Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 20, 2023 12:08 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
Not sure if I am the only one, but I was really bothered by the student mess hall scene where the background characters were static. I thought, at first, that they were frozen in time or something weird like that.
It really took me out of the episode when this scene played and I am wondering if anyone else noticed it as well as if someone knows if there will be more quality problems like this. I am still going to finish this series, but these quality issues are irking me so badly right now.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 20, 2023 12:13 AM
Jul 2018
The whole season had quality issues. They might fix some things in the BD release, but it's still so disappointing, especially compared to how good the first season was.
Sep 20, 2023 12:19 AM
Sep 2022
El001 said:
The whole season had quality issues. They might fix some things in the BD release, but it's still so disappointing, especially compared to how good the first season was.

this arc is not worth a high budget, you can see as it has very less fight sceans and even use of big magics or bg. in season one they were showing a adventure with different different bg and a lot of fighting sceans. just wait for 1-2 more episodes then the next arc will start and it will be back with its quality level. and compare to other animes, this arcs quality level is not that very bad
Sep 20, 2023 12:30 AM
May 2023
I think they already blew their budget in depression magician arc
Sep 20, 2023 12:30 AM
Aug 2011
Haruki_Vansh said:
El001 said:

this arc is not worth a high budget, you can see as it has very less fight sceans and even use of big magics or bg. in season one they were showing a adventure with different different bg and a lot of fighting sceans. just wait for 1-2 more episodes then the next arc will start and it will be back with its quality level. and compare to other animes, this arcs quality level is not that very bad

I agree, I think they could spend more money on action scenes and important things. static scenes with like 2 minutes in the mess hall is fine by me
Sep 20, 2023 12:57 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
El001 said:

I, thankfully, have not been bothered so much until this very moment, which took me out of the show so badly. This scene just... irked me so badly. I hope they hurry up and finish this arc because the whole thing sucked with its quality issues and the general school setting that I did not sign up for with my fantasy series.

Though, I did care for some parts like him and Slyphy, even though it took forever to actually happen, and a few nice parts with some side characters here and there. Either way, this season was a bust.
Sep 20, 2023 1:01 AM

Aug 2022
The 2nd half of season 2 is high priority, which is probably why this 1st cour wasn't as high quality. I don't mind at all tbh, this entire arc didn't require outstanding animation in every sequence. The fights were still great and there were quite a few beautifully animated character acting scenes in certain episodes.
Sep 20, 2023 1:01 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
Issax28 said:

Honestly, this whole season was such a disappointment from the dumb highschool love drama, to the annoying "will-they-won't-they" subplot with Slyphy and Rudy, and then being stuck at a school for this season. I actually ended up skipping some parts in the school because they were so boring.

Hopefully the second part is actually good.
Sep 20, 2023 1:09 AM

Apr 2021
ErogakiPatches said:
Not sure if I am the only one, but I was really bothered by the student mess hall scene where the background characters were static. I thought, at first, that they were frozen in time or something weird like that.
It really took me out of the episode when this scene played and I am wondering if anyone else noticed it as well as if someone knows if there will be more quality problems like this. I am still going to finish this series, but these quality issues are irking me so badly right now.

Why are you focused on something that does not matter at all?!!

You people are so obsessed with finding something to complain about.

This has nothing at all to do with the main story or main animation.

Stop being so unfair
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Sep 20, 2023 1:11 AM
Jul 2020
what is with these crybabies

who tf cares about the background characters. they are called background characters for a reason bruh

you get awesome animation in fight scenes and important interactions between characters what else do you want?

care so much? go donate a few thousand dollars so they don't need to prioritise the budget on action scenes and other important parts of the future of the anime
Sep 20, 2023 1:40 AM
May 2022
when is the quality gonna increase bruh
just how much did they throw for onimai production 😭
Sep 20, 2023 4:11 AM
Jan 2018
background characters hardly ever get animated and are just there to fill the screen up,
Sep 20, 2023 4:11 AM

Mar 2021
Blazic said:

