Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 8, 2023 4:01 AM
Aug 2019
Yugi and Judai trolled Yusei so hard xD

1. Without Yusei's extra search card, Yugi would have had not Dark Magician in his hand resulting in doing nearly nothing. He could not summon any monster. The spells for specialing a lvl 5+ monster, summoning the Dark Magician Girl, stealing Stardust Dragon and combining the ATK of Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl would have all been bricks. Imagine how much "believing in the heart of cards" he would have used if he Yusei did not let him draw the Dark Magician. As it was no "Yami no game" he likely would have cheated somehow xD. Otherwise his turn would be: I set 2 cards and end my turn hahahah. Him being so ashamed would have been funny. He could pull of Yugioh 0. Your monster cannot attack us as the heart of cards of stolen cards are against attacking in Yami no Games.

2. The very unlogical think I noticed was that they don't use their traps earlier. He and Judai have cards to double ATK. The Moment Paradox attacks Dark Magician with Blue Eyes, they could double its ATK resulting in 2000 up to 7000 damage instanly winning the duel with 2600 hp left as Paradox only had 1750 life points left. One of them without knowing the other traps would have been enough. Yusei carried them with reving all cards. They intentionally feeded and trolled him so hard xD

3. The Japanese dub is so different. The question of mine is: when was the japanese dub realesed? While animating it at first or translating from the english dub by 4kids thinking how weird the joke are leaving them out. Do they refuse to use these jokes? Even Pegasus is not arrogant in any way. This is not critizing but being curious. I love these Jokes and I am respecting how they dare to pull these off despite the animation and sitituation not supporting those dialoges xD The annoying part is me considering to watch all ger dub anime in japanese dub forcefully to not miss out.

4. Paradox should still have changed the future a bit as they did not lose their memories and know of a tragic future resulting in prevention possible measures.

Great movie, I love it so much. I always thought them dueling each other and how amazing that would be. Paradox had a tough Duel as they had extra 10 card and extra deck to duel with in a 1vs3. They should have given him more life points to be fair while dueling the exact same as they overkilled him with damage.
SinDrakeNov 8, 2023 4:06 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Fusion Ultra! Bond Over Time and Space Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 18, 2011

52 by vv1 »»
Feb 10, 1:26 AM

» I just rewatched this movie and noticed something

Rinkitori31 - Feb 12, 2023

5 by SinDrake »»
Nov 8, 2023 3:38 AM

» Abridged by Little Kuriboh

Paul - Nov 7, 2011

6 by fudgeyells27 »»
Jul 1, 2021 1:30 PM

» release date?

firefistace01 - Mar 17, 2010

11 by DrNick »»
Jun 3, 2011 2:01 PM

» English Dub? ( 1 2 )

KidRyan - Sep 13, 2009

69 by animedark »»
Mar 29, 2011 7:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.