Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 29, 2010 6:46 AM

Mar 2008
ReaperEXE said:
SurferDude said:
"Daylight", with Sylvester Stallone, minus all the action.
Slow japanese rescue team is slow. Seriously, it took them A WHOLE WEEK to get to the survivors ? They could have just made a hole from ABOVE to get to them if there was so much debris at both ends of the tunnel.
Didn't care much for Otonashi's drama. I just want a good ending for Kanade. Damn, she's cute.
Ironically, they're trying to be as realistic as possible in mortal world happenings (though a bit inconsistently). If you try to make a path directly above, there is a dangerously close to 100% chance that you'll kill the people below.

When the "Day 1" thing started, I thought they were going for a 24 shout out. Then yes, I thought about Daylight too. But 7 days on a very limited supply, wow.

But if both ends of the tunnel is caved in, where'd they get the air from? Also, no service tunnel entries like in DC Metros? But who am I to nitpick amidst the awesome drama.
May 29, 2010 6:49 AM

Oct 2009
ReaperEXE said:
If you try to make a path directly above, there is a dangerously close to 100% chance that you'll kill the people below.

Oh, come on ! You don't need a freaking huge hole that'll bring down the ceiling, just a small shaft enough to fit two people (a rescuer and a victim). How long would that take to dig using a drill ?
May 29, 2010 7:19 AM

May 2010
SurferDude said:
ReaperEXE said:
If you try to make a path directly above, there is a dangerously close to 100% chance that you'll kill the people below.

Oh, come on ! You don't need a freaking huge hole that'll bring down the ceiling, just a small shaft enough to fit two people (a rescuer and a victim). How long would that take to dig using a drill ?

Maan, it was more realistic the way they did it, what if they were below sea level? There are lots of tunnel with water above...

Foton said:
But if both ends of the tunnel is caved in, where'd they get the air from?

I believe there were no such thing as vacuum down there they got locked in, obviously they had air since they did hear each other talking since sound can't be transferred in air without molecules, despite that fact the big fat rocks blocking the tunnel must have had some small holes to let air flow in
May 29, 2010 7:19 AM

May 2010
If they digged from above ...Otonashi wouldnt die .. ! :D

I'm also for this idea :

""God made the world in 6 days, and rested in the seventh. Otonashi took care of the injured for 6 days, then rested on the 7th and died.""

This explains why Maeda choose the rescue team to come in the 7th day !
May 29, 2010 7:23 AM
Jan 2010
Ramen00 said:

and what is confusing me its like remember hatsune said itll be okay if there is a donor? xD why didnt otonashi donate what's needed for her sister... or it should have been explained what kind of donor or what should be donated for her sister...xD

still tears keep falling when im watching this episode.. >T_T<

It could be a vital organ like the heart, but there are also issues like compatibility and such when it gets transplanted. Organs aren't easy to find you know? It's not like we can grow them out of the ground. Well other than that, it really should have been explained, her condition that is.
May 29, 2010 7:30 AM

May 2010
MegamanZen said:
Ramen00 said:

and what is confusing me its like remember hatsune said itll be okay if there is a donor? xD why didnt otonashi donate what's needed for her sister... or it should have been explained what kind of donor or what should be donated for her sister...xD

still tears keep falling when im watching this episode.. >T_T<

It could be a vital organ like the heart, but there are also issues like compatibility and such when it gets transplanted. Organs aren't easy to find you know? It's not like we can grow them out of the ground. Well other than that, it really should have been explained, her condition that is.

Yeah, Otonashi couldn't possibly donate any vital organ but some organs like kidneys can be donated, we only need one of them in order to live but we happened to have two of them =D
May 29, 2010 7:37 AM

Feb 2008
Yeah but still it was quite sad about thinks like that happening, I doubt he even hear about they said he was awesome.

Well that's it for Otonashi drama and now is Yuri turn xP

Kakkaoi said:
Blackbird said:
but what is going on with Otonashi injured in the stomach? Why didn't rescue team getting there earlier?
No one is bringing up dynamit or something that can explode the wall, it would be great used of something happend that.
I agree with your frustration. When they were still in the tunnel for the 7th day, I was really mad, cause there is no way the thought of breaking up the tunnel would have been thought of by the police/rescue workers. Even if they couldn't blow up the rubble with explosives because of the people inside, it took them 7 days to claw their way into the tunnel's rubble? They obviously knew where the train was since it is on the tracks, so threre should not have been a problem of finding the passengers quickly.

