Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 15, 2023 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Man, some of the imagery used to tell this show's episode really is something...

Rentarou is also such a lucky guy getting treated like royalty by the girls. Getting fed on the school rooftop...heh. Some of the reactions were comedy gold, especally from Hakari. Karane was also not afraid to show off her wrestling skills. Tbh, I think Rentarou had too much for one day.
Oct 15, 2023 6:58 AM

May 2020
Now already two-timing, it goes without saying Rentarou would go school together with his girlfriends… while holding hands… talking about weather… and calling each other by their first names.

So just two episodes in, and we’re already having conversions on a first name basis… a one of a kind of miracle in the anime world I must say. Now since we’re already moving this fast, we know what comes next… the first kiss thing. Courtesy of that unholy display from the vice principal, the girls really did make it the goal of their life to be the “first” one to kiss Rentarou.

Needless to say, neither Hakari nor Karane got to kiss him, moreover if they would’ve continued, I really think the dude would’ve kicked the bucket, I mean you see those attacks lol. And that’s when we had the legendary game to decide whom Renatrou would kiss first, finally marking its presence in adaptation… must say it was as hilarious as I’d have hoped.

Lucky cat feeling Karane’s panties there( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), but that just means we didn’t get the conclusion we wanted from the game. Though dude is super genius and his girls would do anything he’d say… and then came the FIRST EVER IN HISTORY, the three-way kiss.

All three kissed each other… heck yeah. Now, Shizuka next episode.
Softhenic03Oct 15, 2023 7:04 AM
Oct 15, 2023 7:12 AM
Aug 2016
Yet again, amazing adaptation of second episode. Opening fully showcases love monster power of Rentarou, anime enhancing manga moments and that cliffhanger on Shizuka was unexpected, but welcome! So happy with how Bibury handling the manga, next episode will showcase more serious appeal beyond just comedy and rom fluff, can't wait!
Oct 15, 2023 7:26 AM

Jul 2017
The OP is out, and I have to say that it fits the 5 girlfriends (Hakari, Karane, Shizuka, Nano, Kusuri) that Rentaro will visit in the anime.

Of course, Hakari and Karane are dating both Rentaro, though the former is quite frontal about it, and the latter is the same tsundere...upgraded into a zingdere. Even the pole feels awkward lols. But their school's voice principal being an old lady who's a former sprinter with a French kiss so bad she's called Sonic the Sketchbag, please, God, no. Both Hakari and Karane want to have Rentaro's first kiss by feeding him, Rentaro is literally on top of the world. But on the topic of snacks, the Pocky game is the trope to go lols, but why does Karane always have to aim for Rentaro's eyes lols. Hakari can beat Karane in terms of her boobs, that's some big sensation, but when it comes to kisses, Rentaro sure has a plan for this: a Musical Chairs-ish type of game so that it will be none the wiser...with a pinky promise of all things, that's gotta do it.

Trying that game out, and it's re-dos since Hakari's breasts are too big lols, and the cat has to play with her panties lols. But whatever they do, it's does not work at all, so much so that they both engage into a fight for him, which he stopped due to his inexperience. But the worst offender is that he has to call the vice principal for the job, and both girls had to save him out of her harassment. Basically, blame it all on Rentaro, then the girls can come into a mutual agreement about the relationship, and especially the kiss of how it's done: by all 3 of them kissing each other at the same time...that looked like a UFO-summoning ritual lols.

Finding cookbooks within the school library, and Rentaro found a book...and yet another soulmate?
Oct 15, 2023 7:42 AM

Feb 2021
The OP shows Rentaro's character really well imo!
Props for translating all the letters.

The vice principal is a lot scarier and creepier than in the manga wtf.
5:31 In Japanese she actually just said "the old woman closest to the speed of sound on earth"
Debut of the rooftop!
Holup I know this song! It'll always remind me of Luna.
3-way kiss UFO summoning ritual - best plan!
Amazing adaptation so far! I'm having an absolute blast watching this, though I'm biased. If you're not enjoying this, please at least watch until episode 3.

