Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 17, 2023 10:11 AM

Mar 2016
I have only one small complaint about the talk Ariel and Sylpliette had when she was telling the kind of life she dreamt having with Rudeus, after she finished Ariel asked her something, I felt it was like a catalyzer for Sylphy to take action and I wanted to see that. Aside of that, great episode, next week something will rise and it ain't the shield hero.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Sep 17, 2023 10:13 AM

Aug 2020
Lets goo Sylphie finally confessed. On top of that we will get sex scene next episode lets gooo

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Sep 17, 2023 10:13 AM
Apr 2022
Phenomenal episode. MT bros are so back. This is why this series is peak
Sep 17, 2023 10:14 AM
Jan 2021
It's just funny that Luke and Ariel do not know what to react when Sylphy talks about her sexual fantasies with Rudeus. cant believe next episode is the last.
Sep 17, 2023 10:15 AM
Nov 2021
I mean, they delivered the scene okay. In the trailers i was hooked for this ep cos i really liked sylphys va but she did a pretty decent job for this. Imo the manga delivered this scene better (chapter 74 i think) and i recommend reading that chapter solely if u weren’t fully satisfied with this.
Sep 17, 2023 10:16 AM

Aug 2020
Lets goo they finally confessed. Sex scene next episode woooh

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Sep 17, 2023 10:16 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to Embient
5:47 This was translated as "to be with Rudy" but in japanese she said 添い遂げたい (soitogetai) which is a conjugation of 添い遂げる (soitogeru) - "to remain married for life". So she's damn serious about this.

​8:33 I've never laughed this much when watching MT LMAO. This whole scene was so hilarious.

Genuinely didn't expect Sylphie to reveal her identity just yet. Plans like this usually don't work out in anime. I thought it'll happen in part 2.
This was sooo good. I want some romantic moments between them NOW

Next week is the last episode (T_T)

Also a second or 2 cut off at the end again
@Embient
Embient said:
5:47 This was translated as "to be with Rudy" but in japanese she said 添い遂げたい (soitogetai) which is a conjugation of 添い遂げる (soitogeru) - "to remain married for life". So she's damn serious about this.
i watched on muse asia and it was " I want to marry for my life" there
mshfqtnySep 17, 2023 10:23 AM
Sep 17, 2023 10:22 AM

Jan 2011
i was thinking of easier ways to reveal her identity, they went for a convoluted plan instead
anyways im just glad this reveal is done, i dont think the subject was so interesting to dedicate the whole season to
Sep 17, 2023 10:22 AM

Mar 2016
Reply to animejas
Also found the episode titles of the last few episodes to be pretty cool as the story focuses on the relationship progress with these two.

Ep 10 - These Feelings
Ep 11 - To You
Ep 12 - I Want to Tell You
@animejas

Brilliant!
Sep 17, 2023 10:27 AM
Nov 2018
I have no time for Sylphie. This slice of life stuff just lacks charm. There are bits where you see the thought but the writing just isn’t there. Actually wonder if that’s partially down to the music pairings. It’s very serious despite the jokes.

Looking forward to next cour and Eris side stories though I fear it’ll be another 12 mediocre to poor slice of life episodes.
Sep 17, 2023 10:27 AM
May 2019
PLEASE tell me he AT LEAST fingered her......
Sep 17, 2023 10:34 AM
Senpai

May 2021
wow way too long for this point. Maybe the story will be faster now.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Sep 17, 2023 10:36 AM

Jun 2012
Such a masterpiece, the build up was gorgeous. And then the titles of the episodes too. Greatest isekai ever made.

So many weirdos saying the slice of life was boring or w.e. There's literally a spicy scene coming up next lmfao, calm down.
Sep 17, 2023 10:37 AM

Jan 2018
FINALLY. Fitz reveals her identity. Don't think I would've been patient enough to bear this until the last episode...

Imagine if Rudeus actually had forgotten about Sylphie... That wouldn't have ended well lol.

I think Princess Ariel was the real MVP in this episode...

Only one episode left. Let's see how this goes... But it sucks that part 2 won't air until next year. Oh well. Hopefully Re:ZERO Season 3 will keep us company till then...
Sep 17, 2023 10:40 AM
Dec 2022
i’m going to kill myself cuase in what world was that a whole 24minutes 😭
Sep 17, 2023 10:41 AM
Jan 2020
10/10 One of the best build ups
Sep 17, 2023 10:48 AM

Mar 2013
We are finally getting to one of the great parts of the story... >_<

I really love how slow paced but somehow beautiful the story telling and the world building are in this series. While we do get, unknowingly, some cuts here and there, I'm rather satisfied with this outcome.