Well anyway, Otonashi's story of self-sacrifice was given more drama because of the long wait, so it makes for a good story.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 29, 2010 7:43 AM

Mar 2008
Blackbird said:
Yeah but still it was quite sad about thinks like that happening, I doubt he even hear about they said he was awesome.

Well that's it for Otonashi drama and now is Yuri turn xP

Kakkaoi said:
Blackbird said:
but what is going on with Otonashi injured in the stomach? Why didn't rescue team getting there earlier?
No one is bringing up dynamit or something that can explode the wall, it would be great used of something happend that.
I agree with your frustration. When they were still in the tunnel for the 7th day, I was really mad, cause there is no way the thought of breaking up the tunnel would have been thought of by the police/rescue workers. Even if they couldn't blow up the rubble with explosives because of the people inside, it took them 7 days to claw their way into the tunnel's rubble? They obviously knew where the train was since it is on the tracks, so threre should not have been a problem of finding the passengers quickly.

Well anyway, Otonashi's story of self-sacrifice was given more drama because of the long wait, so it makes for a good story.

Tunnel structural integrity. Using explosives are very risky. Furthermore, if the collapsed tunnel is below residential areas, they cannot just blow a hole on top of it. Even if they know where exactly the train is, I'm assuming that there is a catastrophic collapse of the tunnels from both ends and that the single "bubble" is all that is remaining. Also we don't know how far they had to dig to get there in the first place. Recall that some of the worst accidents in history has had the rescue hampered due to many factors; for every one Otonashi inside the rubble that wants to keep everyone alive, there has to be 10 other people that shares his frustration outside that can't get inside the disaster zone as quickly as they can.
May 29, 2010 7:47 AM

May 2010
Hey, anyone realized that Kanade called Otonashi "Yuzuru"
I just realized it and seems like she is willingly accepting him as a friend and a real mate

So damn interesting now, the plot
But one thing, how would everyone react if they found out what Kanade and Otonashi are plotting?
Longing for the next saturday, I am happy that now when this semester soon is finished, this anime is also finishing, the climax is nearing... Damn it =D
May 29, 2010 7:54 AM
Mar 2010
Lol there's donor section on id cardS?
Anyways good ep(best so fa imo)
May 29, 2010 7:54 AM

Oct 2009
Technosound said:
Maan, it was more realistic the way they did it, what if they were below sea level? There are lots of tunnel with water above...

Something was still bugging me about this whole "Otonashi under ground" situation, so I rechecked the moment of the accident in episode 7.
You'll notice, starting at 12:50 (Mazui subs), that the accident happened ON THE SURFACE, IN A SNOWY FIELD !!! Exact moment when the train started shaking is 13:02. You can see the snow outside through the windows from inside the train. They're not under water. They shouldn't even be under ground. And even if the train went inside a tunnel at that exact moment, why did it collapse AT BOTH ENDS ?
They should give a better explanation regarding the accident, or I'm calling bullshit on this one.
May 29, 2010 7:55 AM

Jan 2010
I saw that coming...him dying right before the rescue team came, I mean. But it was still sad.

Can't really think of anything else to say other than hurray for more Otonashi x Kanade moments what with her touching his face and all of that.
May 29, 2010 7:58 AM

Dec 2007
SurferDude said:
Technosound said:

Something was still bugging me about this whole "Otonashi under ground" situation, so I rechecked the moment of the accident in episode 7.
You'll notice, starting at 12:50 (Mazui subs), that the accident happened ON THE SURFACE, IN A SNOWY FIELD !!! Exact moment when the train started shaking is 13:02. You can see the snow outside through the windows from inside the train. They're not under water. They shouldn't even be under ground. And even if the train went inside a tunnel at that exact moment, why did it collapse AT BOTH ENDS ?
They should give a better explanation regarding the accident, or I'm calling bullshit on this one.

You are a petty, petty person. They don't need to explain how the train got from point A to point B. What was important were Otonashi's actions during those 7 days and how he did his best to take care of the wounded there.

