM
Feb 2023
if go insane means to be an absolute idiot and have no sense about reality, definitely Makoto was the first
Dec 7, 2023 5:08 PM
Jan 2013
It was makoto.He had the ideal gf in terms of Sekai after being blue balled too much by kotonoa.He really had no reason to cheat.Im not sure why all the other non sekai girls just wanted to have sex with him though...

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Days Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

itainteazy - Aug 2, 2007

180 by eblf2013 »»
Yesterday, 3:29 PM

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece? ( 1 2 )

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

51 by Israel_Is_Evil »»
Jun 7, 4:27 PM

» Was Sekai really guilty?

iHateAnimeBro - Jul 29, 2022

23 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 8:25 PM

» why do people like the ending of school days?

uzay99 - Dec 18, 2023

38 by Minhtam24fu68 »»
Jun 3, 11:01 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Siing - Jul 5, 2007

163 by eblf2013 »»
Jun 3, 5:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.