Forum Settings
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2023 4:04 PM

Feb 2012
Volume 5, Chapter 2:

While reading the previous volumes I thought it would be interesting to get a story focused on Kaede, but now that its here it is much more underwhelming than I thought it would be. The fundamental issue is that she is too passive of a character. The previous four volumes featured females character suffering through the consequences of their own actions. They had to learn and grow to overcome their ordeals. Kaede has only been presented as a victim through no fault of her own from multiple different characters in the story. Other stories that deal with shut-ins require the character to overcome their past trauma and fears, but the fact she can't remember anything means she can't even address her past and her fears directly. I'm really curious how the author will finish this novel because there has been little established to make it work so far.
Oct 4, 2023 9:11 PM

Jan 2015
Volume 5 kinda sets the stage for volumes 8 and 9. I think you’ll get more of what you’re looking for when you get to that point.

More topics from this board

» LN readers, how does the story continue on?

Rinji- - Dec 12, 2018

30 by abj314 »»
Apr 8, 1:41 PM

» Will publish the final 2 Volumes in August and October 2024

ARK-13 - Apr 4

2 by Zimmu »»
Apr 8, 8:30 AM

» Rank all the volumes of the Light Novel

Eternal_Magnanim - Dec 18, 2023

5 by Dayraven »»
Jan 6, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou Series Chapter 27 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Thewatcher_22 »»
Oct 5, 2023 3:02 PM

» How many volumes have been released?

DARKknight28 - Mar 17, 2023

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Mar 17, 2023 2:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.