Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 8, 2023 4:31 PM
Apr 2020
The amount of death flags in this one, kinda weird coming off the first episode and its buildup
Dec 9, 2023 12:54 AM
Mar 2019
Atom kinda bored me. Seeing other characters being so expressive and full of perceived "emotions", he felt like the most stiff one out of the bunch. It does not help that people are kind of constantly saying that he is the most advanced robot. Gesicht is still interesting as hell, but the clues of the central mistery are still too unconnected and meaningless for me to really care about it beyond just caring for the central characters.
Dec 14, 2023 3:20 AM

Mar 2021
Eh, the production is beautiful, and the mystery is still interesting, but yet another death of a new character? I honestly do not care in the slightest about Brando, we just met him 10 minutes ago.

Dec 16, 2023 7:46 PM
Jan 2019
This episode was devastating
Jan 11, 2:25 PM

Jul 2016
Way better than the first episode.
Though it's kinda absurd how there is no "cloud" nor backup methods in case a Robot gets destroyed. Flying cars, 3D crime scene reconstructions, super advanced AIs that can feel sadness and anger yet there is no way to save Brando's data/memories and transfer it to a new body? Okay...
Jan 14, 5:45 PM
Jul 2017
the plot gets deeper, a robot killing humans and nothing with his AI
we get more world building
Jan 15, 2:13 AM
Jul 2022
Good Episode, I liked it
Jan 27, 7:33 PM

Sep 2017
Pretty good episode. Introducing a bunch of the super AI's though one was killed this episode. I feel hercules may not be long for this world but I could be wrong. What Brando did was basically suicide but I suppose he figured if this thing is after him, he should take action and engage it in a place away from his family and civilians in general. Other than that we mostly just have Atom getting some backstory of the world/doing to detective stuff.
Feb 26, 10:02 PM
Dec 2022
More new characters and more new victims of the murderer.

Atom was there at the 39th Central Asian War
Atom might be in danger of being killed, the murderer wants to kill the seven most advanced robots in the world.
After getting Gesicht's memories he wants to help solve the case and he cooks omg
Kingdom of Persias accused of having robots of Mass Destruction made by Dr. Goji, and then the war started shortly after all of that happened.
Mont Blanc beloved

Brando a robot fighter
Brando was there in the war with Mont Blanc. Makes it even sadder that Mont Blanc is dead.
Confirmed North #2 was killed, and now Brando is in danger.

Another robot fighter Hercules, the rival and friend of Brando
More stuff with Mont Blanc, even more sad stuff

Oh crap is Brando fighting the murderer Reveal?
Brando wins? WAIT NOOOO BRANDO'S A LUCKY MAN
Brandos memory chip found with the same horns on everyone else. The killer is still alive

THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD
Mar 22, 2:09 PM

Sep 2020
> Takes place in Germany (partially)
> Adoption/orphans
> Turkish character

Hmmmm, did Urusawa forget he's not writing Monster anymore? Cause this would fit right in.
Apr 5, 4:24 PM
Mar 2024
Very, very good.

Brando was a very sympathetic character, doing what was right even if it meant making a major sacrifice.

Getting further lore on 'Pluto' has been interesting, alongside the 39th Central Asian War.

Not as emotionally impactful as the first, but still an incredibly powerful episode.
Apr 14, 3:12 PM
Sep 2017
We dive into the story from muscle man, he is in the cover, must be somebody for the story.. I guess but I think that the robot fighting was uncalled for and I didn´t like those beetles on stage
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pluto Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MegamiRem - Oct 26, 2023

124 by PrOxAnto »»
May 14, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Pluto Episode 5 Discussion

ScarRufus - Oct 26, 2023

46 by PrOxAnto »»
May 13, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Pluto Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

deg - Oct 26, 2023

194 by PrOxAnto »»
May 11, 7:31 AM

» Lflix 🤡😔 ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 12, 2023

70 by FruitPunchBaka »»
May 6, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Pluto Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ScarRufus - Oct 26, 2023

79 by Rob7 »»
Apr 11, 7:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.