Majority of the key figures, responsible for the success of season 1 were working on Onimai. if we are lucky, they might return in part 2.
Sep 20, 2023 5:10 AM
Nov 2022
Issax28 said:

😂😂😂😂
Sep 20, 2023 6:04 AM
Jun 2021
ejleon said:
ErogakiPatches said:

Stop being so unfair

different things matter for different people. a fair amount of viewers probably watched season one because of the animation
we're connected by the black thread of fate, after all
Sep 20, 2023 7:55 AM
Feb 2021
What a joke. One of the best executed plot climaxes I've ever seen that bought me tears of pure happiness and some person with an agenda moans about mobility of background characters as if anyone but ocd sufferers would care..
Sep 20, 2023 8:17 AM
Jan 2013
El001 said:

This! I can't believe that its so high in rankings. Not only animation, but some scenes were really cringeworthy. Like the beastgirls and the milking of Fitz/Sylphie part. A real disappointment after first season.

However, I've heard that it gets better from this part onwards.
Sep 20, 2023 8:23 AM
Apr 2019
Issax28 said:

It’s not a budget thing. Season 1 was loaded with big name animators and it had been around in the works for years where as season 2 had a more normal production schedule and a average staff list with only Q Kawa and a few other stragglers left from the production of season 1.
Sep 20, 2023 8:26 AM
Apr 2019
Issax28 said:

And like someone else mentioned this part of the season has very few fights and big moments so it probably wasn’t high priority on their schedule. It’s likely that the second cour which has a few more fights and big moments will look closer to season 1 quality. (I still wouldn’t expect season 1 quality because of the issues I mentioned before though)🙂
Sep 20, 2023 9:27 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to Gavinmercer
What a joke. One of the best executed plot climaxes I've ever seen that bought me tears of pure happiness and some person with an agenda moans about mobility of background characters as if anyone but ocd sufferers would care..
@Gavinmercer well, they aren't talking about plot execution (which was perfect) here but animation (which should have been a lot better)
Sep 20, 2023 9:58 AM
Feb 2021
mshfqtny said:
@Gavinmercer well, they aren't talking about plot execution (which was perfect) here but animation (which should have been a lot better)

I know but it's funny in these threads you never hear people saying what a great job the makers did.
And, minor quibbles aside, they did a bloody amazing job.
Sep 20, 2023 11:37 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
ejleon said:
ErogakiPatches said:

Stop being so unfair

So we cannot criticize anything unless YOU deem it as important? This is why I cannot stand the Mushoku Tensei fan base; you people are so goddamn sensitive about everything.
This scene mattered to me, even if it was just a small one. It was a static background that took me out of the moment right away, when they could easily have added some basic animations.
Sep 20, 2023 11:38 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
SATAN19 said:

who tf cares about the background characters. they are called background characters for a reason bruh

you get awesome animation in fight scenes and important interactions between characters what else do you want?

care so much? go donate a few thousand dollars so they don't need to prioritise the budget on action scenes and other important parts of the future of the anime

I want good animation throughout the whole series, not just for the action scenes. Why are you complaining?
Sep 20, 2023 11:39 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
Gavinmercer said:

OCD? What does that have to do with anything? And what agenda do I have? An agenda where I want to criticize something because I am able to?
Sep 20, 2023 11:41 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
Nbayungbeard said:
Issax28 said:

It’s not a budget thing. Season 1 was loaded with big name animators and it had been around in the works for years where as season 2 had a more normal production schedule and a average staff list with only Q Kawa and a few other stragglers left from the production of season 1.

Ah, so they got new animators? That would explain things quite a lot. Thanks for the info, as I do not keep up with these things a lot of the time.
Sep 20, 2023 11:43 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
shalimar said:
El001 said:

This! I can't believe that its so high in rankings. Not only animation, but some scenes were really cringeworthy. Like the beastgirls and the milking of Fitz/Sylphie part. A real disappointment after first season.

However, I've heard that it gets better from this part onwards.

I, too, am really annoyed by this season. I really liked the payoff we got with the Japanese girl and Slyphy, but this season has been "Eh" so far and the animation quality has not been so good. Still pretty good, but not amazing like S1 was, though I guess that is due to the change of animators?
Sep 20, 2023 11:45 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
mshfqtny said:

Man, the execution was great and I actually got so excited when Slyphy finally told Rudy, or well, let Rudy figure it out.

