Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 23, 2023 9:37 AM
Sep 2023
What's wrong with this show??? Really don't get. I have watched only one season but I really enjoyed it so much.
Good animations nice fights and nice songs
What's to hate here.
It was my 3rd anime and I had really liked it.
It's still better than overrated anime like code geass and Tokyo ghoul
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 23, 2023 9:41 AM

Sep 2018
The hate mostly comes from a bunch of women hating pseudoharems for shounen demographic while you have some simps who dislike it to plz said women. The same demographic that complains about anime chics being for the male gaze.
Sep 23, 2023 9:47 AM
Nov 2019
Boostcris007 said:
What's wrong with this show??? Really don't get. I have watched only one season but I really enjoyed it so much.
What's to hate here.

Once you get to season 3 and at some point rewatch the earlier ones you realize how poorly done it was. That’s why they are remaking them in movie format (sword art online progeesive) with extra content not mentioned in the early season
Sep 23, 2023 9:50 AM

Dec 2021
When you don't know the proper factors to evaluate a piece of work you'll never realize the true reason
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Nov 2021
I made an entire video on it (please ignore the random dips in audio quality🙏)

https://youtu.be/QWD3aPFYV2A?si=6TfZ4UM0sMHMl5_g
May 2015
You thought it was better than Code Geass and Tokyo ghoul? Lol. Sao is a dumb fun anime but the writing and characterization is terrible. It doesn’t deserve hate necessarily but it’s bad.
Sep 23, 2023 9:52 AM
Aug 2022
bad writing and milked it too much. shouldve ended at season 2.
Sep 23, 2023 9:53 AM
Sep 2021
Normalite said:
bad writing and milked it too much. shouldve ended at season 2.

should've ended season 1
Sep 23, 2023 9:53 AM
Jun 2023
Boostcris007 said:
What's to hate here.

it's just the anime community being the anime community
Sep 23, 2023 9:54 AM
Apr 2023
The hate has no reasonable roots. It's one of my top like sevenissshhhh... animes of all times, but it's defenitely on my top 10 (especially the final seasons)
Sep 23, 2023 9:57 AM
Apr 2023
ThatIcyElf said:
Boostcris007 said:
What's to hate here.

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Sep 23, 2023 9:58 AM
May 2020
Boostcris007 said:
What's to hate here.

i can see that you just started watching anime if you think tokyo goul is overrated 😂😂😂. bro tokyo ghoul's latest season have a 6/10 on mal,you call that overrated...
As for Code Geass,it is not overrated,if you didnt like it then fine,it still is considered by most to be the anime with the best ending out there and I consider that to be true,it is one of my favs.You either genuinly didnt like,which is just your opinion,or you didnt understand what the show was aiming for,which seems most realistic out of these two possibilities.If you identify with the latter,you should give it a rewatch,maybe you will understand it the second time.
As for SAO,yeah,I liked it,it was one of my favs when I started watching anime (3 years ago) too,but I gave it a 7/10 since it was good and fun,but it didnt amaze me with anything in order to give it a higher score.Also,the 2nd half of the first was pretty bad,but the first was really good. =)
Sep 23, 2023 9:59 AM
Jul 2023
Boostcris007 said:
What's to hate here.

Them :
Season 1 = bad writing
Season 2 = bad because guns, not swords
Season 3 = slow pacing
Season 4 = weak plot + messed up story

But tbh,
SAO I was actual the best, fun and entertaining.
SAO II Phantom Bullet Arc is my all time favorite the main reason is GUNS. Battle Royale with Guns instead of swords was something different and totally loved it.
SAO Aliz. was decent good gives the same vibes as SAO I and SAO War of Underworld is PER-FECT solid season tbh part 1 is 9/10 and part 2 is 10/10 for me.
But yeah it's just my opinion and most of the people hate the anime for no reason.