There is such an insane number of puns here that if I were to explain every one of them I'll end up writing the Bible.
Oct 15, 2023 7:42 AM

Jul 2011
Dropped, would rather rewatch school days with an MC who's more human and hated by the community than this braindead MC. Will only watch an episode if it has the mommy in it, good luck.
Oct 15, 2023 7:58 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to HansDevX
Dropped, would rather rewatch school days with an MC who's more human and hated by the community than this braindead MC. Will only watch an episode if it has the mommy in it, good luck.
@HansDevX I got two phones, one for the plug and one for the load
I got two phones, one for the bitches and one for the dough
Think I need two more, line bumpin' I'm ring, ring, ringin'
Countin' money while they ring, ring, ringin'
Trap jumpin' I'm ring, ring, ringin'
Oct 15, 2023 7:59 AM
Sep 2015
The first kiss game is so complicated that it's justified to add "high stake game" tag to this anime.
Oct 15, 2023 8:01 AM

Nov 2016
Between the firting (which was already lovey-dovey af) and the 100 girlfriends, I wasn't expecting that this series would be that intense. RIP to whoever falls victim to the vice principal.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 15, 2023 8:10 AM
Nov 2022
I loved this episode looking forward to watch more...
Oct 15, 2023 8:11 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to FMmatron
Between the firting (which was already lovey-dovey af) and the 100 girlfriends, I wasn't expecting that this series would be that intense. RIP to whoever falls victim to the vice principal.
@FMmatron Congrats* to whoever falls victim to her
Oct 15, 2023 8:13 AM
Jul 2021
HansDevX said:

Braindead he says

It's ok to be filtered, but I hope I don't see you in chapter 3 discussion if you really think that Ren is "braindead"

As for my opinion as a manga reader:

It's great, I love how nightmarishly the Vice principal was animated, I love how over the top the kiss at the end was with the zooming out, I love the added attempts at kissing which honestly fit the characters, and I love how they included Shizuka at the very end, it's a great way to tease anime-onlies

Overall, still great, I still laughed a lot.

also the op was much better than I thought, it was genuinely really good, *let's ignore obese Rentarou*
Oct 15, 2023 8:15 AM
Sep 2021
First Episode didn't really hook me, but this Episode totally hooked me... Looking forward to more cuteness and comedy...
Oct 15, 2023 8:18 AM
May 2016
Banger episode, vice principle is terrifying, shizuka hype
Oct 15, 2023 8:23 AM

Sep 2021
Vice Principal is scary af. More scarier that she has the Same VA as Orochimaru.
My name is Gustavo, But you can call me SUS!
Oct 15, 2023 8:25 AM

Apr 2022
hakari really hit us with the asdfhgk lmao plus rentarou got a handful of hakari, lucky mf. karane really strong as shit out here doing german suplexes, save my boy. vice principle is so jokes, tmi on the tongue animation though lol, can never look at orochimaru the same after this. rentarou really cooked some strats for their first kiss, what a g. another fun episode, nice OP and ED as well.
bit of shizuka at the end, she's cute but ye hakari still solos all the way.
Oct 15, 2023 8:26 AM

Sep 2018
Hakari is most likely going to end up staying as my favorite girl for the show's run. It's always a huge bonus when someone ain't beating around the bush with their feelings in a romance anime – especially on the physical affection side.
Oct 15, 2023 8:30 AM

Sep 2021
Reply to HansDevX
@HansDevX I'm so sorry about what happened to your father.
Oct 15, 2023 8:33 AM

Sep 2021
Reply to ryzxgum
hakari really hit us with the asdfhgk lmao plus rentarou got a handful of hakari, lucky mf. karane really strong as shit out here doing german suplexes, save my boy. vice principle is so jokes, tmi on the tongue animation though lol, can never look at orochimaru the same after this. rentarou really cooked some strats for their first kiss, what a g. another fun episode, nice OP and ED as well.
bit of shizuka at the end, she's cute but ye hakari still solos all the way.
ryzxgum said:
can never look at orochimaru the same after this.

They do have the same VA
Oct 15, 2023 8:35 AM

Oct 2017
The boobs gave her away lol. Such a hassle for their first kiss. Atleast they were able to do it. Also the third one is here.
Oct 15, 2023 8:38 AM
Sep 2020
Vice Principal is much more menacing in the anime compare to the manga. Nice adaptation cant wait for sushizuka in the next episode
Oct 15, 2023 8:47 AM

Aug 2021
i thought the first episode might have been a fluke but i really liked this episode too. it's pretty funny despite it being kinda dumb. the vice principal scenes were actually crazy funny. the animation is surprisingly really good and it's a fun watch. i'm still of the belief that with this new 3rd girl and the many girls to come, as we add more it's going to dip in quality which makes me wish it was just the 2 but we'll have to see how it plays out
Oct 15, 2023 8:58 AM
Sep 2021
Loyalty is everything. Rentarou is lucky to have such loyal girlfriends.

