Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 27, 2023 5:45 AM
Oct 2020
I liked this anime you know. And now we are getting 2nd season. To be honest I just feel bad for No Game No Life fans.
Sep 27, 2023 6:12 AM
Aug 2020
Sch4n said:
I liked this anime you know. And now we are getting 2nd season. To be honest I just feel bad for No Game No Life fans.

Compare No game no Life situation which had really good budget and talent, with a low budget anime makes no sense
Sep 27, 2023 6:26 AM
Oct 2020
XNohaco2468 said:
Sch4n said:

Compare No game no Life situation which had really good budget and talent, with a low budget anime makes no sense

What I said was that All the new Anime are getting new seasons but then we have No Game No Life. Even though it is a really good anime it is not getting a new season and it's frustrating for the fans. It was also the case For COTE. But then they announced S2 & S3 of COTE together.

Of course NGNL is a better anime than this show. That's why I feel bad for the NGNL fans that this one is getting S2 and they are waiting for the new season of NGNL for years now.
Sep 27, 2023 10:18 AM
Nov 2019
Sch4n said:
XNohaco2468 said:

What I said was that All the new Anime are getting new seasons but then we have No Game No Life. Even though it is a really good anime it is not getting a new season and it's frustrating for the fans. It was also the case For COTE. But then they announced S2 & S3 of COTE together.

Of course NGNL is a better anime than this show. That's why I feel bad for the NGNL fans that this one is getting S2 and they are waiting for the new season of NGNL for years now.

NGNL is better, and it is sad that this gets a season 2 but not NGNL. However, this anime wasn't that bad imo, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Also, the pain isn't as bad as when "In Another World with my Smartphone" got a 2nd season after like 6 years. That one really struck home, and the 2nd season kinda sucked!

More topics from this board

» Always thought this was going to be only 1 season

KLA59 - Sep 21, 2023

28 by Yuri_Niji »»
Mar 26, 6:38 PM

» Hype? What do we expect to see?

Kaibutsu77 - Sep 20, 2023

9 by MASTERCRAFT938 »»
Sep 21, 2023 3:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.