Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 22, 2023 12:13 PM
Jul 2022
Well, I'm wondering about this route. I guess, this is Sabers route. And also heard that Shirou and Saber are in love in this route (instead of Rin/Sakura).

Here's how I watched Fate series : (someone prefered me with this watch order & I haven’t done any research tho)
1. Fate/Zero (2 seasons)
2. Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade works (2 seasons)
3. Fate/stay night movie: Heaven's feel - I. Presage Flower
4. Fate/stay night movie: Heaven's feel - II. Lost butterfly
5. Fate/stay night movie: Heaven's feel - III. Spring Song

And then, I realized, I haven’t watched this one. So, I wanna ask some questions.

1. Should I watch this route? I don’t wanna watch it if it’s just fonna waste my time. Noticed that this routes rating is low compared to other routes.

2. Is Shirou and Saber are actually in love in this route? (I want some spoilers to get more interested in this route).

3. I haven’t watched Grand Order or any such routes. Are they important enough? Do I need to watch them?
Talat_TalhaSep 22, 2023 12:24 PM
Sep 22, 2023 12:15 PM

Sep 2018
My recommended order is
Deen fate stay night
Ubw
Zero
Heavens feel
Sep 22, 2023 12:23 PM
Sep 2021
Talat_Talha said:
Well, I'm wondering about this route. I guess, this is Sabers route. And also heard that Shirou and Saber are in love in this route (instead of Rin/Sakura).

Here's how I watched Fate series : (someone prefered me with tgis watch order & I haven’t done any research tho)
1. Fate/Zero (2 seasons)

And then, I realized, I haven’t watched this one. So, I wanna ask some questions.

1. Should I watch this route? I don’t wanna watch it if it’s just fonna waste my time. Noticed that this routes rating is low compared to other routes.

2. Is Shirou and Saber are actually in love in this route? (I want some spoilers to get more interested in this route).

3. I haven’t watched Grand Order or any such routes. Are they important enough? Do I need to watch them?

yeah watch it , its just the animation quality lacks
Sep 22, 2023 12:26 PM

Aug 2022
1. This is the weakest and most boring route imo. The writing isn't the problem, it's the quality of the adaptation and how uninteresting everything is. The fights and animation are very poor as well, the only real redeeming quality of this route is the music.

2. Yes they're in love in this route. Honestly their relationship was enjoyable throughout certain episodes, but overall I still think it could've been done a million times better by Ufotable.

3. They're side stories. Grand Order and every other spin-off are not related to Zero and Stay Night. They just share the same lore and are part of the same universe, but the timelines are different and they have no impact on the main story. Basically they just do their own thing, so you can skip em, or watch em if you're interested to know more about the world of Fate.
Sep 22, 2023 12:28 PM
Jul 2022
StaleNut said:
1. This is the weakest and most boring route imo. The writing isn't the problem, it's the quality of the adaptation and how uninteresting everything is. The fights and animation are very poor as well, the only real redeeming quality of this route is the music.

2. Yes they're in love in this route. Honestly their relationship was enjoyable throughout certain episodes, but overall I still think it could've been done a million times better by Ufotable.

3. They're side stories. Grand Order and every other spin-off are not related to Zero and Stay Night. They just share the same lore and are part of the same universe, but the timelines are different and they have no impact on the main story. Basically they just do their own thing, so you can skip em, or watch em if you're interested to know more about the world of Fate.

Thanks a lot for answering all that 🖤
Sep 22, 2023 12:29 PM
Jul 2022
DENAM_106 said:
Talat_Talha said:

Here's how I watched Fate series : (someone prefered me with tgis watch order & I haven’t done any research tho)
1. Fate/Zero (2 seasons)

yeah watch it , its just the animation quality lacks

okay then I'll give it a shot
Sep 22, 2023 12:33 PM
Feb 2022
1. Honestly watch it if you just want the complete fate stay night experience (aka if you just want to have every route completed) but i found it to be a complete waste of time
2. Yeah they pretty much are but i found it to be too boring to remember any details
3. Grand order is not connected to stay night but it’s pretty interesting (especially babylonia and solomon)
Sep 22, 2023 12:44 PM

Jan 2017
Talat_Talha said:
Should I watch this route?

Yes.
It develop Shirô differently from the other 2 Routes , and you'll be able to see the evolution of Saber , which was condensed into 30 seconds around the end of UBW.

Talat_Talha said:
I don’t wanna watch it if it’s just fonna waste my time. Noticed that this routes rating is low compared to other routes.

Honestly , it shares a lot of similarity with UBW , especially in the beginning...
And it's clearly the Route with the "simplest" story.

As for the rating , this adaptation have several problems , including not being animated by Ufotable.

Talat_Talha said:
Is Shirou and Saber are actually in love in this route? (I want some spoilers to get more interested in this route).

Yes.
They come to realize that they are extremely alike , and Shirô tries to help Saber forgive herself for her past , which he does not do for himself.

Talat_Talha said:
I haven’t watched Grand Order or any such routes. Are they important enough? Do I need to watch them?

Grand Order is a Spin-Off , and happens in a very distant timeline of the rest of Fate.
It's its own thing , but contains several characters from different Spin-Offs.
Each of its Arcs are almost completely self-contained , so some of them are very well liked. (Like Babylonia , about Gilgamesh when he was still alive.)

However , only a few Arcs of it has been adapted in Anime , and were originally made only for players of the Game.
So jumping into it just like that can be confusing , and you will miss a lot of pieces of the story.

As all Spin-Offs , it's not important to watch it , but is always a good experience for fans that wants more.

If you want the order for all part of the Fate/Series and the Nasuverse :

"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 22, 2023 1:19 PM

Jul 2022
Talat_Talha said:

Here's how I watched Fate series : (someone prefered me with this watch order & I haven’t done any research tho)
1. Fate/Zero (2 seasons)

The only noticeable thing you'll get flrm watching this is the soundtrack, which in my opinion has the best one out of Fate series as a whole.
Sep 22, 2023 1:49 PM
Dec 2016
1. Yes or play the VN, no one is stopping you.
2. Yes they are in love. Back in the day, they are considered the main pairing since the Fate route is the first route and Saber was really popular.
3. Grand Order is a spin-off unrelated to the stay night lore. You don’t need to watch them to understand Stay Night.
Sep 23, 2023 1:44 AM

Mar 2017
Yes, this is considered the very first route in the series so you've already watched them out of order.
Sep 24, 2023 10:16 PM
Apr 2020
it's definitely not as good as unlimited blade works, but it's still good. I'd watch it if I were you

More topics from this board

» Order

Shadow__-Monarch - May 4

23 by Alexioos95 »»
May 7, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TuzoAnime - Jun 16, 2008

83 by FedeMetal »»
May 5, 6:50 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DaBigD - Oct 3, 2008

137 by FedeMetal »»
May 1, 6:08 PM

» VN fan are annoying as Hell

chevalierkraken - Apr 23

30 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 27, 10:20 AM

» Why do people consider 2006 Fate/Stay Night anime bad?

zckfox - May 13, 2023

45 by chevalierkraken »»
Apr 25, 10:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.