Forum Settings
Forums
Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 11, 2023 3:30 AM

May 2023
Planning to read starting from anime, where to start?

Aside from that it kinda confused me because MAL listed the chapter up to 105 but I looked online and most sites only listed them as up to chapter 87 complete? Whats the deal?

I dont care much any skipped scenes, I wanna start from where the anime / ova ended.

Oct 11, 2023 3:38 AM
Sep 2021
BadSenpai said:

Aside from that it kinda confused me because MAL listed the chapter up to 105 but I looked online and most sites only listed them as up to chapter 87 complete? Whats the deal?

I dont care much any skipped scenes, I wanna start from where the anime / ova ended.

ova skipped some chapter in between, anime kinda adapted the whole manga by skipping many chapters so i suggest reading from the start
Oct 11, 2023 5:05 AM
May 2015
BadSenpai said:

this is my favorite series of all time and I'm glad you wanna get into it reading wise as well. it's well worth it, I haven't seen the ovas but from where the main anime leaves off in manga terms is 29 or 30, I believe. the show jumps around a lot in the manga timeline so it's a little hard to pinpoint it. I think that's why most suggest just starting from the beginning, but I get if you don't want to read over what you've already seen. hope that helps a little at least!
Oct 11, 2023 5:10 AM
Mar 2022
if you want to save this site for the future

https://wheredoestheanimeleaveoff.com/?s=Wotakoi+
Oct 11, 2023 5:36 AM

May 2023
Reply to Husbandu
BadSenpai said:

this is my favorite series of all time and I'm glad you wanna get into it reading wise as well. it's well worth it, I haven't seen the ovas but from where the main anime leaves off in manga terms is 29 or 30, I believe. the show jumps around a lot in the manga timeline so it's a little hard to pinpoint it. I think that's why most suggest just starting from the beginning, but I get if you don't want to read over what you've already seen. hope that helps a little at least!
@Husbandu Thanks I just started from Chapter 25
Oct 11, 2023 7:40 PM
Jan 2023
It’s been a while since I read this series but According to BakaUpdates/Mangaupdates the anime covers up to and including chapter 30.5.

(If I recall correctly) MAL includes volume extra so those half chapters are considered as if they’re normal chapters. there are only 87 “true” chapters but there’s 105 “chapters” in total. No practical way to really number a series that has an initial per chapter release with Volumetric extra chapters unfortunately.
Oct 12, 2023 11:47 AM
Apr 2023
DENAM_106 said:
BadSenpai said:

ova skipped some chapter in between, anime kinda adapted the whole manga by skipping many chapters so i suggest reading from the start

You may as well never ask a manga reader “where to start” the only answer is always the beginning😂

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Chapter 86 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Apr 4, 2022

21 by Nokic »»
May 22, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Chapter 79 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Mar 31, 2022

3 by Nokic »»
May 22, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Chapter 32 Discussion

Congintive - Jan 21, 2019

3 by Timeline_man »»
May 4, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Chapter 76 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Jan 22, 2022

2 by Losho »»
Oct 5, 2023 11:49 AM

» I am planning to read this Manga but I've already watched Anime, So is it worth to read?

Ronin_Sensei - Sep 17, 2023

8 by itzAmy_art »»
Sep 19, 2023 1:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.