Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Eminence in Shadow (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 3, 8:13 PM
Feb 2024
Maybe if the anime decided to hide the fact that John Smith was Shadow, we would have been hype to think that there's someone capable of beating Shadow lol.
Mar 4, 9:56 PM

Dec 2022
she'll get along wonderfully with Alpha
Mar 18, 1:53 AM

May 2020
Delta is just a mutt. She figured out John Smith was none other than Shadow. He sent her on a mission, and the Shadow Garden believes Delta is dead.

Alpha faces John Smith and during the course of fight, figures that he is Shadow. But can’t accept the fact that he’s acting independently. She wants to be of help to him, but her insecurity creeps in.

Cid had the treasury almost emptied 🤣🤣🤣.

Yukime’s past with Gettan was unexpected. But I guess Cid remembers the incident. I don’t remember if we had seen the scene before, in season 1.
Mar 29, 6:09 PM

Aug 2014
So far it is not as good as first season, and it is 8 episodes less ;/
There are less funny moments than in first season, way less, and I dislike what he is doing as Smith.. Shadow alias was better
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 4, 7:39 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to nakamadayo
Maybe if the anime decided to hide the fact that John Smith was Shadow, we would have been hype to think that there's someone capable of beating Shadow lol.
@nanajp what is blud yapping abput?😂 this is not that kind of anime if u havent noticed….
Apr 12, 4:09 PM

Apr 2013
Cid is definitely asexual, getting humped by Delta like that and no reaction at all. Was surprised that Alpha identified him even faster than Delta did by smell though. But bro... you didn't just hurt her feelings, you broke her heart in half, Alpha took soooo much emotional damage this episode ;_;
Apr 29, 8:14 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to Araw22
@nanajp what is blud yapping abput?😂 this is not that kind of anime if u havent noticed….
Araw22 said:

@Araw22 I mean, think about it. If the directors did decide to go by what I said, then there would've been questions lingering around that if even the berserkiest woman in the organization couldn't defeat the alt John Smith, then could Alpha defeat John Smith? It makes it more thrilling, don't you think?
May 8, 5:44 PM

Nov 2023
Ayo John Smith!? IS that John Smith, no. Its just Cid Kagenou.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2023

315 by Sukuna_98_Ryomen »»
May 24, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2023

328 by Kevinjtc »»
May 15, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2023

161 by nanajp »»
May 8, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2023

93 by nanajp »»
May 8, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2023

125 by nanajp »»
May 8, 5:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.