P.S. There are a lot of wall of texts before me... lmao
CrazyButNot4USep 17, 2023 10:51 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 17, 2023 10:50 AM

Mar 2020
aight i guess this is my guilty pleasure, loved it fucking finally
although i expected Rudy to be portrayed a bit more sentimental
Sep 17, 2023 10:53 AM
May 2016
great confession scene 9/10
Sep 17, 2023 10:54 AM

Jun 2023
This season was so embarrassingly contrived and driven by unsubstantial non-happenings that the culmination of it consists of a pair of characters finally connecting their two brain cells together to come to an epiphany that under any natural, authentically normal circumstance would've happened within hours max of the two interacting with each other. There was even a subplot about the MC questioning whether he was gay. Absolutely awful character drama. Sylphiette might just be the most annoying female character in the series, and I thought Eris and Elinalise were bad. Fans are gushing over this episode because they were finally fed bread crumbs. Jujutsu Kaisen and Bleach at their worst this season have been orders of magnitude more entertaining than this.
Sep 17, 2023 10:55 AM

Jun 2023
Reply to Odabrani
Totally not a wish fullfillment anime

@MugiwaraJopa It's a beautifully poetic and sophisticated piece of work. Last season ended with the MC bedding his underage cousin. This season it'll be his underage childhood friend lol.
AntithesisSep 17, 2023 11:05 AM
Sep 17, 2023 10:56 AM
Feb 2014
Was anxious throughout the episode. Wanted to see what happens next. Sylphie was acting very suspicious until the very end. They show the episode more from her POV. In the end scene, I was a bit disappointed that Rudy wasn't half as emotional as she was. Man, they showed what a boulder fell of her shoulders as he asked her about her real name and she figured he didn't forget her. From the previous episode, where Rudy discovered Fitz was female, I expected that it would be shocking for him to find that it wasn't any other female, but his childhood friend, alas.
Sep 17, 2023 11:03 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to Antithesis
@MugiwaraJopa It's a beautifully poetic and sophisticated piece of work. Last season ended with the MC bedding his underage cousin. This season it'll be his underage childhood friend lol.
@ANTITHE5IS at least remember what you've learnt from online

Mc doesn't even have a niece
Sep 17, 2023 11:05 AM
Jan 2022
FINALLY

oh man I can breathe again
Sep 17, 2023 11:08 AM

Feb 2020
HOOLLY PEAKKKK

shed some tears towards the end, very nice.

Sep 17, 2023 11:11 AM

Apr 2015
Finally the 50 year old creep can fuck his elf waifu that he has been dreaming about since she was like 8 years old.

Happy endings, Ya'll!

Next up, Roxy! Who looks like a child instead of being one.
Sep 17, 2023 11:14 AM
Aug 2015
Reply to AdrianRubinsky
Ariel's reactions were the highest point of this episode.
@AdrianRubinsky Which thing is also even more amazing b/c Ariel is a huge slut (in the LN). For her to be this gobsmacked...well done Sylphie. She and Rudeus have more in common than they know.
Sep 17, 2023 11:15 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I’ve never felt the “this episode was 5 minutes” thing more than this episode, that was so fast lol, I was completely sucked into this one. And I gotta give it to Ariel, I wasn’t the biggest fan of her but she was the reason Sylphie ended up making the right moves at the right times, the interrogation about Rudeus was hilarious as well, I never thought Sylphie was that crazy about him until she said all that about wanting kids lol, that was wild.

And her plan to have the two of them in the cave alone together ended up working like a charm, I’m kinda surprised Rudeus didn’t see what was going on but I’m glad he didn’t, because the pivotal moment when he was undressing Sylphie was amazing, I wasn’t bothered by Sylphie holding off on revealing her identity to Rudeus like some were but I know that the wait is part of why this was so good, such a good payoff, and Sylphie even got the confession in to make it even better. Now I wonder how Rudeus will answer her feelings, I’d like to think he’ll accept them but I’m not exactly sure, but I know the final episode will be a great one.
Sep 17, 2023 11:31 AM

Dec 2016
ariel was tired of sylphy being scared to tell rudy the truth and forced her to do it.
What a chad. And thank god it finally happened.
Sep 17, 2023 11:32 AM
Nov 2016
I’m sorry but… 0/10 gay
Sep 17, 2023 11:37 AM

Nov 2021
Was that kinda anticlimactic or it's just me? The reveal was too drawn out, should've happened episodes ago (Sylphie's excuse for keeping her identity hidden to Rudy is weak imo). Still sweet episode, Ariel best wingwoman
Sep 17, 2023 11:38 AM
Jan 2021
they're finally reunited with each other in an extremely heart-warming way. 5/5 episodes it even took to from 8/10 to 9/10 overall.
Sep 17, 2023 11:40 AM

Dec 2012
uhhhhh. how will they gonna fit the rest vol 9 in episode 12 lol
i hope they did 1 hour for last episode
Sep 17, 2023 11:43 AM

