Forum Settings
Forums

'Yubisaki to Renren' Reveals Additional Cast Pair, Theme Songs

New
Nov 23, 2023 6:27 AM
News Team
Jun 2017
The official website of the television anime adaptation of Suu Morishita's Yubisaki to Renren (A Sign of Affection) manga revealed additional cast, a key visual (pictured) and the theme songs artists on Thursday. The anime is scheduled to premiere on January 6 at 10:30 p.m. on Tokyo MX, followed by MBS and BS Nippon TV.

Nao Touyama (Kanojo, Okarishimasu) and Tasuku Hanataka (Boku no Hero Academia) are joining the cast as Emma Nakazono and Shin Iyanagi, respectively.

Rock band Novelbright (Ao no Orchestra) is performing the opening theme "Yuki no Oto." ChoQMay (Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu.) will perform the ending theme "snowspring."

Yuuta Murano (Kakushigoto) is directing the anime at Ajia-do. Youko Yonaiyama (Paripi Koumei) is in charge of the script and series composition. Kasumi Sakai is also designing the characters. Yukari Hashimoto (3-gatsu no Lion) is composing the music.

Morishita began serializing the romance manga in Dessert magazine in July 2019. Kodansha shipped the ninth volume on July 13, with the tenth volume scheduled to go on sale on December 13.

Kodansha USA licensed the manga in English in March 2020. The seventh volume was released digitally on October 24 and in print on November 14.

Source: Comic Natalie
Nov 23, 2023 6:47 AM

Sep 2020
So excited for this anime. Can't wait.
Nov 23, 2023 7:01 AM

Feb 2021
Hope for more than 20 episodes to air!
Nov 23, 2023 8:38 AM

Apr 2012
So, is this a reverse harem? Or simply a shoujo analogue of those male-focused shows where most of the characters are beautiful girls?
Nov 23, 2023 8:47 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to RobertBobert
So, is this a reverse harem? Or simply a shoujo analogue of those male-focused shows where most of the characters are beautiful girls?
@RobertBobert Not a reverse harem but there is two love triangle one centred around the main girl another centred around the main guy.
Nov 23, 2023 9:28 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to RobertBobert
@RobertBobert 1 main couple with love triangle (well not really a conventional love triangle), 2 side couples

ot: Tasuku as Shin is certainly a bizarre casting that's for sure. He always gave more of an aoi shouta vibe. Touyama as Emma I can definitely see
Nov 23, 2023 9:33 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to ZXEAN
@RobertBobert Not a reverse harem but there is two love triangle one centred around the main girl another centred around the main guy.
@ZXEAN A romance show where both partners have their own secondary love interests? This reminds me of something.
Nov 23, 2023 9:34 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Short_Circut
@RobertBobert 1 main couple with love triangle (well not really a conventional love triangle), 2 side couples

ot: Tasuku as Shin is certainly a bizarre casting that's for sure. He always gave more of an aoi shouta vibe. Touyama as Emma I can definitely see
@Short_Circut Is this a show with multiple couples? Can I add it to my theme stack?
Nov 23, 2023 9:52 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to RobertBobert
@Short_Circut Is this a show with multiple couples? Can I add it to my theme stack?
@RobertBobert Depends what your theme stack defines as "multiple couples"

if you're talking about multiple couples in that each couple gets a fair amount of screen time ala Araburu Kisetsu, then no

If it's multiple couples in the sense that there simply are multiple couples present in the series ala Horimiya, then yes

but idk how long the anime will run to show both side couples, because one of them only fairly recently started developing
Nov 23, 2023 9:55 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Short_Circut
@RobertBobert Depends what your theme stack defines as "multiple couples"

if you're talking about multiple couples in that each couple gets a fair amount of screen time ala Araburu Kisetsu, then no

If it's multiple couples in the sense that there simply are multiple couples present in the series ala Horimiya, then yes

but idk how long the anime will run to show both side couples, because one of them only fairly recently started developing
@Short_Circut I mean a show with a lot of couples where many of the characters have love interests. But not necessarily with equal attention.
Nov 23, 2023 10:33 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to RobertBobert
@Short_Circut I mean a show with a lot of couples where many of the characters have love interests. But not necessarily with equal attention.
@RobertBobert then yeah, everyone in that art above has a romantic pairing apart from the love rival
Nov 24, 2023 4:42 PM
Aug 2014
Looks like your usual reverse harem garbage :P Insta drop

More topics from this board

» Yutaka Yamamoto Launches Crowdfunding for 'Mahou Shoujo-tachi' Anime Project

Sakana-san - Oct 1, 2019

32 by PostMahouShoujo »»
35 minutes ago

» 'Bye-Bye, Earth' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Teaser Promo

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

2 by RobertBobert »»
1 hour ago

» 'Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka V' Unveils Additional Cast, Staff, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - 5 hours ago

2 by RobertBobert »»
1 hour ago

» 'Kekkon suru tte, Hontou desu ka' Unveils Main Cast, Staff, First Promo, 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Mar 23

6 by saiful99 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryakuchuu' Reveals Lead Cast, Teaser Promo

Doshigatai - Mar 20

2 by saiful99 »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.