Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2023 9:30 AM
Aug 2020
it was good, more interesting than the first one for me.
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Oct 31, 2023 9:30 AM
Sep 2015
It's hard to have a crush on Rimuru since he's a slime, but his phantom thief form is definityly worth buying a doujinshi.
Oct 31, 2023 11:17 AM

Oct 2017
Another okay episode with typical cliche plot. The princess is nice though.
Oct 31, 2023 3:35 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The vampire blood is the cause, and the doctor is a bad person, but there may still be more.
kekeke
Oct 31, 2023 3:42 PM
Jul 2023
Paulo is strong for sure.
Oct 31, 2023 8:27 PM

Feb 2019
I dunno if I should feel sorry for Paolo or rejoice that he got his @$$ handed to him by Soei lol And Rimuru's "Satorou" is kinda cute lol I didn't think he'd be able to transform himself to what he looked like before he reincarnated, but of course he made himself look younger than he actually was lol
Nov 1, 2023 12:17 AM

Mar 2013
Epic! better than the first episode.
and I get to see the Slime form... owo

Much better to have Valentine in this series. >_<
I really love her demeanor and gothic loli style. It really suits her.

The first princess has a rather unique ability. It would be nice if Rimuru could copy that skill... hehehe but it's unique... so...
CrazyButNot4UNov 1, 2023 12:20 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 1, 2023 11:52 AM

Apr 2009
So what's Valentine's angle on all this?

...and the great phantom thief arrived with the abducted Princess on her brother's plain view, great plan indeed! LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 3, 2023 1:32 PM

Nov 2010
That was a good twist. I didn't expect Souther to have turned into a vampire already.

So, is Gustav working for Luminous? I wonder why she's trying to cause chaos in Coleus. Does she want the monsters from the Barren Lands to invade the Western Provinces? Anyway, if that's the plot, this is a bit similar to the story in the world of Rance, where the Demon Lords are also doing subterfuge to sabotage and weaken the human realms so that they can invade and annihilate the human race.
Nov 8, 2023 7:16 AM
Jun 2007
Hmm plot thickens. Get to see two factions clashing soon.
Nov 9, 2023 10:47 PM
Apr 2023
Waiting for English Dubs on Crunchyroll CANADA.
Nov 16, 2023 1:10 PM

May 2015
So this cute black-haired guy from the op was Rimuru as well, I see, I see. xD

Pretty simple story so far but I wouldn't expect more from a 3-episode special. Just glad to see my favourite characters again.
Nov 24, 2023 11:21 PM
Jun 2012
I hope these spin offs. Get meaningful development.

During the third official season. And source alike.

Watching it now without the third season to dig into. Confirming this 3 episode one offs. Worth in overall progression.

Makes one apprehensive to watch at all. As its not like its the same as a feature film.

Its a clear extension of prior adventures. That should be impactful.

Basically out of the gate. Its just were not to that gate.

We are not even in sight of it. We're 4-5~ months, at the least a fiscal qtr.
From the actual reintroduction of the series.

It overall doesn't feel fine on its own. So I hope we continue their part in the story in Rimuru's future.
Dec 10, 2023 7:35 PM

Dec 2020
Paolos beat down was so fast and out of no where it was hilarious
Dec 12, 2023 6:22 PM

Feb 2018
Seeing Rimuru in a different human form is a bit surprising lol, we don't get to see that often. Wonder if we'll ever see another form like that again lol.

Damn, Soei beat the crap outta Paulo in like 0.1 seconds lmao.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Dec 27, 2023 8:13 PM

Jul 2013
Is Satoru Rimuru's name before he got isekaid?
Jan 4, 6:36 PM

Nov 2009
Is Satoru Rimuru's name before he got isekaid?

YUP, This was actually somewhat shown back in episode 1 season 1 right before he "died"

Tho, kinda funny that Rimuru decide to use his past name as alias, LOL.

Which is even more funny, cause the princess could see Rimuru's old human "form"... which is Satoru.

Plus, the "adult male" human form is pretty much Rimuru's old human body with a pony tail... lol

So yea... if Rimuru really "wanted" he could technically still have "romance" as either male or female.

But as showen before, Rimuru cares more about having a peaceful and chill life in cultivating his empire, over having any sort of actual Romance. Especially since his last "romance" was literally eaten by himself and he became his "romance" body...

BTW, some ppls were wondering about Hime's "unique skill". Technically yes, he can't "copy" the unique skill.

However, as also shown back in TV series, Rimuru could get the "unique skill" by way of "absorbing" (Gluttony or in future, Beelzebub). But that would pretty much 'kill" the original skill owner...
amlgJan 4, 6:41 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 13, 2:41 AM

Apr 2021
good episode.

Himuru is good at espionage. There were people behind the princess's health, now Himuru is on the list. I hope Himuru resolves it for the sake of the queen.
Feb 29, 5:16 PM

Mar 2010
Episode 2 was more fun then ep 1! Enjoying the ova so far. Hope Rimuru saves everyone.
Mar 16, 11:03 AM

Aug 2019
eh?
this isnt that good....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 5:12 PM
Oct 2019
Ah yes Rimuru Mission Impossible espionage lol

Damn they way Paulo got his ass beaten by Soei LMAO
Apr 9, 10:31 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah so that's how Valentine connected to this conflict but still fail to understand her monologue at this point.

Other than that its truly nice to see another form of Rimuru: the phantom thief, Satoru xD

Even if its hard to unite all the conflicted brothers, with the power of imouto, perhaps they can still manage to get the understanding as long as Zenobia told the truth. Let's see what's goin on for the last episode...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 17, 11:29 AM

Apr 2013
It always kinda annoyse me when filler characters (at least I assume this OVA is not canon) match some of the strongest fighters.
Apr 22, 3:10 AM

May 2015
We're dealing with a vampire crisis! Oh my. But Phantom Thief Satoru is on the case! It's nice to see Rimuru's original form again. Even if he is slightly altered to look younger and more beefy. Also Paulo got hit with quite the barrage by Souei! I guess he took his insults towards Rimuru too far...
May 23, 9:10 AM

May 2019
So it appears that Valentine is indeed behind all of this, sort of how Clayman was behind the events of the 2nd season (although I know there's someone above him). Also, it looks like Gustav may be the one calling the shots under Valentine and not the brother Souther or the king.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken: Coleus no Yume Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

otakuweek - Oct 31, 2023

74 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 24, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken: Coleus no Yume Episode 1 Discussion

otakuweek - Oct 31, 2023

34 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 22, 10:35 AM

» So does the ending makes movie canon?

GEAR_1 - Nov 2, 2023

19 by Cybertron713 »»
Jan 31, 12:17 PM

» Timeline and Power Scaling

Ghostfeint - Nov 1, 2023

12 by arish504 »»
Nov 2, 2023 9:59 PM

» Question about the ending

Embient - Nov 2, 2023

6 by NiaAlexandria »»
Nov 2, 2023 7:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.