SAO isn't a perfect anime, it has alot flaws but still it's super overhated, doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

SAO is my first anime and will remain in my top 3 4L.
Sep 23, 2023 10:00 AM
Jun 2021
well sao’s just.. not special i guess. at least, to people who’ve seen the same isekai(yeah ik it’s technically not an isekai) setup for a story too many times, and the same copy paste op protagonist.
we're connected by the black thread of fate, after all
Sep 23, 2023 10:02 AM
Nov 2022
From what theflamingshark said : i kinda hate the show, because the mc get’s away with getting at it with multiple girls. Now that alone would be fine

Sao spoilers below

Yes it’s a haram. But harams like these tend to get more hate and if you had that with the fact that the show even remotely doesn’t deliver. It’s bond to be hated. In this case, there’s so much hate that it also turns into hate but this specific case had a legimate reasoning unlike other shows that might have gotten it out of nowhere
Sep 23, 2023 10:06 AM
Nov 2022
igurnur said:
Boostcris007 said:
What's to hate here.

Them :
Season 1 = bad writing
Season 2 = bad because guns, not swords
Season 3 = slow pacing
Season 4 = weak plot messed up story

But tbh,
SAO I was actual the best, fun and entertaining.
SAO II Phantom Bullet Arc is my all time favorite the main reason is GUNS. Battle Royale with Guns instead of swords was something different and totally loved it.
SAO Aliz. was decent good gives the same vibes as SAO I and SAO War of Underworld is PER-FECT solid season tbh part 1 is 9/10 and part 2 is 10/10 for me.
But yeah it's just my opinion and most of the people hate the anime for no reason.

SAO isn't a perfect anime, it has alot flaws but still it's super overhated, doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

SAO is my first anime and will remain in my top 3 4L.

Phatom bullet was pretty fun. And if you wanna go below the surface and once again enjoy kirito for what he is then there is things to be enjoyed.

But did they really have to give him a purple light saber lol?
Sep 23, 2023 10:10 AM
Apr 2023
SirRalphito said:
Boostcris007 said:
What's to hate here.

i can see that you just started watching anime if you think tokyo goul is overrated 😂😂😂. bro tokyo ghoul's latest season have a 6/10 on mal,you call that overrated...
As for Code Geass,it is not overrated,if you didnt like it then fine,it still is considered by most to be the anime with the best ending out there and I consider that to be true,it is one of my favs.You either genuinly didnt like,which is just your opinion,or you didnt understand what the show was aiming for,which seems most realistic out of these two possibilities.If you identify with the latter,you should give it a rewatch,maybe you will understand it the second time.
As for SAO,yeah,I liked it,it was one of my favs when I started watching anime (3 years ago) too,but I gave it a 7/10 since it was good and fun,but it didnt amaze me with anything in order to give it a higher score.Also,the 2nd half of the first was pretty bad,but the first was really good. =)

I must agree with the first part. boostcris007 problably didn't get the anime itself, but thats no problem. However, about SAO, lets just say that you too have your opinion 😱
Sep 23, 2023 10:13 AM
Sep 2023
Reply to DanyBoy_2006
The hate has no reasonable roots. It's one of my top like sevenissshhhh... animes of all times, but it's defenitely on my top 10 (especially the final seasons)
@DanyBoy_2006
Solo leveling deserve animations like sao
They share same artstyle
Sep 23, 2023 10:14 AM
Apr 2023
Boostcris007 said:
@DanyBoy_2006
They share same artstyle

solo leveling is super overated though
Sep 23, 2023 10:15 AM
Sep 2023
Those are not the only contributing factors when evaluating a work.
Apr 2023
DanyBoy_2006 said:
Boostcris007 said:
@DanyBoy_2006
They share same artstyle

solo leveling is super overated though

but this is about SAO

Dec 2018
It has terrible writing, particularly the second arc of the first series.

Sep 23, 2023 10:16 AM
May 2021
It isn't bad if you like it
I mean I can see why people don't like it but I really enjoyed it
Sep 23, 2023 10:22 AM
Apr 2023
Now, for those who don't get that SAO is a masterpiece because of the emotion, I mean it's defenitely on a different level if we are talking about haram anime. it's a total different a better emotion, and thats what haram is all about. it's true that it has some flaws, but that doesnt mean it isnt a work of art. Anime isnt an animation. as they used to say: Its an emotion
Sep 23, 2023 10:34 AM
Aug 2020
Boostcris007 said:
What's to hate here.