EDIT: My particular thoughts are either landslide or earthquake, which would explain why it took 7 days (because there were other people affected in other parts as well)
May 29, 2010 7:59 AM

Nov 2009
SurferDude said:
Technosound said:

If you look closely, you notice it goes dark as the train goes on, and the snow disappears from outside the windows at around 13:03 [Mazui subs], and it goes dark, meaning the train entered the tunnel at that time, and probably went on for a while until it managed to stop.
May 29, 2010 8:05 AM

Oct 2009
Azule said:
SurferDude said:
Technosound said:

If you look closely, you notice it goes dark as the train goes on, and the snow disappears from outside the windows at around 13:03 [Mazui subs], and it goes dark, meaning the train entered the tunnel at that time, and probably went on for a while until it managed to stop.

Exactly. Which is why I said "even if the train went inside a tunnel at that exact moment". But that doesn't tell me "why did it collapse AT BOTH ENDS ? "

Also, @Meddigo : Well excuse me for pointing out flaws in your perfect drama anime.
May 29, 2010 8:16 AM

Feb 2010
This episode was simply awesome. Otonashi's development was amazing. I didn't know he had actually survived the crash... and managed to take care of all those people.

In a way I relate to Otonashi because I too wish to help as many people as I can... Seriously that guy is so much like me, that I even I was surprised.

And he allied himself with Kanade to bring peace to his new friends. In a way he is an Angel as well (it would be so awesome if they were called the "Tenshi Duo" lol). But that's just my opinion.

Anways awesome episode, I give it 5/5!

PS: Good luck, Otonashi! Ganbatte!
May 29, 2010 8:22 AM

May 2010
SurferDude said:
Azule said:
SurferDude said:
Technosound said:

Exactly. Which is why I said "even if the train went inside a tunnel at that exact moment". But that doesn't tell me "why did it collapse AT BOTH ENDS ? "

Also, @Meddigo : Well excuse me for pointing out flaws in your perfect drama anime.

Welcome to reality, who knows if this wasn't an accident? Japanese trains are quite fast and here in Sweden we can't even match our trains with theirs, seriously...
It was shown in the anime that they were on a snow field and obviously they entered a tunnel before this event happened, and even if they were on a snow field, it doesn't mean that there are no water above the tunnel they entered, but what so ever, there are too many probabilities and explanations to why they didn't dig a hole from above and why the tunnel got blocked in both sides.
May 29, 2010 8:23 AM

Dec 2007
SurferDude said:
Azule said:
SurferDude said:
Technosound said:

It's obviously not a flaw if there was an earthquake or landslide, is it?
May 29, 2010 8:30 AM

Oct 2009
Meddigo said:

But was there ? Or was there not ? I'd like to know for sure. It matters to me, OK ?
May 29, 2010 8:49 AM

May 2010
SurferDude said:
Meddigo said:

But was there ? Or was there not ? I'd like to know for sure. It matters to me, OK ?

Hahahaa, just accept things as they are, Maeda made them get trapped inside of a tunnel and that's it, there can be lots of different theories of what had happened back there and most of them would fit into this situation, since it was so obvious that "something" had happened, Maeda didn't waste anything on explaining and instead he put up some great drama moments...
May 29, 2010 9:00 AM

Oct 2009
Technosound said:
Hahahaa, just accept things as they are, Maeda made them get trapped inside of a tunnel and that's it, there can be lots of different theories of what had happened back there and most of them would fit into this situation, since it was so obvious that "something" had happened, Maeda didn't waste anything on explaining and instead he put up some great drama moments...

I guess you're right. It's not like I can do anything about it.
Putting that aside, I hope we get more Otonashi X Kanade moments in the remaining episodes.
May 29, 2010 9:02 AM

May 2010
These details of how everything happened ...wont help us to realize what's coming in the next episode ! After all do we need to know these details ?
May 29, 2010 9:03 AM

Mar 2008
lol@ people nitpicking, but sure let me join in.

Suppose we substitute the tunnel blocked at both ends with a withering blizzard and that the train, for any reason, had plowed over, turned upside down, went down a river, or a valley. The survivors are then stuck for some time, and Otonashi died before rescue could arrive. Same thing, different details.

Thing is, there are several theories that can explain the discrepancy: either the memories that got hypnoed back were inconsistent, or his dream was. I call his hypnoed memory was more intact and he had suffered a brain injury. He did help, but at a time later, he died due to trauma before rescue arrived. His dream could be a stylized or semi-exaggerated recollection of events; after all, it's a dream.