This makes sense why people would want to watch this show. I'm liking it so far.
It's a great show.
Oct 15, 2023 9:02 AM
Jul 2016
This anime sure loves its hijinks and shenanigans lmao.

But look at Rentaro and his stupid THICC eyebrows. He's so goofy and cute lol.

I love how cute the opening song is. They all give him different letters to go for lunch on the rooftop. It's too adorable!

erikkamirsOct 15, 2023 9:13 AM
Oct 15, 2023 9:05 AM
Jan 2022
I remember thinking that the vice principal was odd in the manga but now that she's animated, she's terrifying
Oct 15, 2023 9:15 AM

Dec 2022
Vice principal coming in straight out of your nightmares. I assume the reason she hasn't been arrested yet is because she deep kissed all the cops.

Rentarou's got a long way to go with his planning, but his mind is in the right place. It's in everyone's best interest if your harem members are on good terms with each other. Given how much trouble Rentarou's having with managing just the first two girls, I look forward to seeing him try to add the third one next week. Maybe also add an alien from the UFO he may or may not have summoned.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Oct 15, 2023 9:23 AM
Apr 2022
The second episode was a lot of fun to watch.
There is a lot in progress in their relationship.

They started walking to school together, and the 3 of them were holding hands together. Meanwhile, they start to address each other by their first name, we won't see people using their first name in the 2nd episode of a rom-com.
They are having lunch on the rooftop, meanwhile, the 2 girls try to have their first kiss with Rentaro, but he found it and he comes up with a plan so both of them can experience their first kiss with Rentaro, but many horny things happened and they couldn't do as they planned. Fedup Rentaro started to run in the hallway only for the vice-principle to notice so she could take his first kiss, but Karane ran fast to save Rentaro by choking the vice-principle and Hakari called for help.

They get along and Rentaro realises this and comes back to his original plan which is a triple kiss.

They finally KISSED and summoned a UFO in the process.

The episode ends with the 2 girls studying to cook for Rentaro. Rentaro in the library found a book as well as his 3rd soulmate.
Oct 15, 2023 9:24 AM
Dec 2019
lmaoo this is some peak anime
Oct 15, 2023 9:29 AM
May 2022
Animation on the vice principal was crazy lol. Episode was full of very funny moments. No other comedy this year comes close
Oct 15, 2023 9:32 AM
Feb 2017
Things are getting hot
Oct 15, 2023 9:38 AM
Nov 2019
perkara masalah ciuman
dan bertemunya pacar ke 3
My Candies :
Oct 15, 2023 9:38 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to HansDevX
@HansDevX Comparing School Days with this show seems like something I would never expect, after all, School Days is much better written than most romcoms, and this is a clusterfuck.
Oct 15, 2023 9:43 AM

Jul 2017
That was a fun and chaotic ass episode, my memory is a bit blurry for the earlier chapters and some parts but this was an enjoyable mess overall with exploring this dumb relationship dynamic right here. The vice principal eptiomized the stupidity and randomness of the episode but it was fun and that's what matters. Hell, the boob knock out from Hakari to Karane had me chuckling too. The animation as a whole brought the manga's energy effectively to life too so overall, a solid adaptation as a whole.
Oct 15, 2023 9:44 AM
Jul 2019
As every episode passes I enjoy this show more and more it's so fun.
Oct 15, 2023 9:53 AM
Dec 2022
Well damn. This episode was really something. Karane's tsundere attitude is annoying ASF but it's really cute in its own way and Hakari's behavior is funny and sexy ASF. Ha! To think he'd have his first kiss in such a way. I was surprised tbh but still, it was quite nice. And we got a cliffhanger of the meeting with the next girl aka Shizuku. As someone that's not reading the manga, I'm enjoying this show a lot. This is peak.
Oct 15, 2023 10:00 AM

Jan 2023
What a way to start off a beautiful and clear morning, several several sukis in the air.

That Vice-Principal is like a Keter class SCP, a true threat to the student body. Anyone who falls victim to her, we can only pray for their wellbeing. This poor poor boy having both his eyes being taken out by his girlfriend, the right with a cookie and the left with a bocky stick. This is so stupidly funny, the way they're competing for the first kiss is hilarious, Hakari using his chest to deflect Karane while Karane is using pure force as part of the tsundere skillset.

Why is this plan so complicated as to who gets the first kiss? Who knows, it's funny and absurd. Why does he have eye masks, three music players and a dice on hand? Bah whatever, gotta add to the ridiculuousness of this plan. The good ol bloody nose trope, can't go wrong with it. What a struggle it is to kiss each other haha. I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT WOULD END UP THIS WAY WHERE THEY ALL KISS EACH OTHER. Oh sweet, the third girl is now in the mix! I wonder what she'll bring to the fray and dynamic.

