Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 4, 2023 3:05 PM
Sep 2020
so you telling me, this guy can summon a whole meteor, some madara level stuff, while he doesnt even look like he's trying hard, literally smiling and break trough 3 shields of the SHIELD HERO, and his friend singlehandedly defeated his 2 companions, with buffs, yet they still gotta cut people going trough a road to make a living ? these dudes are NOT supposed to be side characters, they supposed to have made it real far in life, serving the damn king as his most trusted men or something, hell they can be another world's heros, how did these dudes get only a minute of screen time and die in one slash, and why do they got the extra character face like damn, if these aint good the rest of the world is doomed
Nov 4, 2023 3:12 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014

IKR

I was really surprised when I saw that those two generic looking roadside bandits did all that super advanced magic stuffs and actually almost defeated Naofumi AND his companions when not even other heroes could do that...

Those two are definitely stronger than Spear, Sword, and Bow heroes combined :D

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Nov 4, 2023 3:21 PM
Jul 2020
Rinrinka said:

IKR

I was really surprised when I saw that those two generic looking roadside bandits did all that super advanced magic stuffs and actually almost defeated Naofumi AND his companions when not even other heroes could do that...

Those two are definitely stronger than Spear, Sword, and Bow heroes combined :D

It's fun to think about how future episodes might surprise people about the three heroes.

I really hope that the anime does justice to the novel in the next fights of this arc.
Nov 4, 2023 3:24 PM

Mar 2021
Ummmm.... I think it was said that they're not "bandits", but instead were possibly assassins from a different world who are trying to kill the cardinal heroes.

also, if iirc, they're not actually dead.
Nov 4, 2023 4:01 PM
Oct 2021
WiseBustah said:
so you telling me, this guy can summon a whole meteor, some madara level stuff, while he doesnt even look like he's trying hard, literally smiling and break trough 3 shields of the SHIELD HERO, and his friend singlehandedly defeated his 2 companions, with buffs, yet they still gotta cut people going trough a road to make a living ? these dudes are NOT supposed to be side characters, they supposed to have made it real far in life, serving the damn king as his most trusted men or something, hell they can be another world's heros, how did these dudes get only a minute of screen time and die in one slash, and why do they got the extra character face like damn, if these aint good the rest of the world is doomed

yeah kinda, tho they seemed to be looking for the shield hero on purpose so
Nov 4, 2023 4:04 PM

Jul 2015
As someone who actually paid attention to the episode, I'm pretty sure they are not bandits, but some sort of constructs from the destroyed world, seemingly the one Fan Hero and Scythe Bro are from. It was pretty obvious, that they are not even human from the the glowing sounds they had.

Like seriously... are people even paying attention?
PiromyslNov 4, 2023 8:28 PM

Nov 4, 2023 7:37 PM
Oct 2022
@WiseBustah You... you think they were one of side character bandits even after the girl who saved shield's party said "they will return"? And they destroyed a who other world where that girl is from?? and they know her from that world because she was a hero there???

I mean, we make jokes about skipping seasons, but skipping just while swathes of episodes can't be that much fun. I hope it's because her speech just drops out random words so it's hard to catch all of what she's saying?
LucenProjectNov 4, 2023 7:43 PM
Nov 4, 2023 8:14 PM
Nov 2018
WiseBustah said:

I thought that was amusing. Two guys in the middle of the road that look like regular bandits suddenly casting meteor spell out of nowhere.
Nov 5, 2023 1:04 AM
Aug 2018
it's mid af the episode
Nov 5, 2023 1:15 AM

Feb 2016
I agree with everything you said, but I don't think they just attacked them for a living, they legit wanted to kill the shield hero, I guess we gotta wait and see why.

Btw at first I thought it was just some shit ass censorship, but when they died and vanished it got clear to me: they where attacked by fucking SAO players lmaoooooooo!

Also I hate when someone uses a skill like that meteor, a slow ass skill, and they just stand there looking at it, like, fucking run, judging for the size of the crater it made I can see it wasn't even a big meteor, it was small as fuck lol
StallionXDNov 5, 2023 10:26 PM
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Nov 5, 2023 4:15 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to LucenProject
@WiseBustah You... you think they were one of side character bandits even after the girl who saved shield's party said "they will return"? And they destroyed a who other world where that girl is from?? and they know her from that world because she was a hero there???

I mean, we make jokes about skipping seasons, but skipping just while swathes of episodes can't be that much fun. I hope it's because her speech just drops out random words so it's hard to catch all of what she's saying?
@LucenProject nah i did get that part and understand it, the thing that got me confused is how they got the extra character looks, and how they died so easily with no attention paid to them
Nov 5, 2023 7:26 AM
Oct 2023
this is good you skill issue
Nov 5, 2023 12:55 PM
Sep 2020
damn everyone forgetting Naofumi and his party are cursed which is why they struggled so much. Once Raphtalia was dispelled she took them by surprise
Nov 5, 2023 2:38 PM
Jan 2022
It was at that moment, the main character realized he was just a side character.
Nov 6, 2023 12:21 AM

Sep 2016
They were summons, so the one channeling those powerful magic spells probably used the bodies of some mooks as vessels...
bruh

More topics from this board

» If this anime ended at Season 1 it would have been a satisfying ending

Remocracy - Dec 15, 2023

28 by Zedlin »»
May 16, 9:47 AM

» Okay I know she came back but Bitch is just not a good character or villian!

MasterHavik - Oct 27, 2023

28 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:04 AM

» About bad story

yesvirgi - Dec 26, 2023

21 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:02 AM

» Too Many Characters

Stink_Bug - Dec 23, 2023

10 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

155 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 4:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.