Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 9, 2023 6:07 PM

Oct 2022
https://tiermaker.com/create/queens-blade-characters-16246462-2

This link will send you to a customizable tier list for Queen's Blade characters from all three seasons and the OVA's. I excluded characters that had a very minimal part to play in the plot but you can add more if you want.

This is my tier list ranking below. Make sure to share yours in the replies!

When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
Oct 9, 2023 9:52 PM

May 2019
WaffleMaster89 said:

Thank you so much Wafflemaster, here's my own had so much fan making it.

Oct 9, 2023 9:56 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to tchitchouan
WaffleMaster89 said:

Thank you so much Wafflemaster, here's my own had so much fan making it.

@tchitchouan You gave Vante F tier! Lets Gooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Oct 9, 2023 9:57 PM

May 2019
Reply to WaffleMaster89
@tchitchouan You gave Vante F tier! Lets Gooooooo!!!!!!!!!
@WaffleMaster89

Yeah she is by far the worst character in the series all she says is GAOOO, she's an automaton so not much character to be expected from a robot.
Oct 9, 2023 10:05 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to tchitchouan
@WaffleMaster89

Yeah she is by far the worst character in the series all she says is GAOOO, she's an automaton so not much character to be expected from a robot.
@tchitchouan I probably would've put her in ok tier if it wasn't for her annoying GAOOO's. That completely ruined the "character" for me.

All in all very based tier list but I'm surprised you put Rana so high and Aldra 2.0 so low.

Oct 9, 2023 10:17 PM

May 2019
Reply to WaffleMaster89
@tchitchouan I probably would've put her in ok tier if it wasn't for her annoying GAOOO's. That completely ruined the "character" for me.

All in all very based tier list but I'm surprised you put Rana so high and Aldra 2.0 so low.
@WaffleMaster89

Well rana was a very well developed character and he wasn't just shotabait like the unlimited boy, rana was beloved by his mother and father and exhibited normal human emotions and behavior from a boy of his age.

Aldra 2.0 is an insult to Aldra, how did she go from the evil aldra to nun aldra to amnesiac housewife aldra. It's a complete disrespect of the character and she doesn't even look like her natural self, to me aldra 2.0 is just another completely different character unrelated to the original aldra.
Oct 9, 2023 10:36 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to tchitchouan
@WaffleMaster89

Well rana was a very well developed character and he wasn't just shotabait like the unlimited boy, rana was beloved by his mother and father and exhibited normal human emotions and behavior from a boy of his age.

Aldra 2.0 is an insult to Aldra, how did she go from the evil aldra to nun aldra to amnesiac housewife aldra. It's a complete disrespect of the character and she doesn't even look like her natural self, to me aldra 2.0 is just another completely different character unrelated to the original aldra.
@tchitchouan I have to agree with both points. Going into Queen's Blade I wasn't expecting much from the male characters because of the type of anime this was but I really ended up liking Rana and Setora. I thought the relationship between Rana and Airi was pretty cute. As for Setora he had a really fun personality that mixed well with Menace.

I wouldn't have minded if Aldra 2.0 was her own character but yeah the complete 180 for her character was super weird. Especially considering that since she was with Tomoe before that mean that either means 1: Aldra left Tomoe for some reason or 2: Tomoe abandoned her which isn't something she would even do. Also the whole mystery behind the husband and the weird innuendo that the viewer is the husband was just super strange. I was excited to have another married couple in the anime but it just completely fell flat.

Oct 9, 2023 10:42 PM

May 2019
Reply to WaffleMaster89
@tchitchouan I have to agree with both points. Going into Queen's Blade I wasn't expecting much from the male characters because of the type of anime this was but I really ended up liking Rana and Setora. I thought the relationship between Rana and Airi was pretty cute. As for Setora he had a really fun personality that mixed well with Menace.

I wouldn't have minded if Aldra 2.0 was her own character but yeah the complete 180 for her character was super weird. Especially considering that since she was with Tomoe before that mean that either means 1: Aldra left Tomoe for some reason or 2: Tomoe abandoned her which isn't something she would even do. Also the whole mystery behind the husband and the weird innuendo that the viewer is the husband was just super strange. I was excited to have another married couple in the anime but it just completely fell flat.
@WaffleMaster89

Yup you summed up my points perfectly about Aldra 2.0 and why i didn't like her.
I don't particularly dislike setora, his goofy nature mixes well with menace's playfully serious and spoiled nature.
But because he's a male-presenting character in an ecchi show, it automatically falls down on my tier list, because i like my ecchi with girls only tho i don't mind the occasional males if it's just a cameo or throw-away character.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

japanme32 - Apr 16, 2009

54 by KiKuShaUwU »»
Jun 7, 6:27 AM

Poll: » live action queen's blade

GO_KLAC-IGER - Jun 29, 2009

2 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 5, 1:55 PM

» Is Queens Blade any good?

Rogna - Feb 7, 2009

2 by Absurdo_N »»
May 14, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Jun 20, 2009

54 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 3, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 11, 2009

33 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 3, 11:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.