Haven't watched an episode where I've been constantly laughing and wheezing all of the air out of my lungs in a while, what a joy this episode was.
Oct 15, 2023 10:03 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The spider walking principal sure is a menace, wow.
Oct 15, 2023 10:06 AM

Apr 2014
Hilarious episode. The vice principal will literally suck the soul out of you.

Rentarou will need to go through a training arc to survive Karane

Oct 15, 2023 10:06 AM

Jan 2018
Seems like they got the VAs to sing in the OP. That's nice. I liked the OP cos it was funny.

Damn that Vice Principal needs to be registered to the SCP Foundation database.

Bruh. Rentaro's first idea of the first kiss sounded good on paper but obviously, it practically failed miserably.

I couldn't believe they actually went with the "all 3 kiss together" route cause that's what popped into my head at the very first too. I thought they'd cop out by not making him kiss any of the girls since there will be 100 girlfriends after all.

The third girl Shizuka will make her debut in the next episode. Can't wait to see what she's about. Personally, I'm excited for the girl who's just Komi but with white hair.
Oct 15, 2023 10:19 AM
Feb 2021
THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND

The Opening alone is just pure Comedy, It goes to show you, and I mean it really really really really REALLY goes to show you, what this man has to go through to make every girlfriend he meets the happiest girl in the world and he only met 2/98! I mean clearly it shown just FIVE OF THEM from the OP (and a few girls teased to show up eventually).

This episode has no right to be this funny though with the hand holding, first names and kissing. I have not witnessed any protagonists going through great lengths to plan the first kiss, and with Aijou he does this with 2 soulmates. I'm starting to like Hakari's and Karane's personality a bit more, but I can't wait to see what the girls are like...

Judging from the OP and ED, Shizuka (his 3rd soulmate now) seems more like the nice type, Nano looks like the quiet type (almost like Komi) and Kusuri could be the energetic type.
Oct 15, 2023 10:34 AM
Jun 2020
Really fun episode. I can't wait to see how the girls will react to a third girlfriend.
Oct 15, 2023 10:34 AM
Nov 2017
Reply to HansDevX
@HansDevX Funnily enough the only braindead one here is you
Oct 15, 2023 10:40 AM

May 2023
my God!!
It's incredible how this anime gets better with each episode, it will definitely be my favorite of the season.
Oct 15, 2023 10:43 AM
Jul 2019
We really in for a fun ride with this one
Oct 15, 2023 10:56 AM

Oct 2020
Rentarou is very lucky guy to have 2 beautiful girls with him, that Vice-Principle was very disgusting🤮.
JanWiller06Oct 15, 2023 11:04 AM
Oct 15, 2023 11:04 AM

May 2022
Episode was very funny and entertaining. Really like how they go about making it unique and different from the generic harem.
Oct 15, 2023 11:09 AM
Dec 2020
Amazing episode, the manga animation is being awesome, 10/10
Oct 15, 2023 11:20 AM

Mar 2020
A crazy vice principal, high stakes games, and a three way kiss? This show is just the gift that keeps on giving...

This anime continues to be plenty of fun, with over the top gags, references, and stupidity to the extreme, and it's been working so far. In a situation of having two girlfriends, it would only be right that the girls would fight over Rentarou's first kiss, but it turned into a game that Rentarou cooked up, which kind of backfired in the end, despite it being a sort of decent idea. In the end, they also kiss together, and there's just nothing like good ol' yuri in a harem anime am I right? With the third girl likely to be introduced next time, we'll see if they can keep this insane train rolling.

Oct 15, 2023 11:22 AM

May 2015
Karane pulled a Kenshiro on Rentaro! That vice principal is quite terrifying...
Oct 15, 2023 11:31 AM

Jan 2021
Another PEAK episode. We saw Rentarou cook the perfect plan to avoid the first kiss drama and fail successfully. I love Karane and Hikari.

The OP dropped and is a banger. The song and visuals work perfectly.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

177 by GureJoestar »»
Yesterday, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2023

141 by GureJoestar »»
May 29, 7:39 AM

» Hakari looks like Momo from To Love-Ru

JustSomeone15 - May 25

10 by Saimatsu_Fan »»
May 25, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2023

105 by alexw1020 »»
May 16, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

136 by Hither »»
May 12, 4:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.