Hopefully the second season has better animation and not static backgrounds.
Sep 20, 2023 11:46 AM
Jul 2020
ErogakiPatches said:
SATAN19 said:

I want good animation throughout the whole series, not just for the action scenes. Why are you complaining?

i gave you the solution to that in my last paragraph.

Do you have some comprehension issues?
Sep 20, 2023 11:48 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
SATAN19 said:
ErogakiPatches said:

i gave you the solution to that in my last paragraph.

Do you have some comprehension issues?

No, I just do not see a point in responding to your ludacris idea as it does not pertain to the discussion. Why are you complaining about me having a critique of the show? Are you the only one who is allowed to complain about anything?
Sep 20, 2023 11:49 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to Seeinq
ejleon said:
ErogakiPatches said:

Stop being so unfair

different things matter for different people. a fair amount of viewers probably watched season one because of the animation
@Seeinq hm… interesting point. I start off thinking about how animators will cut corners when they can to save time and money, but I appreciate the hard work they put into main parts of the animation. I also try to look at all aspects of the anime from their perceptive. So when people complain, I feel like they are being spoiled, they are lucky to have an anime version at all, and one so well done, that is a blessing.
ejleonSep 20, 2023 12:57 PM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Sep 20, 2023 12:22 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to ErogakiPatches
ejleon said:
ErogakiPatches said:

Stop being so unfair

So we cannot criticize anything unless YOU deem it as important? This is why I cannot stand the Mushoku Tensei fan base; you people are so goddamn sensitive about everything.
This scene mattered to me, even if it was just a small one. It was a static background that took me out of the moment right away, when they could easily have added some basic animations.
@ErogakiPatches

1. I never said you cannot complain about this or any other anime, you complete missed the point I was making, because you cannot handle anyone disagreeing with you.

2. I’m not a part of the “fan base” you spoke of, but I would not want to be a person like you either.

3. My complaint was how you don’t look at this from the animators perspective, trying to save time and money, along with focusing their efforts on parts that need more animation, like with the main characters, not the background characters that we don’t need to pay attention to.

4. I watched this part over again to see how important it was, the background characters in this lunch scene are completely irrelevant. The animators are totally focusing on Fitz “Sylphie” walking through with some basic sound affects. I can also tell that they are purposely training the audiences’s eyes to focus on her alone saying, “Watch how Sylphie is acting in this scene”, then switching to her and Rudeus’ interaction.

5. People like you, spoiled and unappreciative, never looking at the big picture, never thinking about how we are lucky to have an animation of a the written material (no motion at all), and never thinking about how much work, time, money go into making anime, but complaining that the unimportant background characters are not moving, instead of focus on what really matters, the main characters Sophie and Rudeus on this scene, put a bad light on anime watchers.
ejleonSep 20, 2023 12:26 PM

Sep 20, 2023 12:28 PM

Apr 2021
Gavinmercer said:

No offence but compared to 86 this was such a lame reunion. I literally couldn't give it anything above a 7/10 because like, bruh did you see Rudeus's face?
Sep 20, 2023 12:29 PM

Jan 2020
Blazic said:

If only the Japanese people who can’t get enough of their “cute girl” crap actually had the same mindset as you.
Sep 20, 2023 12:32 PM

Apr 2021
Nbayungbeard said:
Issax28 said:

next time you call Q-kawa a straggler I'll personally find you and execute you myself (jk)
Dude is absolutely solo carrying this entire cour he's an absolute GOD.
Sep 20, 2023 12:34 PM

Apr 2021
ErogakiPatches said:
Nbayungbeard said:

Ah, so they got new animators? That would explain things quite a lot. Thanks for the info, as I do not keep up with these things a lot of the time.