It not too bad to become a hateful series, it just so poor in character development other than kirito itself, just like 1 op man and there is no other character development, if they put it like rival, or perhaps something that may be good for the show, it would be better. I actually like it a lot, but it need to be more than just "being too op, fight, about to lose, plot armor and win". I hope there will be new path for the story to create.
Sep 23, 2023 10:39 AM
Jul 2020
My guy you gave Mob Psycho and Corpse Party the same score I’m afraid there’s no helping you
Sep 23, 2023 10:41 AM
Oct 2021
what you are experiencing is an aspect of anime community called the toxic fans ( no offence but) from what i have seen is that 1 and 2 was good, season 3 or gun gale online was ok, but things really went south in the alicesation ark ( sorry for spellings)
the story was weak and the stakes just felt generic but that ending was good the return of dual sword wielding and that sacred resource thing

but from what i have seen is so much unnecessary hate that, even I for a brief period of time hated sao for a long time until I rewatched it for the 3 time, and understood a lot of plot holes and mistakes. after watching the progressive series it hasn't changed much of the damage that has happened already, but for the beginners who are starting anime it's an must watch from me. I gave it 10 /10 on mal just because it was the 5 th out of the first 10 animes i watched before going into the hell hole of anime and somehow completing 400+ shows ( including different seasons) and yes i even watched pretty bad shows and it's later seasons. but I will never regret watch anime
Sep 23, 2023 10:45 AM
Jun 2022
u don't even know about alicization is peak af
Sep 23, 2023 10:51 AM

Jan 2023
A lot of the hate that I've seen comes as a result from the harems in each season, and some aspects were not exactly at their best early on like the storytelling.

I think it's a bit overhated, it's a fun watch if you ignore all the hate.
Sep 23, 2023 10:53 AM

Jul 2015
Level of popularity compared to level of overall quality.
It got popular because it is good as gateway anime and has good first arc. After it concludes, it gors completely downhill and is a total trash.

Sep 23, 2023 10:54 AM
Jan 2021
Ik bro, one of the best anime out there
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Sep 23, 2023 11:05 AM
Sep 2020
As I read this whole discussion there are many people who have many different opinions 😂. The bottom line is that u enjoyed the anime right? so,let it be take it easy man.( By the way i'm also a big fan of SAO 😉 )
Sep 23, 2023 11:13 AM
May 2020
DanyBoy_2006 said:
SirRalphito said:

I must agree with the first part. boostcris007 problably didn't get the anime itself, but thats no problem. However, about SAO, lets just say that you too have your opinion 😱

yeah,I guess you are right ,I know that there a lot of people that love sao,but I also heard a lot of people say the 2nd of half of season 1 is bad.
I can understand why some people like it though. As you said,it is just my opinion =)
Sep 23, 2023 11:14 AM
Aug 2021
these SAO fanatics didnt see "Mother's basement" essay about every Little bad thing about this anime.
It isnt overhated
It isnt emotional
It Is a bad harem
Kirito doesnt have personality, same for the others

these kinda of thread was made too many times, so dont waste time of others and Simply read in the other discussion about the same anime
Sep 23, 2023 11:18 AM
Sep 2020
SuntProstMare said:
these SAO fanatics didnt see "Mother's basement" essay about every Little bad thing about this anime.
It isnt overhated
It isnt emotional
It Is a bad harem

these kinda of thread was made too many times, so dont waste time of others and Simply read in the other discussion about the same anime

Absolutely correct man 👍
Sep 23, 2023 11:28 AM
Jan 2021
SuntProstMare said:
It isnt overhated
It isnt emotional
It Is a bad harem

I don’t understand this reasoning though… He quite literally does. Idk how people classify personality anymore. This has always been such a bad excuse. S1 he was more angsty, but S1P2 and S2P1 is character development arcs after another one. He has more personality than most shounen/romance characters. I just never understood that argument unless you just watched like a few eps. To each their own.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Sep 23, 2023 11:31 AM
Aug 2021
official_brown said:
SuntProstMare said:
It isnt overhated
It isnt emotional
It Is a bad harem