Jul 2014
It's a romance written by a 6-year old where all the characters act like 6-year olds. Ugh.
Sep 17, 2023 11:44 AM

Jan 2019
Damn I'm surprised Rudy wasn't immediately lusting over her. He's not perfect, but he sure has come a long way from the degenerate he used to be.
Sep 17, 2023 11:48 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
What was with the student mass hall scene where everyone was frozen or barely moving? Did I miss something or was there a mistake?
Sep 17, 2023 11:49 AM
Jul 2016
Palpable. Very few writers will dare to tackle something like this for mainstream anime
:)
Sep 17, 2023 11:51 AM
Feb 2021
Finally, also bruh this cliffhanger
Sep 17, 2023 11:59 AM

May 2015
The term Sylphie used when talking about wanting to be with Rudy (添い遂げたい) apparently means "to remain married for life", which I found interesting.
Sep 17, 2023 12:03 PM
Dec 2022
muito bom o ep 11, tava ansioso pelo momento que a shilpye ia se revelar, a animação tava otima, o enredo tbm tá bom, tudo muito bom, todos os eps
Sep 17, 2023 12:14 PM

Sep 2014
It happened! The impossible finally happened!

Surely this isnt going to turn out badly, is it..
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 17, 2023 12:18 PM
Sep 2020
If you can't wait for the next episode, Chapter 74 of the manga 👍🏽
Sep 17, 2023 12:25 PM
Dec 2014
Reply to mshfqtny
@Embient
Embient said:
i watched on muse asia and it was " I want to marry for my life" there
@mshfqtny I had a chuckle twice in this episode. The first time was when they were going down memory lane and you could see the slow evolution of Ariel's and Luke's expressions from tolerant to "what in the fudge did Rudeus do to you?" The second time was her explaining what kind of relationship and the entire rant Sylphiette went on. My girl Sylphiette catering to everyone in the fanbase and pulling it off. As far as waifu's go, Sylphie won it today. Eris and Roxy stans SEETHING.

In all seriousness though, I thought it worked as a reveal. I do like that the director didn't wait for the next episode for an emotional payoff like what other studios *cough*A1Productions*cough* would do. We got the reveal and payoff in the same scene. Bravo. I also like that Sylphiette flat-out says "don't leave me again" (or something to that effect) which, again, other shows shy away from. It's a sincere confession and there was no skirting around what she wanted to say.

That said, I feel like this would have been the place to end the cour on. I can only assume next episode ends with the payoff to the ED situation and the resulting fun. Probably could have killed a subplot to put it in this episode, but ultimately, it's not a huge thing that I can't wait for. Really, the entire season has been pretty charming thus far.
"Thorkell has no resistance to getting kicked in the f-in head. To be honest, neither do I." -Captain Mack

"You've faced many life-and-death situations. But that does not make you an adult. Finding more fallen-out hairs on your pillow, watching your favorite stuffed-bread disappear from the convenience store... the accumulation of those little despairs is what makes a person an adult."-Nanami Kento
Sep 17, 2023 12:28 PM
Dec 2020
Animation annoyed me way too much in this episode especially when Fitz was searching for Rudy in the lunch area everyone was legit a PNG, it just frustrates me knowing that they have done way better animation 2 years ago and are now just lazy because they know it's popular.
Sep 17, 2023 12:33 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to Antithesis
@ANTITHE5IS Next up on the block: Fucking the blue haired, child-looking chick! Oh pardon me, the 1000 year old blue haired woman. She just doesn't visually age for uh... plot reasons. Her... plotpoints... determined that she'll forever look like a child! How convenient...

Sep 17, 2023 12:40 PM
Jul 2016
Happy that is over whit the loooooooooooooong time (5 episodes of how to say it ) sad that there's goes the season with that...
Sep 17, 2023 12:42 PM
May 2019
Reply to Mainnus
Very happy to see both of them together again without the façade
@Mainnus

Hip strings, eh? That'll be convenient for removal
Sep 17, 2023 12:44 PM

Dec 2015
Oof, animation suffered quite a lot in this episode. The amount of off-model faces is prolly the most we've seen so far in this season
Some close-ups of Sylphie were good, also snow-melting animation was very nice
Sep 17, 2023 12:45 PM
Jun 2022
Very lovely way to reveal her identity to him and beautiful end to the episode.
Sep 17, 2023 12:47 PM
Jul 2018
Zamn Sylphy is a freak, love to see it. With such a stunning end to the episode I think we're going to have a very predictable romantic arc. Again, somethings fucking with the episodes, they all feel like they last 4 minutes. Ah well. Onto part 1's season finale!
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Who was this blue haired girl from the badigadi ep?

Kitsune_089 - May 5

14 by Bertrammollen »»
May 11, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

453 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

224 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

235 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Giorgosman13 - Aug 27, 2023

193 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.