So, we can go that:
a. his hypnotized memory was true and this episode's dream was loosely based on what happened afterwards before he died (ie, collapsed-on-both-ends tunnel is a metaphor for hopelessness)
b. his hypnotized memory is also flawed and we can never know what truly happened aside from (some) of his origin story because, well, his memory is a trainwreck (excuse the awful pun), or
c. it's still not the whole story; why hasn't he disappeared yet? And we still have 4 more episodes.

The thing is, if it wasn't because the anime treating his "dream" as objective, all but c. is plausible. Suppose when he dreamt that there was his narration saying "It felt like a very, very long time", then that is subjective, to which we can apply a/b.
May 29, 2010 9:06 AM

May 2010
You bet man, they just allied and next ep, much planning and plotting xD
Otonashi's brain is finally stepping up on stage! Well, he can be compared with Christ, both very smart

Tenshi accepted Otonashi by calling him Yuzuru and maybe, Tenshi isn't still fully recovered yet, maybe some after effect in the last, 12th ep or sumthing...

Well, I am just happy that they are got allied and found the real purpose of this world...
Actually, what is Kanade doing in this world? She might be the same as Otonashi, have nothing to regret but still have one mess to clean up before leaving the world, to make everyone feel the same way with no regrets ---> Basically making them all disappearing

It's easy to change one's self but to change someone else? Well, actually don't even think about it...
May 29, 2010 9:09 AM

Dec 2007
I'm pretty sure Otonashi stated flatly why he hasn't disappeared yet. He wants to help Yurippe and not let her shoulder all the guilt and anger that she has alone.
May 29, 2010 9:13 AM

May 2010
Well, basically it applies to everyone in SSS but he has yet to learn everyone's story and that's why things are getting interesting in the next episodes!
May 29, 2010 9:22 AM

Nov 2007
Wow, now that was one beautiful episode. ; _ ;

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
May 29, 2010 9:28 AM

Jan 2010
HOLLY MOTHER OF GOD O.o

i knew it,Otonashi did not die in the train crash,and i'm 90% sure he is still alive!
this almost proves my theory that neither of them are dead,they are in comas(except iwasawa,she either waked up or died)

remember,right before he "waked up",the rock wall cracked and,i'm thinking that it was cracked by someone that saved them

this is how i think everything happened:
1.Otonashi's train gets hit,and he gets into coma
2.His consciousness was transfered to the other world
3.He meets the others(they are probably aswell people in comas)
4.He suddenly wakes up from the coma and along with the other guy they save the persons inside the train
5.After 7 days,because of his bad abdomen injury(remember?),he falls again into another coma and thus,gets transefed back to the other world
6.And now he is probably in that state of coma in the hospital,i guess he won't stay long till he wakes up again(while his consiousness is ofcourse,in the other world)

that's twhat i think this show's about :)
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
May 29, 2010 9:30 AM

Jun 2007
so more than likely
Otonashi will have to end up going up against Yurippe. Especially when she finds out that she betrayed them. well that is how it will look to others anyways.

And yeah Otonashi dying as soon as they where rescued was going to happen. At least he was an organ donor.

Also i love Kanade's awkwardness, she is to awesome.

Now then who will be next to disappear? Yui?
May 29, 2010 9:34 AM

May 2009
so otonashixkanade huh
thought it was gonna be otonashixyuri though XD
can't imagine the ending but since key made this it may be good :D
May 29, 2010 9:35 AM

Mar 2008
And then when all is said and done, when all of SSS is about to go back to the real world...

Otonashi must choose between going with Yuri back to the land of the living or to stay behind to be with Tachibana. Classic painful choice scenario.

KEY, you better not mess this one up.
May 29, 2010 9:50 AM

May 2010
That's so not fair!
Otonashi died right before they were saved. That's just not fair at all.
May 29, 2010 10:30 AM

Aug 2009
You know, I"m pretty sure internal bleeding does not cause you to lapse into a coma. I'm think it just kills you albeit slowly.

Just saying.
May 29, 2010 10:33 AM

Feb 2009
Wow, so Otonashi never really died in the accident, he died in the days after.

...But where did they put that dead body? o.O

And it sucks that technically Otonashi is being forced to go back to Yuri's side, even if it's just undercover. Angel doesn't deserve it.

