50.0%
Pussybus
50.0%
12 votes
Sep 30, 2023 7:53 PM

May 2013
OPHAN

PUSSYBUS

Don't forget to vote in the other brackets!
Bracket 1: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2120538
Bracket 2: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2120535
Bracket 3: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2120533
tygertygerOct 7, 2023 9:58 PM
"When you have bought your own load of hooey, you know exactly what it is worth." -- Bruce Sterling
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 1, 2023 12:14 AM

Nov 2012
all aboard the pussy bus
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Oct 1, 2023 9:31 AM

May 2013
Reply to JVskunkape
all aboard the pussy bus
@JVskunkape Best thing about a pussybus? You can be monogamous and still have a harem.
"When you have bought your own load of hooey, you know exactly what it is worth." -- Bruce Sterling
Nov 11, 2023 11:30 AM

May 2013
Breakfast in Bed
I stifled a yawn as I folded the final omelet. Sleepiness didn’t help with cooking, but I’d had to get up early for this -- Sablil was up at the crack of dawn every day and usually made everyone breakfast, but I wanted to handle it today. After all, today was special; it was our three-month “anniversary.”

The sun bride padded into the kitchen wearing a radiant smile and not much else -- shower steam would’ve offered more coverage than those two wisps of see-through fabric. She hugged me from behind, and I turned to kiss her forehead. “That smells delicious,” she said. “Is it almost ready?”

“Just about.” I reluctantly untangled myself from her embrace and plated up the eggs. The toast smelled done, so I retrieved it from the oven and plated that up as well. I retrieved two jars of marmalade from the cold box, the tangerine that Solveig preferred and the prisoner fruit that Sablil and Shilmai liked, along with the honey butter that only Sandalphon and I favored. I poured five glasses of apple juice as Solveig and Shilmai shuffled in.

“How’s a girl supposed to sleep with all these smells blowing through the house?” the cupid said. Her tone was grumpy, but the drool she sneakily licked from the corner of her mouth told me exactly what she thought of those smells. The way she fidgeted with the top button of her pink crocheted hoodie -- a thigh-length number with an open weave that didn’t look at all warm, but man was it hot -- told me that she was trying to be delicious, too.

Solveig yawned and sat down. Her nightgown of ankle-length royal blue silk was the most conservative nightwear of any of my angels. At least it would’ve been if she’d tied it a little more closed or worn something under it. “Don’t grouse, Shilmai. Just thank our housemate for this most appealing meal.”

“You tell her, babe,” I said as I set her and Sablil’s drinks down. I used this advantageous field position to kiss her on the cheek. “There you go, milady. Enjoy.”

The valkyrie returned the kiss and stroked the opposite cheek. “Thank you, I shall.” She and Sablil wasted no time tucking into the food.

Shilmai huffed and glared at me. “Don’t think you can cook just because those two eat it. Sablil will eat anything, and Solveig’s much too polite to tell you if it’s awful.”

I grinned and said, “Good thing I have you here to give me an honest opinion, then.” I walked over and set her drink down, then I waited expectantly.

Shilmai grasped her fork and took a bite of omelet. She chewed aggressively at first, then more slowly as her annoyed expression melted away. After swallowing she glanced at me and admitted, “I suppose it’s… not bad.”

“And… ?” I said.

The cupid sighed and grumbled, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” I said smugly. I kissed her on the nose and got her to turn a satisfying shade of red. Then I noted the empty place at the table and asked, “Is Sandalphon still asleep?”

Solveig swallowed a morsel and answered, “Still in bed, at least. She got in from Elizabeth in the wee hours of the morning. Ophanim do not sleep much, but I am sure she is quite tired.”

“I’ll take it to her, then.” I got a tray from the cabinet and put the last two plates and drinks on it along with the butter. “Call me if you need anything else,” I said. The ladies replied around mouthfuls of food, and I carried the tray to the ophan’s bedroom.

I entered the room to find the curtains drawn and the ophan sprawled on her belly atop the bedclothes wearing her usual pajamas; the perfect skin she was born in. I set the tray on the nightstand and crawled into bed next to her. “Sandalphon, breakfast,” I said. When she didn’t stir I leaned down and planted a soft kiss between her wings. “Sandy, wake up.”

Sandalphon rolled to face me -- a complicated process for someone with wings -- and smiled up at me with sleepy eyes. “Good morning,” she said.

“Good morning.” I brushed unruly bed hair out of her eyes, continued the motion to caress her shoulder, and then trailed my fingers along the edge of a wing.The angel giggled and tapped my hand with a gentle wingbeat.

“That tickles!” she said. When I started to withdraw my hand she grabbed it and put it back on her wing. “I didn’t say stop.” While I continued running my hand through her feathers she sniffed and said, “You brought me breakfast in bed! How thoughtful!” While she maneuvered around her wings to sit up I retrieved the tray and placed it between us on the bed. She took a bite of omelet, let out a sound of almost carnal pleasure, and began to dig in. “Thizz izz reawy good,” she said around a mouthful of egg. She swallowed and added, “So, what’s the occasion?”