No they didn't get new animators. They got mostly less experienced animators working with a tighter schedule than S1 with a new inexperienced director
it's actually a miracle that we got multiple high priority episodes this cour
Sep 20, 2023 12:43 PM

Apr 2021
ejleon said:
@Seeinq hm… interesting point. I start off thinking about how animators will cut corners when they can to save time and money, but I appreciate the hard work they put into main parts of the animation. I also try to look at all aspects of the anime from their perceptive. So when people complain, I feel like they are being spoiled, they are luck to have an anime version at all, and one so well done, that is a blessing.

Almost all the high priority parts were animated by a single main animator. uh yeah fun fact.
Sep 20, 2023 12:57 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to CreepHazard
ejleon said:
@Seeinq hm… interesting point. I start off thinking about how animators will cut corners when they can to save time and money, but I appreciate the hard work they put into main parts of the animation. I also try to look at all aspects of the anime from their perceptive. So when people complain, I feel like they are being spoiled, they are luck to have an anime version at all, and one so well done, that is a blessing.

Almost all the high priority parts were animated by a single main animator. uh yeah fun fact.
@CreepHazard thanks for that interesting fact

Sep 20, 2023 1:24 PM

Mar 2021
ErogakiPatches said:

Having static background with static characters is a common thing in animation. Season 1 did that as well (Check Eris Birthday party and Rudeus Birthday party scenes from episode 7 and 8 respectively)

But I do agree that the execution in this scene (Mess hall scene) is a bit sloppy. In season1, the shots were executed in such a way that the backgrounds had less focus and kinda appeared blurred out, which highlighted the characters on Focus (I guess this is a common practice in cinematography.) and the background characters went unnoticed. In season 2 however there doesn't seem to be any focus at all or rather, the whole mess hall was focused which made the scene look weird.... its just a rookie mistake which might or might not be fixed in the BD release.
Sep 20, 2023 1:25 PM
Apr 2019
ErogakiPatches said:
Nbayungbeard said:

No they didn’t get new animators. The animation staff is mostly the same it’s just that most of the top names, who really made season 1 look as good as it did, left the production. So the bulk of the staff list is the same it’s just that the best animators all left save a few.
Sep 20, 2023 1:26 PM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
Nbayungbeard said:
ErogakiPatches said:

No they didn’t get new animators. The animation staff is mostly the same it’s just that most of the top names, who really made season 1 look as good as it did, left the production. So the bulk of the staff list is the same it’s just that the best animators all left save a few.

Sorry, that is what I meant when I said they got new animators. Sorry, should have explained that better.
Sep 20, 2023 1:30 PM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
V1P3R0P said:
ErogakiPatches said:

Having static background with static characters is a common thing in animation. Season 1 did that as well (Check Eris Birthday party and Rudeus Birthday party scenes from episode 7 and 8 respectively)

But I do agree that the execution in this scene (Mess hall scene) is a bit sloppy. In season1, the shots were executed in such a way that the backgrounds had less focus and kinda appeared blurred out, which highlighted the characters on Focus (I guess this is a common practice in cinematography.) and the background characters went unnoticed. In season 2 however there doesn't seem to be any focus at all or rather, the whole mess hall was focused which made the scene look weird.... its just a rookie mistake which might or might not be fixed in the BD release.

Oh dang, I did not even notice that in the first season. I know about the cinematography trick to not put focus on static backgrounds, but I appreciate your input. Thanks, and yeah hopefully they fix these mistakes.
Sep 20, 2023 1:43 PM
Jun 2021
ejleon said:
@Seeinq hm… interesting point. I start off thinking about how animators will cut corners when they can to save time and money, but I appreciate the hard work they put into main parts of the animation. I also try to look at all aspects of the anime from their perceptive. So when people complain, I feel like they are being spoiled, they are lucky to have an anime version at all, and one so well done, that is a blessing.

thinking about how people should act can get complicated haha. but yep, in the end, animators are overworked and consumer culture can become toxic.
we're connected by the black thread of fate, after all
Sep 20, 2023 3:01 PM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
CreepHazard said:
ErogakiPatches said:

No they didn't get new animators. They got mostly less experienced animators working with a tighter schedule than S1 with a new inexperienced director

Dang, that is a shame. Do you know why that is?
Sep 20, 2023 3:23 PM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
Reply to ejleon
@ErogakiPatches

1. I never said you cannot complain about this or any other anime, you complete missed the point I was making, because you cannot handle anyone disagreeing with you.

