Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2023 5:10 PM

Jul 2017
About that last scene:

Do you think Akuma-kun is still alive?

In my oppinion, Gremory was only able to taste the heart, but don't eat it.
Nov 12, 2023 7:49 PM
Jun 2008
Reply to pmso
About that last scene:

Do you think Akuma-kun is still alive?

In my oppinion, Gremory was only able to taste the heart, but don't eat it.
@pmso If there is to be a second season, then yes, I do believe he is alive in some shape or form. If this is meant to be a stand-alone, singular season, no - I don't think so.
Nov 13, 2023 7:53 AM
Oct 2018
since there's hinting about becoming demon, I kinda want to see it

Would be shame if there's only 1 season and that ending just left unresolved
Nov 14, 2023 3:57 PM
Aug 2020
it was good episode

i was not expecting to see the episode end like that.

i had fun watching this anime.
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Nov 14, 2023 6:42 PM

May 2018
Seems Akuma-kun's not human after all. Gremory had Akuma-kun's heart in her hand, and he looked at her and laughed a bit.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Nov 17, 2023 9:42 AM
Sep 2015
There's a couple of episodes that pay homage to cinema, but that's it.
Nov 17, 2023 12:24 PM
Apr 2021
I wonder if Akuma-kun planned this like maybe he's not actually human? I think this was a fun watch it got better towards the end ( he became a more likeable MC lol)
Nov 18, 2023 4:57 PM

Dec 2016
Kind of a shame. I really loved episodes 1-10, they were a great mix of joy, sorrow and tragedy that in most cases would leave me thinking if there could had been a better outcome.

The last 2 episodes feel more like discount battle shonen, filled with power of friendship and contrived writing with bigger heroes taken out of th equation (Mephisto III being half human makes less sense to be even more powerful than his dad after turning in). Lastly the final scene I kind of understand the message of irony and again tragedy coming from the author, but at least for me it just doesn't work in the execution (something like Kite does this in a really well manner).

The show could had been an easy 9 in my books, but sadly the last 2 episodes kick it down to 7.5
Dec 28, 2023 12:25 PM

Nov 2007
ED for finale: "Futari (ふたり)" by Sunao Yoshikawa (吉河順央)

What was the name THAT enemy calling main character again? Was that Ishmare? Is that some sort of demon name?

Edit: according to After Radio #12, which released on January 25, 2024, that Yoshikawa-san not only performed the ED for finale, but also voiced the young Ichirou
tsubasaloverJan 25, 6:42 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 5, 2:21 PM

Aug 2017
Reply to tsubasalover
ED for finale: "Futari (ふたり)" by Sunao Yoshikawa (吉河順央)

What was the name THAT enemy calling main character again? Was that Ishmare? Is that some sort of demon name?

Edit: according to After Radio #12, which released on January 25, 2024, that Yoshikawa-san not only performed the ED for finale, but also voiced the young Ichirou
tsubasalover said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeshma

Yeah it's certainly implied that he's somehow related to Strophaia. A shame it's not too much elaborated upon (neither the whole Satan potential or that sealed woman in red suit who looked really cool, maybe it was Gremory though)

I think I liked the first 6 episodes better, I wonder if they'll make another season or something.
Feb 10, 7:45 PM
Sep 2015
Watching this anime is just a really weird fever dream, and the ending is very lacking.... It's a 6/10 for me I didn't like it that much but it's visual presentation definitely makes it a unique anime so it's just slightly above average for me.
Feb 26, 8:42 PM
Des31

Oct 2020
The Ed song is good Unfortunately it only appear in the last episode and unfortunately again it can't be get from anywhere, I still can't find it till today even from music store

More topics from this board

» Apparently, the screenwriter Hiroshi Ōnogi is problematic.

RealNath - Mar 6, 2022

12 by teaknight »»
May 5, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Akuma-kun (ONA) Episode 2 Discussion

otakuweek - Nov 11, 2023

2 by Sasuke149 »»
Dec 30, 2023 1:11 AM

» Can i watch this without watching original anime

TheSecondOne135 - Nov 15, 2023

3 by Sunny200416 »»
Dec 16, 2023 8:45 PM

Poll: » Akuma-kun (ONA) Episode 3 Discussion

otakuweek - Nov 11, 2023

2 by modboy »»
Dec 10, 2023 11:21 PM

Poll: » Akuma-kun (ONA) Episode 10 Discussion

otakuweek - Nov 14, 2023

1 by NathanielGibbs »»
Nov 20, 2023 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.