“The occasion is that I’ve made a decision about my living situation,” I said.

Sandalphon put her fork down, and her face grew serious. “And what have you decided, Luca?”

I set my fork down and took her hand. “I’ve decided that I want to stay here with the four of you. Forever.” Sandalphon’s other hand flew to her mouth to contain a joyful squeak.

“R-really?” she whispered.

“Really really,” I confirmed. “You’re not just my roommates anymore. You’re my wives now. We just have to register the marriage or have a ceremony, whatever you girls want, and then have whatever kind of honeymoon you have around here. I wanted to tell you first since you were the one who found me.”

“That’s so wonderful!” She leaned in to kiss me, and I grabbed the drinks before she spilled them. We had a laugh at that, then she said, “We should finish breakfast. You’re going to need your strength.” She leered and said, “We angels have a pretty vigorous tradition for accepting a marriage proposal.”

“Oh…” I said. “And I’ll have to do it all over again with the other three, won’t I?”

“Don’t be silly,” Sandalphon said. “The first time should be with all four of us at once.”

“Ooooh…” I said with a touch of alarm. I got up, grabbed my glass, and started to leave the room.

“Luca? Where are you going?”

“To the kitchen,” I answered, “To trade this apple juice for a glass of alraune nectar tea. Looks like I’m going to need it.”

The ophan gave me a sultry smile, stood up, and sashayed up to me. She put her arms around my neck and slowly pulled me into a deep, deep kiss. Just when I felt as if my skin was about to catch fire she disengaged, went up on her toes to reach my ear, and whispered, “Better make it two glasses.”

“Two it is,” I said. I could feel the sappy grin spreading across my face as I walked, but I didn’t feel the least bit of shame over it. I had my angels, and I had found my heaven.
Nov 11, 2023 11:31 AM

May 2013
Welcome to the Family

It is nice to have visitors, especially if they are as hot as Miyu and Io, Pip thought to herself. She was grooming and braiding Miyu’s beautiful vibrant dark amethyst hair. Meanwhile Nip was similarly taking care of Amaya and across the room Zip did the same for Io who had really beautiful, long periwinkle hair. It had been obvious to Pip that Amaya had as much a crush on Miyu as she had on the mistress, but she had been a bit tense ever since Miyu had brought her girlfriend with her to visit them. Perhaps Amaya was insecure about her relationship with Miyu, now that both also had other girlfriends? Pip did hope that Amaya also thought of her as her girlfriend; Pip liked being someone’s girlfriend.

“So what species is your sexy friend?” Pip asked. As she threw another glance in the pretty girl’s direction who was chatting with Zip and the mistress.

Miyu chuckled. “Yes Io sure is easy on the eyes indeed,” Miyu replied with a smile. “She is a kejourou.”

“A kejourou? And she not only wears her hair in a braid but also binds it together using ribbons?” Amaya questioned surprised.

“Yes, very cute ribbons,” Nip chimed in.

“Let me rephrase,” Miyu chuckled. “She is a kinky kejourou.”

“Ooh, we like kinky kejourous,” Pip replied.

“Yes. And we like being kinky ourselves too,” Nip added.

“Would you like to hold my leash?” Pip then asked.

“That is a beautiful leash you have,” Miyu remarked as she took her time to inspect the supple leather leash that Pip had offered her. “I would love to hold it for you for a while. But I have to ask, why do you wear a collar and a leash?”

“We like it when mistress tells us what to do. Making the mistress happy makes us happy,” Pip chirped, before adding suggestively. “And when her guests are happy, the mistress is happy.”

Miyu raised an eyebrow but did not comment. However, there was an ever so subtle tug on the leash in a direction that Pip was certain of was not by accident. She exchanged a glance with Nip and then offered with a sultry smile, “Would you like us to eat you out?”

Amaya ’s eyes grew wide and she almost choked on her wine as she whispered, “Pip! What are you doing!? You have met them only a day ago and you are already offering to…” Then she turned to Miyu, “I’m so sorry Miyu, she did not mean…”

“No. No. Let her continue; I like where this is heading,” a smirking Miyu interrupted. Then she addressed the two pussybi, “Well yes we would like to take you up on that offer.”

“Excellent!” Nip purred.

“Please follow us,” Pip said.

Only a few minutes Pip and Nip led the half-sisters who they had already relieved of their attire to one of the large canopy beds. “Are we sure this is a good idea?” Amaya asked hesitantly.

Why is Amaya so reluctant? Usually she was a lot more eager to have some fun with one or more of us. Pip thought to herself.

“Relax. Loosen up a little. I’m sure it will be fine,” Miyu said. Pip liked Miyu a lot and not just for her personality.

Pip gently pushed Miyu onto the bed, before spreading her legs apart. A small tuft of well-groomed violet hair sat just above Pip’s prize. She liked it.