2. I’m not a part of the “fan base” you spoke of, but I would not want to be a person like you either.

3. My complaint was how you don’t look at this from the animators perspective, trying to save time and money, along with focusing their efforts on parts that need more animation, like with the main characters, not the background characters that we don’t need to pay attention to.

4. I watched this part over again to see how important it was, the background characters in this lunch scene are completely irrelevant. The animators are totally focusing on Fitz “Sylphie” walking through with some basic sound affects. I can also tell that they are purposely training the audiences’s eyes to focus on her alone saying, “Watch how Sylphie is acting in this scene”, then switching to her and Rudeus’ interaction.

5. People like you, spoiled and unappreciative, never looking at the big picture, never thinking about how we are lucky to have an animation of a the written material (no motion at all), and never thinking about how much work, time, money go into making anime, but complaining that the unimportant background characters are not moving, instead of focus on what really matters, the main characters Sophie and Rudeus on this scene, put a bad light on anime watchers.
@ejleon I will go ahead and respond to each of your points.

1. No, I understood the point you were making, which was complaining that I was critiquing something. I cannot handle anyone disagreeing with me? Yet I am responding to you and everyone else. I can handle it just fine and I welcome the discourse. What I DO NOT like is people who go with the argument of "Stop complaining" and "The animators are doing their best". Yes, I know the animators are doing their best, but that does not mean I cannot criticize their work, especially since I am paying to view this media. People need constructive criticism in order to improve, not a bunch of "yes men" who always just tell them how good they are.

2. You clearly want to defend this show, even if we are looking at a glaring problem, while also telling others to stop complaining about things. So yes, you do fit into this fan base.

3. Sure, perhaps I do not look at it that way, but, as someone else pointed out to me, this does not seem to be a budget issue and was a "rookie mistake" with how they put the background characters in focus. Do the scene differently and you will not have this problem. And if you wish to make this your main point, then make that clear in your post without going into the "Stop complaining" territory.

4. That is not how I saw the scene, so I cannot say much to this. Just because you saw it this way does not mean I saw it this way. I tend to look at everything, including the backgrounds, because I want to fully experience the show. I also really like seeing and appreciating the animation they do and the cinematography. This season has had some fine ones (The action scene where Rudy used his mud(?) abilities against the bear things(?) was amazingly done) but it also had some issues.

5. If I buy a video game and that game has bugs, am I allowed to criticize it? I pay for my streaming services in order to view this piece of media, as well as buying some merchandise here and there in order to support the industry the best I can. Animators, while overworked and underpaid, are doing this for money. They are not doing this for free and if they were, I would not say anything about it and just enjoy what they created. I like to watch fan animation projects on YouTube and they are amazingly done. I provide some feedback on it but, for the most part, I just talk about the things I liked because they are free and created by amateurs. This, Mushoku Tensei, on the other hand, is something I pay for. By your logic, no one should complain or criticize anything ever because people put time into it. Everyone should get a "Good Job" award and be patted on the back. Is what they made still amazing? Yeah, it is pretty good but nothing is without flaws and nothing is without criticism nor should it be. The gaming industry is a good example of this. In recent years (Last decade or so), AAA titles have become filled with microtransactions, game-breaking glitches, and poor work. Not criticizing these products, and companies, as well as giving them money despite them doing a poor job is what led to games like Cyberpunk (I am talking about when it launched, not current), ACs having microtransactions in them, the butchering of the Saints Row series, and much more. We still have some great games, but triple-A has gone downhill for these reasons; the consumers are allowing it to happen with this mentality of "Well, they tried and we should just be grateful."