May 29, 2010 10:40 AM
May 2010
*tear* sad ep
wow even though he himself was injured still helping others awesome!
kanade's misunderstanding lol so cute

but yea its going to be interesting with all their confrontations hmmm wonder how there gonna go about that in six eps? theres like 16 people if you include the band and observer and also there's guild? well its going to be interesting

Can't wait til the eventual Yuri Yuzuru and Kanade decision time comes!
So sad that Yuzuru died a lil before rescue came =[
*tear* they all decided to become donors

so sad well can't wait til next ep~~!
May 29, 2010 10:43 AM

May 2010
Otonashi is being forced ....I mean he was with her all the time from the first episode ..he's still a part of SSS ! And the fact that Tachibana is becoming Seito Kaichou again ...doesnt mean that they cant see eachother !
May 29, 2010 10:46 AM

May 2010
kyros1226 said:

but yea its going to be interesting with all their confrontations hmmm wonder how there gonna go about that in six eps? theres like 16 people if you include the band and observer and also there's guild? well its going to be interesting

!

Actually there are 4 more episodes left !
May 29, 2010 10:47 AM

May 2007
SurferDude said:
Technosound said:

Look at 13:04 you see that the train went into the tunnel. And collapses can happen anything. And we never saw that they came from above the ground. I assume they came from the other side of the collapsed part and the light is from his memory.
May 29, 2010 10:49 AM

May 2010
clannad4ever said:
HOLLY MOTHER OF GOD O.o

i knew it,Otonashi did not die in the train crash,and i'm 90% sure he is still alive!
this almost proves my theory that neither of them are dead,they are in comas(except iwasawa,she either waked up or died)

remember,right before he "waked up",the rock wall cracked and,i'm thinking that it was cracked by someone that saved them

4.He suddenly wakes up from the coma and along with the other guy they save the persons inside the train
5.After 7 days,because of his bad abdomen injury(remember?),he falls again into another coma and thus,gets transefed back to the other world
6.And now he is probably in that state of coma in the hospital,i guess he won't stay long till he wakes up again(while his consiousness is ofcourse,in the other world)

Well, I can agreed with some points but it's a bit too strange if he gets into this afterlife twice.

1. Otonashi is in the train and the an accident occurs and he hits himself on the head or something.
2. This part, you made it abit strange, basically just as it looks, he wakes up from the train fall or something.
3. It doesn't seems like he got into the afterlife world yet, by now he gets up on his legs and searches through the train
4. From here and on, I can agree with you, he finds Igarashi and they together helps everyone
5. After 7 days of survival he dies, "caution", maybe he didn't die, another explanation to why he hasn't disappeared yet is because his dream didn't finish, he maybe just went unconscious and fell into a coma but in this ep, Tachibana woke him so he didn't really finish the dream totally.
6. Since he died in that accident, his conscious transfers over to the afterlife world while maybe his body in real world is in a state of coma.

Well, I don't see how your explanation of him getting into a coma by the train accident then going into the afterlife world works and plus he wakes up again and then helps everyone before getting into another coma, it doesn't fit in perfectly, but nice theory though!
May 29, 2010 10:55 AM

May 2007
Technosound said:
clannad4ever said:
HOLLY MOTHER OF GOD O.o

Well, I can agreed with some points but it's a bit too strange if he gets into this afterlife twice.

1. Otonashi is in the train and the an accident occurs and he hits himself on the head or something.
2. This part, you made it abit strange, basically just as it looks, he wakes up from the train fall or something.
3. It doesn't seems like he got into the afterlife world yet, by now he gets up on his legs and searches through the train
4. From here and on, I can agree with you, he finds Igarashi and they together helps everyone
5. After 7 days of survival he dies, "caution", maybe he didn't die, another explanation to why he hasn't disappeared yet is because his dream didn't finish, he maybe just went unconscious and fell into a coma but in this ep, Tachibana woke him so he didn't really finish the dream totally.
6. Since he died in that accident, his conscious transfers over to the afterlife world while maybe his body in real world is in a state of coma.

Well, I don't see how your explanation of him getting into a coma by the train accident then going into the afterlife world works and plus he wakes up again and then helps everyone before getting into another coma, it doesn't fit in perfectly, but nice theory though!