“What sorcery is this?” Miyu exclaimed surprised after the first lick. Pip chuckled, she had yet to meet a woman able to resist her rough cat-tongue. It seemed Miyu was not going to be an exception. This was going to be fun!

Having already a fair bit of experience with getting eaten-out by Nip, Amaya for the first time that day fared better than Miyu, who had dug her fingers into the sheets and was trying to hold on for dear life. Yet every moan, every groan, and every gasp that escaped her, only egged Pip further on to intensify working her proverbial magic on Miyu’s nethers.

Out of the blue and right in the middle of the intimacy Amaya asked, “So is it over between us?”

“I was wondering if you would finally ask it. But did you really have to wait until this vixen here is about to make me climax so hard that my spirit might be ripped out of my body?” Miyu replied between labored breaths. “Oh, fuck me!” She grunted as Pip pushed her over the edge with ease.

Only after she and Amaya had both had a minute to recover from their zenith, had Miyu caught her breath enough to give a proper answer to Amaya’s lingering question. “You know, despite having found Io, I feel still the same way about you like I did all those years ago. Besides I’m not the only one who found someone else while away. I am open to having more than one lover or wife, what about you?”
Amaya remained silent for a moment, and then said, “I think I can too…”

Miyu breathed a sigh of relief, or was it an after-heave? “Good. Then I think you’ll be happy to learn that the Baroness has already offered both Io and I a position to join you as her bodyguards. And I’m certain that I speak for Io too when I say that we are inclined to accept.”

Amaya sobbed as she finally let the tension flow out of her. “Miyu… I missed you so much!” With that both women held one another in a tight embrace as they kissed passionately.

Meanwhile Pip could barely contain her excitement when she learned that Miyu and Io would become part of the family. She and Nip exchanged some glances. Wide grins appeared on their faces, and both girls licked their lips. Miyu and Amaya did not know it yet, but this nookie had just been turned into a hazing.
Nov 11, 2023 11:58 AM

Jan 2013
Whee, the contest can continue!

Sandalphon:
- I like that, while the vignette features all four angels again, there is much more focus on Sandalphon this time, which I felt was missing a bit last time
- Good job on incorporating her profession as messenger into the vignette in an organic way
- Small gripe: Would have been nice to know how much time has passed :)
- Overall a very nice, slice-of-life-y vignette

Nip, Pip and Zip:
- Continue to enjoy an overarching narrative between the author's different entries
- Going pretty straight to the action seems quite on brand for these three / the Pussybus entry
- It was probably a good decision to focus on one of the three as the PoV character, otherwise it would have been a touch confusing
- Overall also very nice and I'm happy to continue to read more about this :)
Nov 11, 2023 1:01 PM

May 2013
Reply to mugen91
Whee, the contest can continue!

Sandalphon:
- I like that, while the vignette features all four angels again, there is much more focus on Sandalphon this time, which I felt was missing a bit last time
- Good job on incorporating her profession as messenger into the vignette in an organic way
- Overall a very nice, slice-of-life-y vignette

Nip, Pip and Zip:
- Continue to enjoy an overarching narrative between the author's different entries
- Going pretty straight to the action seems quite on brand for these three / the Pussybus entry
- It was probably a good decision to focus on one of the three as the PoV character, otherwise it would have been a touch confusing
- Overall also very nice and I'm happy to continue to read more about this :)
mugen91 said:

Luca did say it was their three-month "anniversary," so it's reasonable to conclude that this vignette takes place three months after the last one.

mugen91 said:
- Overall also very nice and I'm happy to continue to read more about this

Agreed on both counts, though in a longer piece a POV shift between the triplets could work -- especially if they're in different locations. I suspect they can still sense each other's thoughts and feelings even if they're not in the same room.
Nov 11, 2023 1:07 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to tygertyger
mugen91 said:

Luca did say it was their three-month "anniversary," so it's reasonable to conclude that this vignette takes place three months after the last one.

mugen91 said:
- Overall also very nice and I'm happy to continue to read more about this

Agreed on both counts, though in a longer piece a POV shift between the triplets could work -- especially if they're in different locations. I suspect they can still sense each other's thoughts and feelings even if they're not in the same room.
@tygertyger

Whoops, somehow I obviously must have missed that "three-months" :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [MGS] adrift in the snow (venomwolf's story) ( 1 2 3 )

venomwolf - Nov 27, 2019

120 by venomwolf »»
May 8, 7:06 AM

» Maku's main story ( 1 2 )

Maku_The_Blue - Sep 18, 2022

87 by Maku_The_Blue »»
Apr 26, 11:49 AM

» [MSG] Maku's story ( 1 2 )

Maku_The_Blue - May 7, 2018

53 by Maku_The_Blue »»
Apr 26, 11:28 AM

» [MSG] mugen's Story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mugen91 - Aug 1, 2017

337 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 31, 2:26 PM

» [MSG] Another one by mugen

mugen91 - Jan 25, 2020

23 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 31, 1:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.