I don’t understand this reasoning though… He quite literally does. Idk how people classify personality anymore. This has always been such a bad excuse. S1 he was more angsty, but S1P2 and S2P1 is character development arcs after another one. He has more personality than most shounen/romance characters. I just never understood that argument unless you just watched like a few eps. To each their own.

because he Is a edgy, cool character, that doesnt evolve so much

S1 he Is overpowered and doesnt struggle doing nothing, with asuna he didnt grow mentally, since he got an arc with the sister and other female characters, so how does marriage matter?
S2 still overpowered, didnt grow at all
as I said, go Watch Mother's basement, he explain everthing in detail since i wont waste my time doing It.
Sep 23, 2023 11:32 AM
Jan 2021
SuntProstMare said:
It isnt overhated
It isnt emotional
It Is a bad harem

Idk if just regurgitating another person’s opinion really counts as anything. Most anitubers hated on SAO because it was popular. They got more views that way. When Anitiktokers were on the rise they did the same thing, they said any opinion that is popular to get more views.

Everyone has to be a movie critic when watching SAO but most people don’t carry the same persona when watching another anime. Most people hate on it to fit in, to hold the same views as everyone else. Most arguments about the anime being bad are poorly executed with no logic. There are flaws, as in any show. But you’re just regurgitating.
Sep 23, 2023 11:36 AM
Jan 2021
SuntProstMare said:
official_brown said:

S1 he Is overpowered and doesnt struggle doing nothing, with asuna he didnt grow mentally, since he got an arc with the sister and other female characters, so how does marriage matter?
as I said, go Watch Mother's basement, he explain everthing in detail since i wont waste my time doing It.

Again, just regurgitated info/opinions. The only reason he was OP was because of multiple reasons that make sense. You don’t need to be “underpowered” to have character development… S1P2 the person he loved was in a coma and basically being molested. Pretty big character development there. S2 in GGO he has PTSD (so did Asida) but they both work through it in their own ways as he comes to terms that he murdered people because he wanted to. He doesn’t need to come out depressed because of those things, so he resumes his regular personality. As do most characters. I’ve watched the video, he has bad opinions. I like to make my own opinions rather than just agreeing with an anime YouTuber.
Sep 23, 2023 11:37 AM
Jun 2023
DanyBoy_2006 said:
ThatIcyElf said:

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeed

😂lol that's good
Sep 23, 2023 11:49 AM
Aug 2021
official_brown said:
SuntProstMare said:

Again, just regurgitated info/opinions. The only reason he was OP was because of multiple reasons that make sense. You don’t need to be “underpowered” to have character development… S1P2 the person he loved was in a coma and basically being molested. Pretty big character development there. S2 in GGO he has PTSD (so did Asida) but they both work through it in their own ways as he comes to terms that he murdered people because he wanted to. He doesn’t need to come out depressed because of those things, so he resumes his regular personality. As do most characters. I’ve watched the video, he has bad opinions. I like to make my own opinions rather than just agreeing with an anime YouTuber.

ok, a question, After S1 why did he come back in VR? should he be traumatized?💀
the goverment asked a kid to catch a killer,why?

another thing, most of the hate of SAO Is his plot, It Is too stupid to think that was written in It. the author Is milking the serie so bad, and you still Say that It isnt so bad?

if I see " Watch this video" Is because i think the same thing as the "movie critical" that you talk about and if you dont agree with him, then why should i care? i said what I wanted and what i think Is the most correct answer to why this anime Is bad, im not here talking about what you wanna hear.
Sep 23, 2023 11:58 AM
Jan 2021
SuntProstMare said:
official_brown said:

another thing, most of the hate of SAO Is his plot, It Is too stupid to think that was written in It. the author Is milking the serie so bad, and you still Say that It isnt so bad?

if I see " Watch this video" Is because i think the same thing as the "movie critical" that you talk about and if you dont agree with him, then why should i care? i said what I wanted and what i think Is the most correct answer to why this anime Is bad, im not here talking about what you wanna hear.