I agree and besides 7 days of internal bleeding of that size wont just cause him to go into a coma. In the best possible case it will cause Cardiac arrest and else its death. I have little hope that otonashi is still alive. Besides internal bleedings are known to also cause damage to the brain and he filled the donor card so they probably wont keep him alive if he has that much damage.
May 29, 2010 10:58 AM

Apr 2010
SurferDude said:
Technosound said:

The "snow" is more likely the glare from the frost. There is an external light (before the windows go black), and there are 2 dark patches that flash past. This points to them being in the tunnel when he was reading his identity card
May 29, 2010 11:04 AM

Feb 2009
This episode confirms what I've been thinking about Tenshi's intentions and the real purpose of this world, since a few episodes already. It was quite touching too and Kanade is still so NNNNNNGGGGGHHHH.
May 29, 2010 11:06 AM

Apr 2010
SurferDude said:

The vibration of the drilling would stll endanger the survivors. Ever played Jenga?
May 29, 2010 11:06 AM

Apr 2008
Not going into this discussion but... I really liked this episode. Otonashi helping all those people and all. Despite his limited medical skill, he would most certainly be a addition to the Japanese medical world.

Getting Yuri to pass on (wake up be fulfilled or w/e) is going to be a lot of work... But they just might pull it off, those two. I wonder how Otonashi intends to do that for the rest without being suspicious.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
May 29, 2010 11:07 AM

Jan 2010
TBH, I have no idea how to even start summarizing this episode. Holy fricking crap...
I can't help but feel that Otonashi helping Kanade help the rest of the guys disappear is necessarily a good thing. And DAMN, it's already episode 9... I know that the anime will end things tied up and closure, but I really want this to be longer... I'm pretty much 99% positive that a second season is not necessary.. T.T
Quoted, "In any case, I presume this means that Kanade is an angel after all, but I’m still not okay with the idea of everyone just disappearing one by one in the remaining four episodes. Should I be happy for them or sad that all the fun will end? I’m conflicted."
Couldn't have said it any better.
neverLampMay 29, 2010 11:14 AM
May 29, 2010 11:09 AM

Apr 2010
FoxInTheBox said:
Lol there's donor section on id cardS?
Anyways good ep(best so fa imo)

Thats the japanese medical insurance ID card. Goggle "国民健康保険証" images and you will see it.
May 29, 2010 11:13 AM

May 2010
rutix said:
Technosound said:
clannad4ever said:
HOLLY MOTHER OF GOD O.o

I agree and besides 7 days of internal bleeding of that size wont just cause him to go into a coma. In the best possible case it will cause Cardiac arrest and else its death. I have little hope that otonashi is still alive. Besides internal bleedings are known to also cause damage to the brain and he filled the donor card so they probably wont keep him alive if he has that much damage.

Actually I have a small doubts about him being in a coma, it's freaking possible but a bit unlogic since he was awfully wounded in the stomach if I recall correctly, that wound, he didn't even try to treat it nor did he even look at it... With that wound and constantly bleeding, an infection is not strange so that part of his body might not even be in any use even though he donated it. It's strange if he survived that, bleeding for 7 days and having an infected wound is kind of exaggerated to still survive, but if he still lies on the bed while having conscious in the afterlife world, then there are just one word left that can describe this unlogically event, this word happened to be "miracle".
May 29, 2010 11:21 AM

May 2010
^ I agree with that... I think whoever was deciding Otonashi's fate (Maeda) was just trying to make him an influence to everyone and every people that your life can be worth something if you help out others. And it is a "miracle" if you ask me...
"I don't need a reason to save someone"

Kamijou Touma
May 29, 2010 11:33 AM

Aug 2007
That was quite a touching episode... Otonashi's death was so unfortunate. He had so much ambition.

How ironic that Kanade's friends disappearing is her helping them through their regrets. Love this sort of twist. But now I wonder how this will end.
May 29, 2010 11:41 AM

Jul 2008
With this episode, anything can happen. I've been predicting things left and right and I still don't know what will happen. I guess that's a good thing..
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 2, 2010

677 by copypasterCPS »»
May 13, 11:31 AM

» Explanation

Vapor_AU - Apr 27

17 by Saimatsu_Fan »»
Apr 29, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 25, 2010

1752 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 23, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 4, 2010

662 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 21, 2010

388 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.