Overall, the show is still pretty good, though there are still problems it has with the story being slow (This is on the writer, not the studio that did the anime) and quality issues like the one above. I still like the show and I still like the series. In fact, it is the first series for me to watch (Well, second actually now that I think about it) where I watched the episodes as they came out, and this was after binge-watching the first season because ei could not get enough of it..I actually got sad when I had to wait for more episodes and another season. This is also why I am so disappointed in this season as I had high hopes in it carrying the series forward more, but I actually skipped certain parts I'm this season just because of how cringe it was (The panty scene and some parts with the beast girls) or just how uninteresting it was to me. I did like the parts where Rudy was in the small town, not so much the school. Anyway, I do not expect you to read all of this fully and this may be my last reply to you because, well, your arguments are annoying and trite.
ErogakiPatchesSep 20, 2023 8:58 PM
Sep 20, 2023 5:12 PM
Jan 2021
ErogakiPatches said:

As someone who watched classroom of the elite season 2 these frames are totally fine not worth complaining about lmao
Sep 20, 2023 6:20 PM

Jun 2015
The production quality of the show went to shit this season. I mentioned this dining hall scene in the Episode Discussion thread as well as the scene where Rudeus runs away from Luke, they used like 3 or 4 stills repeatedly to make the running animation and it looked clowny as hell, Rudeus shoulders teleporting were hilarious.
In regards to the dining hall scene, to the people saying that they were background characters, they are not background characters at all because they are in the foreground while the main characters are the ones moving in the background. And when you have completely still statues in the foreground it seems like time was stopped, making the moving main characters look completely weird.
There is no defending this episode in regards to animation details like these.
PerritoSep 21, 2023 12:17 AM
Sep 20, 2023 8:49 PM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
Reply to Perrito
The production quality of the show went to shit this season. I mentioned this dining hall scene in the Episode Discussion thread as well as the scene where Rudeus runs away from Luke, they used like 3 or 4 stills repeatedly to make the running animation and it looked clowny as hell, Rudeus shoulders teleporting were hilarious.
In regards to the dining hall scene, to the people saying that they were background characters, they are not background characters at all because they are in the foreground while the main characters are the ones moving in the background. And when you have completely still statues in the foreground it seems like time was stopped, making the moving main characters look completely weird.
There is no defending this episode in regards to animation details like these.
@Perrito Thank you for your response, and for not hurling insults like everyone else does. Seems people cannot be civil anymore, or simply do not wish to be.

This entire season has been lackluster, but the animation has been something worth noting quite a lot. Thankfully this scene is one of the few times I noticed the bad animation, or lack thereof, though I believe that was mainly due to me cringing so hard at certain moments in this season. Furthermore, I actually was very confused and thought they used magic to stop time or something strange like that. Then Rudeus, who was very still for a while, suddenly spoke and moved, much to my surprise. It was even stranger when the demon lord just stood there, not moving one bit. The whole scene was badly done.
Sep 20, 2023 8:52 PM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
@HatTrkPatrk Do you have any idea what I am even talking about? I am talking about the static backgrounds, which cannot be seen in the screenshots but tell you what scene I am speaking about. This scene is during the mess hall in the latest episode, where it seems as if time has stopped due to how the framework was done and the animators using still images.

If you cannot read, then I understand, but please try to learn reading comprehension first, my sweet summer child.
Sep 20, 2023 8:53 PM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
Reply to Turquoisetic
ErogakiPatches said:

As someone who watched classroom of the elite season 2 these frames are totally fine not worth complaining about lmao
@Turquoisetic As someone who enjoys good animation and well-thought-out cinematography, I disagree.
Sep 20, 2023 9:14 PM

Apr 2021
ErogakiPatches said:
CreepHazard said:

Dang, that is a shame. Do you know why that is?

Onimai ofc. Everything wrong with this season can be blamed on Onimai and the directorial change
i think time is a better metric that's proportional to production quality, as budget doesn't really change anything without a proper schedule. in fact one punch man S1 had a pretty low budget iirc, and it had a healthy production time. Time is more important than budget in the anime industry.
Might not believe me when I say 'high budget' shows like chainsaw man and Jujutsu Kaisen were animated within a span of 8-10 months or even less. Those shows would've looked better with half the budget and twice the production time
CreepHazardSep 20, 2023 9:23 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

455 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

300 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

225 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

237 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

284 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.