1. Not always. He said in S1 that he felt more alive in a virtual world than in the real one. Obviously people have addictions if they went through trauma or not. Plus you see in S2, the second movie, and in S3, he is interested in making VR his career. He wants to replicate real touch through VR.

2. It was a separate government branch overseeing all things VR. Kirito was the top player in SAO and his knowledge and experience trumps that of most players. If you are trying to catch someone in a game, why not use a top player? Plus at that point 17/18 he was an adult, so it was fine and was under his consent. It’s not too far fetched.

3. People kind of mistake what SAO is all about since it’s called “SAO.” The crux of the show is the “world seed.” The seed that can create any type of VR game and even replicate your stats to any other game in existence. The point of the show is VR, not necessarily the game “Sword Art Online.” As is the overarching plot in the show. I view it as playing the DLC after a game. I enjoy the series. Also, why not milk something that makes a TON of money? I’m not saying the plot is perfect, but it’s better than most and SAO isn’t trying to be anything sophisticated. So it’s weird that people put on their “critic” glasses on SAO but barely any other anime.

That’s an easy question. What’s the point of MAL threads? Mainly to interact with the community. So defending an anime is open discussion for the community. I like to discuss anime, that’s why I’m on here. If someone makes bad arguments, I want to discuss it. If you’re receptive or not, doesn’t really matter. It’s legit half the point of MAL. I just encourage people to use their brains rather than just agreeing with others and make their own opinions that actually make sense.
Sep 23, 2023 12:05 PM
Aug 2021
official_brown said:
SuntProstMare said:

1. Not always. He said in S1 that he felt more alive in a virtual world than in the real one. Obviously people have addictions if they went through trauma or not. Plus you see in S2, the second movie, and in S3, he is interested in making VR his career. He wants to replicate real touch through VR.

2. It was a separate government branch overseeing all things VR. Kirito was the top player in SAO and his knowledge and experience trumps that of most players. If you are trying to catch someone in a game, why not use a top player? Plus at that point 17/18 he was an adult, so it was fine and was under his consent. It’s not too far fetched.

3. People kind of mistake what SAO is all about since it’s called “SAO.” The crux of the show is the “world seed.” The seed that can create any type of VR game and even replicate your stats to any other game in existence. The point of the show is VR, not necessarily the game “Sword Art Online.” As is the overarching plot in the show. I view it as playing the DLC after a game. I enjoy the series. Also, why not milk something that makes a TON of money? I’m not saying the plot is perfect, but it’s better than most and SAO isn’t trying to be anything sophisticated. So it’s weird that people put on their “critic” glasses on SAO but barely any other anime.

That’s an easy question. What’s the point of MAL threads? Mainly to interact with the community. So defending an anime is open discussion for the community. I like to discuss anime, that’s why I’m on here. If someone makes bad arguments, I want to discuss it. If you’re receptive or not, doesn’t really matter. It’s legit half the point of MAL. I just encourage people to use their brains rather than just agreeing with others and make their own opinions that actually make sense.

ok, so to fully understand an anime i Need to Watch other other 69 seasons and 32 movies?(irony)
he was 17/18 and basically the goverment ask him to track down a killer, but you dont how It works, a videogame ask your email, and any other information, so the goverment can track down the killer himself asking Simply the game Dev or other ppl those information, and the should get It, so no, your point doesnt make fucking sense
SuntProstMareSep 23, 2023 12:09 PM
Sep 23, 2023 12:08 PM
Aug 2021
official_brown said:
SuntProstMare said:

making a Ton of Money Is fine, but you Need quality for that, you cant milk something without the capabilities, take for example Diablo IV, they cant replicate the success because of all the stupid shit they made, same for Halo series, so if tour serie sucks why dont move on and make another cow(manga/light novel)?
Sep 23, 2023 12:11 PM
Jun 2022
Ahh here we go again. You are a newbie right? No wonder. No hate but understandable that you think so.

I mean come on this show is plagued with flaws.
Trash writing, no plot, poor characters, poor handling of sensitive topics, pretending to be a serious show when it's a just a fan service show for escapists.

The problem is how badly this show is written. No direction, self contradicting, mc is ass, tons of exposition with no sense. The show establishes 1 thing and proceeds to destroy it within the next 4 eps by doing something totally opposite.

I agree the fights, music and animation are good but that's all. If you want mi dress Action and tasteless drama top show but it's nothing more than that. Just a mid show.

The problem is how hype its fanbase give it, most of them being new fans like you who haven't consumed enough of the actually good and great stuff.

You will know when you see a well written story.

Check out 'Mother's Basement' videos on SAO and you will understand what I am trying to say. Great essayist he is.

It's an ok show. But as you explore more and more, you might see the problems with this train wreck of a show.
Sep 23, 2023 12:17 PM
Jan 2021
SuntProstMare said:
official_brown said:

ok, so to fully understand an anime i Need to Watch other other 69 seasons and 32 movies?(irony)
he was 17/18 and basically the goverment ask him to track down a killer, but you dont how It works, a videogame ask your email, and any other information, so the goverment can track down the killer himself asking Simply the game Dev or other ppl those information, and the should get It, so no, your point doesnt make fucking sense

So, in this argument, you’ve used at least 2 logical fallacies:

1. Straw Man/Oversimplication and Exaggeration:

You stated “I gotta watch 69 seasons and 32 movies.” There are 4 seasons with 1 main line movie. It’s not a lot. People will say the opposite about OP when that legit has multiple more seasons/episodes to understand the plot. Have you ever seen a long running shounen? You basically have to watch a full anime to understand it’s story, no??

2. Appeal to authority:

Even though Mother’s Basement is popular and has done multiple videos, doesn’t mean his opinion can trump most people’s.

Game Dev Point:

1. Game devs don’t have legal authority, they probably could and did, but would that make for an interesting story? People would trash on them for making that part of the story boring. Again, SAO isn’t trying to be ULTRA realistic. Most anime will do things like that.

2. Also, I agree that the S4 isn’t the best in plot. The actual entertainment/action is really fun and extremely well animated. Also had great music and overall, it’s fun. Which that is what its trying to portray. Again, all of these arguments can be used against most anime.

SAO still makes a ton of money and is still selling well in Japan. Diablo 4 will not make much money anymore because of the changes they made. But SAO still sells well continually after each season. Your idea of quality of the show may have gone down, but for a lot of people (especially in Japan) it hasn’t.

Again, I’m not saying it does things perfect, but it’s not trying to either.
Sep 23, 2023 12:19 PM
Jan 2021
ANR23 said:
Ahh here we go again. You are a newbie right? No wonder. No hate but understandable that you think so.

I mean come on this show is plagued with flaws.
Trash writing, no plot, poor characters, poor handling of sensitive topics, pretending to be a serious show when it's a just a fan service show for escapists.

The problem is how badly this show is written. No direction, self contradicting, mc is ass, tons of exposition with no sense. The show establishes 1 thing and proceeds to destroy it within the next 4 eps by doing something totally opposite.

I agree the fights, music and animation are good but that's all. If you want mi dress Action and tasteless drama top show but it's nothing more than that. Just a mid show.

The problem is how hype its fanbase give it, most of them being new fans like you who haven't consumed enough of the actually good and great stuff.

You will know when you see a well written story.

Check out 'Mother's Basement' videos on SAO and you will understand what I am trying to say. Great essayist he is.

It's an ok show. But as you explore more and more, you might see the problems with this train wreck of a show.

Every person legit can’t think of their own opinions, everyone one has to resort to Mother’s Basement because they can’t argue for themselves. Don’t trash on him for being a newbie, a lot of people would consider you one too.
Sep 23, 2023 12:28 PM

Jun 2020
watch rest of the seasons you will get the hate.. but the alicization arc and the ordinal scale movie are so good though
Sep 23, 2023 12:29 PM
Mar 2022
Bruh when i asked this question the mods told me these posts werent allowed and deleted it 💀💀
Sep 23, 2023 12:31 PM

Jun 2020
and one of the reasons for the hate is the weird ass harem going on sao.. i actually like harems and watch alot of harem but let's be serious sao dosen't need harem plot kirito already got asuna and their relationship was establishing in season 1 but then came some random ass girls..
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
Yesterday, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.